Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am
(xD I know right, he just loves to talk rolleyes )

"So I take it you have family or friends that would scold you if you got into what appears to be fights? It would also be wise to take all important thing sout of your pockets before recklessly jumping in water and bless you" He said with a casual smirk but handing him a cig and a light nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am
((Haven't you had that happen before? Meet someone random and just talk and talk.))

Jaiden gratefully took the smoke and shrugged. "It's not like I'd get into trouble dude, But my brother is a nag. He'd start in with Jaiden you need to straighten up, Jaiden stop teasing the cops. My names Jaiden if you can't guess." God what was wrong with him. It was like he was Derek or Niko. Those two talked a mile a minuet and never shut up.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am
(yeah you remember Brando -w- prime example)

"I kinda guessed that. My name is Zeno.Heh sounds like a nice family you have there,though I can sorta relate,my cousin is like that when he has to much sweets,he gets so hyper and sometimes chatty so I know how you feel"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am
((lol I meant you being the one who talks a lot hun))

Jaiden hummed and took a slow drag on his smoke. "Zeno huh.....That's a cool name. You're not from around here huh.." He'd have known hot guys like Zeno had tons of fans, boys and girls.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am
(only sometimes, normally I stay quiet unless I already know you as a friend, like if Im just meeting I pretty much only talk if theres something important to say, why?)

"Thank you, I like your name as well,very unique, and you'd be correct,Im not from around here but I am moving here once I find someone" He said taking a few drags of his cig.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 am
Jaiden smirked shaking his head. "I guess...That's a nice way to put it. I get in a lot of fights cause of my name and my face." He took a slow drag on his smoke. "Who are you looking for? I might know them."  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 am
"I suppose it is. Well maybe you should be more careful." He smirked. "My little cousin,his name is Albel he moved here with my aunt after some rough business. And he's the last of my family so I want to be there for him heh" He said jumping up and sitting on the rail. Finishing up his cig.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am
Jaiden frowned and shook his head. "Never heard of him. What is he?" He remembered the howls he heard not too long ago. He knew full well that meant a turf fight had gone down. "He's not a Werewolf right?"  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am
Zeno shook his head and had a faint smile on his face. "No quite the opposite hes a Neko,well panther demon to be precise,this is him in case you ever run into him before I do." He said taking out a small pic of him out of his wallet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am
Jaiden flinched seeing the cute Neko. "You wanna find him fast Zeno. I like you a lot, you seem like a cool guy, so I'm gonna give you advice. Find your little cousin and lock him up. Cause every strong gang leader and Were is gonna want a piece of that cutie.

((Does Zeno have a good sense of smell like most cats and dogs?))  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am
(Yes he does)

Zeno didnt like the sound of that,his cousin hated fighting and only did it to protect people,he wasnt yet strong enough to survive a gang war. "I won't lock him up but he will be by my side thats for sure,and what do you mean everyone will want him, he's just a a neko, sure he has a unique abilty to reject things as part of his healing but why would werewolves want him?" He said with a serious face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am
Jaiden clicked his tongue. "You and your cousin are man candy to the max Zeon. They don't want him for talent they want him for sex." He hated to be blunt about it but he deserved the truth.

Devon walked into the park spotting Jaiden with another guy. He gasped, with a panther. Devon quickly made his way over to the two. "Hey Jai, you're out kinda late huh."  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am
Zeon sighed. "Great now I have to find him quickly,he's just a kid" He growled under his breathe before he noticed another man approaching. He nodded a hello before turning to look at the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am
Jaiden sighed and nodded. He smirked at Devon. "What about you Devi? You doing okay? I heard the noise from before. Since you're standing here I take it you won the scuffle.

Devon kept his eyes on the panther as he spoke. "Yea, Lara decided to cause trouble again. Lucky nobody got hurt. Darren even showed up to help."  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am
Zeno sighed. "Albel...." He said under his breathe to himself. Pulling out another smoke and lighting it up. His ears twitched in annoyance.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games