Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 pm
The Mad Man let out a small cackle and looked at the two of them. " Sorry Jewelle I need these two specifically their powers make them special for these exact missions. Anghelina I need you to take some of our more.....odd subjects and pay the Cleanse base a little visit because of your ability to heal the monstrocities I think you would be perfect to lead them on a never ending rampage of the Cleanse base, I want you to confirm the deaths of Brian and any prominant members of Cleanse, while I need you Osiris to travel to the Eden base and disguise yourself as Brian or someone else from Cleanse and attack I don't want you to break character, stay in your disguised form, I want both of them at each other's throats by the end of this. " He said with a soft laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image

Yukina soon arrived home. She dug the key out from under her mat and unlocked the sliding door and stepped inside closing the door behind her. There was a distant mewing sound as a light orange and white fluffy cat came out from around the corner. Yukina smiled softly and knelt down to pet her. "Hello, Nanani," she said. "Have you been a good girl today?" She stood up and walked into the kitchen where Nanani's food bowl was and fed her and gave her fresh water. After she had done that, she walked into her room and collapsed facedown onto the bed. There was a saddened expression upon her face. Isn't there any other way to solve things other than fighting all the time? Couldn't we just try to work together? she thought. But deep inside, she knew that wasn't possible. Yet she held onto the optimism that one day perhaps Cleanse and Eden would learn to work together.

User Image

Lena followed Lucas and Jewelle outside. She heard Lucas speak about a mode of transportation and dug into the one pocket of her dress and pulled out a set of jet black keys. "I don't exactly have a license, but who really needs one in this day and age? I made a few modifications to my vehicle. It wasn't fast enough so I made it faster," she said proud of herself. "I've been wanting to test it out, maybe I can "accidentally" run over a few people on our way there. What do you say?" she asked gleefully.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 pm
"I see, sounds fair enough." as Osiris slowly started to change his body appearance you could hear the bone's disconnecting and reconnecting while Osiris face became Brian's facial structure. The Hair began to change color as well the clothes on himself began to thread itself into an outfit like Brian's. Now the last part of this was the voice he had to make sure he got it right so there wouldn't be any mistakes to his transformation. "Lah.." "Lah.." Lah..." "Lah.... There we go." as Osiris stood there a look alike of Brian. "How's this, as well is there anything I'm missing, I only know a bit of who he is, is there anything else on his body or what he wears on his ears?" as Osiris stood there looking at his appearance in the mirror.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm
Tally decided to visit Yikuma. She hadn't really gotten to see her. She got gone underground before the gut from Oregon had went all dead. SHe walked underground until she got to Yukis Condo. SHe poked her head through. "Hello! Yukima! Its Bird." She had legally changed her name to Bird. Just Bird, no last name. "Yuki i want to talk to you!" Her high pigtails were loose from fazing in and out of the ground. Her clothes consisted of a tank top and holey jeans. She had gotten a tattoo of small wings on her back when she just turned 18. As a 'Im finally old enough to do this crap!' present to herself. She brought Yukina and Renault with her.  

Number9Hearts

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm
He smiled and said. " Flawless. Now to add to the deal. " The Mad Man snapped his fingers and brought out an exact replica of Brian's sword, however the only thing he couldn't replicate were the special properties it held. Because Brian was clutching onto it when he fel lalseep the Mad Man's contract affected the blade as well. " Just slice them to bits. " He said as he held out the large sword, it looked like it would be to heavy for a normal person to carry, thank god they weren't normal people. " As for the car, I really couldn't care less how you get there, just be warned your car might be shot down the base has extremely strict security, I was going to recommend a plane, however a car would work just be prepared to drive a little crazy. " He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm
Osiris took the sword and held it in his right hand. "Interesting, I guess I should be going to Eden, as well Mad Man what type of Personality does he have. I like to make sure this goes well." as Osiris slowly swung the blade around as if it was like a normal sword in his hand. He held it with his two hands and then did a vertical strike as he slowly lowered it near his right side of his waist.  

Alex Nevermore

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

Yukina lifted her head as she heard a familiar voice. At first she couldn't register who it was, but then she recognized the voice as Bird's. Yukina leaped up from her bed and ran out of her room towards the living room where Bird's head had emerged from the ground. For a normal person, this would most likely give them a heart attack, but Yukina was used to small surprises every now and then and at least Bird's head was connected to the rest of her body. She put on a smile for her friend. "Hello, Bird. It's been quite awhile since we last saw each other, hasn't it? You look good," she said in her usual soft tone of voice. If there was one thing Yukina hadn't gotten over, it was her shyness towards even her friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 pm
Lucas didn't respond to Lena's suggestion of accidentally running people over. He instead smiled and even chuckled lowly at it. He got into the passenger seat and pulled the seatbelt down, but after he did, he couldn't stop rubbing it between his forefinger and thumb. The fabric to him was appealing and to some degree intoxicating...somewhat tickling as well. He tore himself from the belt and leaned over to open the door for Lena. "You are the driver afterall. Hurry up so we can finally enjoy ourselves. It's been days since I got satiate myself." He said with a wry smirk. "I'm sure it's been the same for you."

~~~

(Our friend Renault is a cloud of sand on his way back to Eden. cool )

Renault reformed himself just feet above the large circular fountain that resided just outside the mansion. He began to plummet, but kept a straight face saying,"I love this part." His body passed through the surface of the ground and he was spat out only meters from the mansion. It was a large two story house really, but the man in white was extravagant. Therefore, it was a mansion. To most of the gifteds who came and left, it was a sanctuary. A haven. A home. "Alright. Lemme just make sure everything is in order here..." He brandished gold and silver keys and unlocked the door to enter into the house's darkness.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Lena smirked maliciously and climbed into the driver's seat after he opened the door for her. She closed the door and slid her seatbelt over herself and buckled in. She started the car listening to the purring roar of the engine as she revved it up. She put the car in reverse and peeled out of the garage not stopping as it opened. It managed to open all the way just as the car made it outside. With a jerk of her arms, she quickly swerved the car around and put it in drive then punched the gas allowing the car to shoot forward at top speed towards its destination. The car was even faster than any normal car around and it was the only car of its speed and class as well. Lena was the only person who owned it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:15 pm
"Yep." Bird pulled herself up from the ground. "Hope i didn't give you a fright but living with me and Renault for 12 years im sure you can atleast expect heads popping out of the ground." She nods. "Well i would like to talk bout something." She had taken on a slightly french accent from being there when her mother had wanted her to visit. She had stayed for awhile because her mom was sick. "Buti think i should wait for Renault. It's something he would like to hear about, well not like but yeah..." She sighed and sat on the floor with a small pile of dirt around her. Her favorrite thing to do was go out in the country and make colums of anything solid in the ground push her up into the sky and let her fly. She still had her wild streak in her. She had always had a wild streak.  

Number9Hearts

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image

Yukina sighed. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but I doubt Renault is coming here any time soon. He said something about going to the Eden mansion for something then back home to his parents. You might have to wait for a little while. I suppose you could contact him and tell him that you need to talk to him." She turned and walked towards the kitchen. "I'm going to make some tea. It's been a long day for me and I really need it." However, before she went into the kitchen, she turned and walked towards the small fireplace. She waved her hand over the logs allowing a small sphere of fire to emerge from her palm and light the fireplace filling the room with warmth. After that, she stood and went into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image
Once Sisters..

User Image
Gimme your best shot!
Ĵσℓɛиɛ
When the helicopter loomed over the Cleanse building, Jolene jumped off and landed on the roof. She wasn't fond of taking the front door since her room was somewhere below the roof and it would be a drag to take the stairs or the elevator. "I'll be in my room if you guys need me!",she called up to Brian and Karana. Before heading inside through an open window she waved at them. Her room was a total mess and if she didn't want any of the others to see what a dump she had made it to be. She started picking, or more like kicking away her used clothes to one side of the room just to make it look a little clean. After that was done, she sat in front of the TV and turned on her PS2 console that she snuck into the base one night. She plugged in a headphone to prevent any sound from the game to be heard by the others. But she would be easily caught off guard if she pumped the volume up.

User Image
You can't say goodbye when you're dead...
Ĵɛωɛℓℓɛ
Jewelle frowned hearing that she wasn't included in the MadMan's plan to destroy the two Organizations. "Fine then.. I guess I'll just have to join Lena and the others..Good luck to the both of you!",she smirked at the two and sank into her own shadow. With that she was off to the military base and her shadow hid under the shadow a guard while she waited for Lena and Lucian to arrive. The only sign that showed she was there was that the small cloud of mist under the guard's feet. She was expecting the car to be a bloody as possible and the two should be all hyped up for blood right after that. She couldn't help but hold a laugh.

User Image
Forever enemies...

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 pm
"Ok, well then i guess i should contact him. You have a phone i could use? I left mine in the ground and i dont feel like going to get it." Bird's eyes were more guarded from lack of being able to trust anyone. How mant times she had gotten beat in there training missions from trusting someone too much. Now she talked less and trusted very few people. Her training as a spy had taught her that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image

"You can use my cell phone on the coffee table just a few inches away from you," Yukina called from inside the kitchen as she prepared the tea. She watched it boil for a few minutes before taking it off of the stove and pouring it into two cups. She brought both cups into the living room and set them both down on the coffee table. "I made you a cup as well just in case you wanted one." She sat down on her couch and slowly sipped her own tea. Her wings stretched out on each side of her relaxing as well.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 pm
"Thank you, i love tea." She grabbed the cell phone and dialed Renaults phone number. "Hey Renault. I have some interesting news to tell you. I'd like to come see you or something, i want Yukina to come." Bird waited for him to answer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games