Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 am
Arisa smirked"This Arisa will be happy to spar with you."She said as she got ready to spar"This Arisa hopes you will not disappoint her"She said as her eyes glowed indicating an activation of power.But which one will be a surprise"She said  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:30 pm
He simply put up his hand at her, indicating her to stop. "With you whant to fight, fine. But not here." he said fianlly putting down his book. "We wouldn't whant to damage these books, now do we?"  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm
She smirked"This Arisa supposes you are correct.There are many books here, that are priceless"She said then deglowed her eyes"So where shall this fight take place?"She asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 pm
"The manions court yard is typically used for trainning and sparing matchs." he replied. "I shall meet you there." He then sunk into the ground a disapeared.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 am
She smiled"This Arisa remember where that is"She said then left and headed straight for the court yard,but not before erecting a barrier around her self  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:11 pm
Jareth was waiting pateintly in the court yard, playing with a glass orb in his hand. "What kept you?' he said in a teasingly like manor still playing with the orb.

Knight sighed. "I apreciate your enthusasim Mako, and I'm sure you're right." he said. "But I'm not entirly sure if I can let myself belive that."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:17 pm
Makoto wore a worried look on her face, it pained her to hear such words come from someone like Knight. "I wish you believed like I do, Knight. Yes what you did may have been bad, but to condemn yourself for something that may not even be in your control, it isn't right." She pleaded once more to try and perk him up from his depressed mood.

((randomly gonna add Takeshi back in, dont know where he went off to at the moment XD))

Takeshi returned to the library after Master Eon had frightened him once he went to check on his condition. Flipping through a few books rapidly to try and match the symptoms up to what he had seen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 pm
Knight shook his head. "I just don't know Makoto." he said. "All I really want right now is answers." He then started to walk in the direction he was going in.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:55 pm
"I'll come with you." Makoto stated while following after him with waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 am
She sighed and playfully"This Arisa had many questions to answer while getting here. While This Arisa wished she could have ignored the idiotic people.This Arisa could not."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 am
Knight sighed. "Ok, fine." he said amitting defeat. "Just don't try to cause trouble ok? The Order isn't exactly warm when it comes to outsiders."

Jareth snorted at the comment. "Yes, because you can't simply ignore your adoring public." he said. He then stopped twirling the glass orb in his hand and held it towards her. "Do you know what this is Arisa?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:37 am
She looked at it"That orb looks vaguely familiar to This Arisa,this Arisa can not recall any details about it at this moment."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 am
"It's a glass." Jareth said as he went back to fiddling with it. "Nothing more. But if you were to look hard enough, one could see their dreams."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:03 pm
She pondered about it"This Arisa sees."She said then paused as something came to her"This Arisa remembers reading about those orbs awhile ago"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:27 pm
Jareth humphed. "You lie." he said. "These orbs are of my own ceration."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games