Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 pm
Leon freed his arms and took off the collar. He screamed at her. "S-STAY AWAY FROM ME" He backed up from her and fell down in the far corner. He curled up in a ball and cried. "I.. thought you liked me. You were gonna...replace me with him cause I got hurt... You dont care about me." Leon cried again. His voice sounded hurt and betrayed. She just thought of him as a tool, replacable. He curled uptighter staring at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 pm
((Bump for misa))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
cove sneezes"I wonder whos talking about me" he chuckles a little  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:12 pm
She sighed"That's not how i feel at all, he was only going to replace you till you were healed. I don't want you killing yourself over me.Leon,now calm down, please"She said sitting on the bed"I can't believe you think i think of you as a tool, after all my family has done for you, this is how you repay us by accusing me of using you"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 pm
Leon frowned and looked up at her. His voice broke again. "I..I'm sorry. I just care about you too much and I thought I might lose you..." He whimpered, feeling horribly guilty. His arms were still broken. and he looked at her. ""H..how can you forgive me.." He winced.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 pm
"She smiled" I can but there is some one who might take me away from you, his name is Cove, i need to talk to him, can you find him and bring him here,please Leon"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 pm
Leon growled and stood up. Ice formed a sharp blade around his hand. "No talking.. I'll kill him..." He coughed adn the ice blade shattered as he held his arm. "**** the siulver is still in my blood stream.. " He winced taking a step towards the door, holding his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 pm
She went to her jewelry box and took out a vial"here drink this it will cleanse you of all the silver in your blood"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 pm
Leon nodded slowly. He went over and drank it. He coughed and dropped the vial on the floor. "It burns.... my throat.." It was working, but painfully. He whimpered looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:54 am
She held him"It's ok,that just means its working"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:26 am
Leon smiled weakly. He panted as the pain stopped. He looked at her. "I'm sorry..." He looked down. "My...arms hurt" He whimpered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm
She held him"its ok, they will get better"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 pm
Leon nodded. "O..kay..: He yawned and leaned up against her slightly. "I'm...tired.." His eyes drooped.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm
what did I miss this time? Kain shall just be in hiding. Teleaported away before anything bad happened.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm
((your back..finallly.... Anyway. Leon waent to kill the princess but was brainwashed by her. He now thinks that her and the king have raised him all his life and that hes royal guard, he has no memories of his past and is very protective of her.))  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games