Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am
Dawn chuckled and nodded at Lexi. "I've noticed. This isn't going to be as easy as all the other times." she said as she looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Valcom walked over hugging Lexi from behind.

"Well we all no none of us older folk can stand toe to toe with the main problem.As said a long time ago if I remember correctly..its a new age isn't it?"he said.

Kiba looked at her.

"Alright.."he said disappearing down the corner.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 pm
Dawn stared at the ground and tilted her head as she listened to Valcom. She thought about his words, but she kept her thoughts to herself.

Lily looked at Valcom confused. "So what does that mean?" she asked as she ran her fingers through her hair. Everything was just confusing to her now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm
Valcom starred at Lily.

"It means that its time a new generation..took the torch.Which is why..i'm retiring when this is all over.I have twins to take care of and i'm not exactly a teen anymore.Nor is Dawn,Silvia,or my darling wife.But are any of us anymore?"he asked smirking.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm
Dawn chuckled and nodded. "Age is just a number." she said quietly. She kept her head down and her arms crossed.

Lily looked at Dawn and then back at Valcom. "So even after all of this, there might be something even worse to look forward to? How do you guys put up with it?" she asked as she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:09 pm
Silvia sat down on a log and rubed her head "I agree with Dawn" She said smiling a bit.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm
Lexi faintly smiled at Valcom,just a little. "Guys do you think we can keep fighting? Don't forget Dawn you also faught in the war after Kira and Victor's birth...it's their turn...along with Damon's..." she murmured watch Val get up who took her brother's hand and wa;ked away resuming their practice like it was never interupted

Karu frowned running after him slightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm
Valcom shook his head.

"Silvia..do I have to mention how many times Kiba saved your a**?When Kiba told us its time for The New Age was here..he was right.Malik died earlier..and each of us know that.Dawn..your heart can't take it forever..nobodys can.Silvia..with her idocy if she pushes her luck to much she might make to big a mistake eventually."He said starring at Lily.

"Well 18 years ago...we had Kiba..and ask each of us here..we haven't been quite the same since that night he fell.We are the sheperds until the few of you youngsters here..take the torch."he said.

Damon looked at them and nodded.

"I'm going for a walk.."he said and turned disappearing in the trees.He eventually stopped when heard a noise in the bushes.He turned seeing a man with wild eyes starring into his.

"Who the ********?" Damon asked.

A hand clamped over his mouth.

"My name is Victor.I come from the past..I was sent by a man known as Malik."he growled.

Damon pulled the hand from his mouth looking at the wild man.

"Why?"he asked.

Victor put his right hand on Damon's shouldar.

"To train you..now come with me."he growled and they disappeared.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 pm
Dawn flinched when he mentioned that Malik died. She sighed and looked up at Valcom. "Don't tell me what I can or can't do. If my help is needed then I'll help." she said calmly. "Besides, I don't have a heart." she said as she looked back down.

Lily looked at Valcom and nodded. "Well then as long as I'm here, I want to fight too. Not for the fun, just to help out. Fighting is never fun." she said as she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 pm
Lexi sighed feeling exhausted. "Dawn...just please listen" she murmured

Victor Kabuato stared at his sister who was murmuring charms on the lake

Val ran at Lucius and threw the dagger as it accidently flew towards Lexi and Valcom

Lexi quickly grabbed it smiling weakly. "watch your target but be gentle"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Dawn looked at Lexi and then back at the ground again. She turned and walked away. She hid herself among the shadows.

Lily watched Dawn leave and then she looked at Lexi. "She doesn't seem as happy as when I first met her." she said as she turned to watch Val and Lucius train.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Lexi sighed rubbing her head. "She doesn't like being fussed at and lectures...really truly lectures" she murmured and winced when Lucius pinned Val down  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:25 pm
Lily giggled as Lucius pinned Val. She looked over at Lexi and tilted her head. "That's why? I thought it was something else. Then again, I do have an overactive imagination." she said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 pm
"It might be another reason but that's my reason"

Lucuis gnawed his twins ear with his canine teeth.

Val sniffled and pinned him down instead  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Lily nodded and went back to watching the twins. She laughed and smiled. "They're so adorable. And they're better at fighting than me!" she said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games