Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

crazy_chick55313

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 pm
I have only seen the anime so i cant compare the characters but i dont like Emerald. The laugh was so annoying that i muted my t.v./computer everytime she appeared. Chibusa is okay except she needs to treat her mother better. I understand that before the final battle in Sailor Moon R that she didnt know but in Sailor Moon S, she knows but still continues to act rude. I did watch the live version, but i disliked the entire thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 pm
I dislike Chibiusa and Hotaru  

Neo_Nightangale

Aria Hisamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:40 pm
How no one can tell who the senshi really are....They are not wearing masks for goodness sake! Well thats what I hate about Sailor Moon but I don't like Zoicite and Kunzite in the Anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 am
Well, the reason Neo Queen Serenity and Endymion took over is because they woke the world up from a sleep, they don't RULE the world, they protect it, so to speak. I think there was a part in the manga where they weren't home because they were meeting with important world leaders or something. Anyway, it's a fantasy, and in it, no one disagrees with them being in their position, which brings me back to the banning of the dark moon: Neo Queen Serenity and Endymion are protectors, and Dark Moon people want to hurt people, so this really just goes hand in hand on why they were banished.

Anyway, I hate Sailor Mercury. :/ Anime wise, anyway. I'm not sure about manga wise, because I've only read a fair few of them. But I can't ******** STAND her. She's so stuck up about how smart she is. I just hate know-it-alls. ._.;  

Fynn Kilroy

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:09 am
Fynn Kilroy
Well, the reason Neo Queen Serenity and Endymion took over is because they woke the world up from a sleep, they don't RULE the world, they protect it, so to speak. I think there was a part in the manga where they weren't home because they were meeting with important world leaders or something. Anyway, it's a fantasy, and in it, no one disagrees with them being in their position, which brings me back to the banning of the dark moon: Neo Queen Serenity and Endymion are protectors, and Dark Moon people want to hurt people, so this really just goes hand in hand on why they were banished.

Anyway, I hate Sailor Mercury. :/ Anime wise, anyway. I'm not sure about manga wise, because I've only read a fair few of them. But I can't ******** STAND her. She's so stuck up about how smart she is. I just hate know-it-alls. ._.;

She's snottier in the manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 am
I understand what made Chibiusa so bitchy. Her parents are kinda cold if you watch the anime, plus the poor kid is 903 stuck in a 6 year old's body, so the only version of her that I really hate is DiC's. It's like they wanted to make Sailor Scrappy Doo!

Here's a gem from my site:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Codename Sailor Earth

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:58 pm
In the manga it explains a bit more as to why they opposed them. And I happen to like the Black Moon Clan because they were the ones that didn't follow them blindly. Weren't in 'awe' of how they were so impressive.

It wasn't because they wanted to just 'hurt' people. They were declaring war. Thus people are going to get hurt and die.

Anyway, they rebelled because they found it all unnatural. That was their main issue. This extended life, the whole 'everyone be friends smile wider!' type of peace.

It must've annoyed them a lot. They may have been frustrated that no one was taking this seriously. That may be why they took the Death Phantom's offer for power so they could change the world back to the way it originally was.

Anime wise, I can't really blame them. They were children (in the dub) of people banished from the earth for rebelling against the monarchy. When you're taught that you were cast out for doing nothing more then trying to free the people of this illusion that was cast by some people. And are told that you can go back and take over the earth from such people.

It does a number on a child's psyche and how they grow up.

--
With Chibiusa, anime wise it could be that her parents are busy. x.o; There's a sacrifice with these things and for royalty a measure of that sacrifice is family time.

But, I agree, they seem a bit stiff, but then again cultural differences. The way their shown could be how affectionate they are. Personally, I don't think they're cold. They're trying to teach her how to walk on her own two feet so she doesn't end up very spoiled and unable to think of anyone else but herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:49 pm
Sailor Luna in PGSM.  

User_6356

101twilight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 pm
i don't like chibi chibi. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:05 am
You know. I have yet to watch PGSM and all I can do is wonder to myself... HOW THE HELL DID LUNA END UP AS A SENSHI????????

.... thats all I got.

I actually hated Queen Beryl. Slimy b***h that she was.  

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers