Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:10 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm
((lol i just pm-ed you kenton had to make sure you were alive ^^))

Trae waved to the raven, but she couldnt talk like Circe she wanted to but couldnt. She wondered how the Raven could talk and if she could learn. Myab the raven could teach her! Trae forgot about wanting one of the birds feathers. She pointed to her mouth and made her hand look like it was talking, then she shook her head no and pointed to herself. hoping that the bird would get her message that she couldnt talk.

Circe who was back in the room with Campbridge and Vincent who was still asleep. She looked to her masters mask that had fallen from his face, revealing his face. Circe ran over to the mask, picked it up and ran back to Campbridge. She held it out for him to look at and examine it.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:24 pm
Campbridge first gave the litle doll a confused look, not really understanding why she was giving him the mask. Then it popped into his head...If she was giving it to him..he couild take it. Even for a moment. To put it back on Vincent's face...and by the time he was to bring it there...he could look carefully at it!

So, he took the mask from the litle doll's hand. "Thank you, Circe!" he said with a warm smile, trying to hide his excitement. He then started to carefully examine the mask...It didn't seem very special at first, but he could be wrong...he had to be! There was no way the man was wearing it just to be pretty.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:03 pm
Circe nodded and her eyes smiled for she had no mouth. Circe clapped her hands and ran over to Vincent. She stared at him for a good while wanting him to wake up now.

Trae was still watching the raven to see if it had gotten her message. She looked around wondering if there was paper and a writing utensil somewhere. Then she could at least write down what she was thinking.

Vincents eyes fluttered open for a second and then snapped back shut. something between a growl and a groan came from him.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:10 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Totally oblivious to the sudden awakning of Vincent, Campbridge continued to look at the mask, turning it in all possible angles... What was the mask's secret anyway? Did it even have one? For a moment he thaught about putting it on his face, but not knowing it's power it was a little useless...instead, he just stared at it.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:28 pm
Trae nodded to the Raven delighted it understood. She pointed to the raven and then back to her and then to her mouth. This was a bit more complicated as she was trying to get her message across. Her message was 'You teach me to talk'. If the bird didnt understand her then she would have to find a way to get it to understand her.

Circe put her head down after she saw her master eyes open then close. She raise her hand and smack Vincent on the cheek. She knew that would get him up for sure.

Vincent awoke with a start and rubbed his cheek. What the hell? He looked down and saw who had hit him.

"Circe thats not nice.."

Suddenly like a bolt of lighting shooting through his head. Vincent realized he didnt have his mask on, it fell off alot when he slept. He looked around the room and noticed Campbridge had his mask. He sat up on the couch and shook his head.

"You couldnt resist could you Campbridge. Can i have my mask back please?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:46 pm
Hearing the other man's voice, Campbridge suddenly stoped moving and closed his eyes.
Damnit....caught
He told himself in his head. He then slowly looked toward Vincent, who was now looking at him.
"Eh...Hum....Sorry... It's just that it fell when you were sleeping and well... your doll there just give it to me and I ...hum...kinda fogot to put it back on your face...."
He was now blushing a bright shade of red. His curiosity was probably what would get him killed...
He then stood up, walked to the man, and handed him the mask.
"Here...Sorry...eh... "

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:51 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:00 pm
"Relax youre fine for now Campbridge."

Vincent took his mask from Campbridge and put it back on. He stood up and stretched. Circe watched all that was going on her little head tilted back so far you would think it was going to come off. Vincent looked down at Circe.

"Wheres Trae?"

Circe shrugged and pointed to the door.

Trae meanwhile shook her head at the Raven. She held up a porclein finger as if to say "one minute". She ran around and eventually found Kurais things. She rummaged through Kurais bag and found a peice of paper and a pencil. Trae ran back to Cian and set the paper on the floor. She then wrote something on the paper and turned it towards the raven. The paper said 'Teach me to talk'.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:05 pm
The man quickly apologized and then returned to where he had slept. He took the shirt he used as a pillow and put it on. He would need to find someplace where he could wash his clothing, now that he thought of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:32 pm
Kurai laughed as she saw Trae rumaging through her things and take out the paper and pencil.

((lol I guess I'm in a bit of a writer's block today ))  

Asahi10

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:58 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:28 pm
((,mmm...It's 3:30 and I'm tired so G'night!))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games