Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Asiril looked to Larka, and nuzzled her as he looked to the gryphon, "I was trained strictly in hand to hand. I'm not much for magiks or using them." He was taught as well as he could, and was not a fan of magic personally, so he would steer from it if possible.

((Sorry, dinner had arrived :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 am
(I hate this damn laptop...why couldn't it have broken when I had the money to replace it?)

"truly? Hand-to-Hand? I'm again amazed at how you managed to survive, given the size disparity between you and a Fury."

He couldn't teach Asiril how to fight like a gryphon; he was too small, plus he couldn't fly either. He looked the fox over yet again, and croaked a few words in a ancient dialect of Gryph-Tongue; immediatly, to his eyes, shimmers of light bloomed over most of the people and things in the clearing; over Larka, over the trees, even a vibrant, bright bloom around the dead unicorn, all showing the presence of magic. He looked at the Fox, and cawed in surprise; the little canine had a almost solid looking orange-red aura. He peered closely at it; it looked almost like some sort of spirit was wrapped around him. He shook his head at the thought, and examined Asirils magic aura. his brow furrowed as he croaked the counterspell, and the aura's vanished.

"Asiril, you may not have TRAINED with your magic, but you are certainly strong in it... I think it may be why you were not ripped to shreds by the Fury. Just a thought. In any case... I'd learn to use every weapon I had, as well as I could. Its up to you, of course."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:23 pm
... wait what did I miss?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:38 pm
Metal criminal minds
... wait what did I miss?

{Read. X"P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm
((Wow, I am not reading twelve pages))

Shadow lied down as he relaxed by the reseveir closing his eyes as he tried relaxing a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 pm
{Alright, lazy. X"D Basically, everyone has a terrible past, but Asiril's is coming back to life, so to speak. Bakher and Larka will be training him and the Pack will help to defeat the enemy Furies.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 pm
(Thanks, I will not be able to post during the week due to school, so sorry for the inactivity after the weekends)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:59 pm
{It's alright. Everyone's dropping off, it seems. X"P For various and reasonable things, but still. X"D}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 pm
(Well I am good for the weekends so I can post till monday)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Kai tossed and turned as he slept, as nightmares from long ago plauging his mind. He sat up and howled loudly, the tremendous howl of the Alpha male resounded and echoed throughout the network of caves like thunder.
"When will I be finally rid of these accursed nightmares?" he asked no one in particular.
Getting up, he walked towards one of the underround lakes in a daze, still half-asleep. Once he arrived at the waters edge, he thrust his head into the cold water, as his tiredness was swept away by the shock. He pulled his head back up and shook off the water and looked around. Feeling lazy, he decidfed to drop down and walk on all fours for once.
"Now that I'm awake... I'm starving" he complained and set off to search for some food. He sniffed the air and could swear he could smell unicorn. He thundered off in the direction of the scent, hoping there was still some left...  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm
Larka lifted her head quickly at the sound of the Alpha's howl. "Kai's awake," she yawned. She stretched and shook herself into alertness. Keeping her head and tail down in submission, the she-Wolf howled a response, one for him to follow. She nipped at Shadow's heels for him to follow suit. The newcomers didn't have to show formal respect, as they weren't exactly part of the Pack, but disrespect would get anyone hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:26 pm
Kaishin heard the howl coming from Larka, it seemed that it was coming from the same location as the unicorn scent. Once he arrived he saw Larka standing there as wee as a fox and a gryphon. "Who are these two?" he asked the she-wolf.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:28 pm
Shadow stood as he looked at the Alpha, he did as Larka did, he knew better then to be dissrespectful, he remained silent  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 pm
Keeping her head lower than the alpha's, which wasn't hard since he was much larger, she looked to Asiril and Bakher. "Asiril, the fox, and Bakher, the Gryphon. Both visitors who have asked permission to be in the Forest. In your absence, I gave them permission. They do not pose a danger to us, though the fox does have something following him. But I have given him the protection of the Pack, as I thought you would have done, Alpha."

Larka had done much in the absence of the Alpha. She felt proud of what she had managed, but hoped that her actions would not anger him. "Now that you are here," she added. "You can, of course, decide anything else from here on."

A thought passed her mind and she picked her head up a little higher. "Oh! And Sunshine brought sweet treats from Squirrel and Jeff has a Ticky from Rat."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 pm
Kaishin looked very stern for a few moments, then a small smile crept onto his face. He reached over and scritched Larka behind the ear. "You have done extremely well, Larka. I couldn't have done a better job myself." He looked over at Asiril and Bakher.
"I welcome you both to our Den. My name is Kaishin and I am the Alpha male here." he looked over at the carcass of the unicorn, drooling slightly as his stomach growled.
He looked back at Larka. "I must ask you something; Would you like to assist me with my duties? at least until an Alpha female is found?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games