Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm
When he stood, she slid off the cot and got to her feet. "Of course! As if a little death is goings teh stops me from partying." She took his hand in both of her own, and started to drag him out. "Let's go, before all the good meats is gone!"

It didn't take long for Freya to get her stamina back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm
"Meats," Herryk groaned as he was dragged towards the door. At least she seemed motivated to move after talking about food.

Herryk had a sudden jam-flashback.

"Herryk is feeling better already."

Mmm, jam.

[Exiting!]  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 pm
Shun had remained unconscious for some time, so he was fairly unaware that Invictus had carried him to Cricket's office to be patched up. Nor was he awake to see that the nurse had actually used a bit of FEAR healing on him. When he did finally come around, he just noticed that he wasn't laying on the gym floor in a pool of his own blood. That, and his body was still pretty damn sore, so he knew he didn't end up dissipating. Someone had brought him here. Possibly Invi. Or potentially someone else that found him if the heir hadn't bothered.

He had been patched up pretty good, from what he could tell, but he was going to need a little more rest before he was feeling at a hundred percent again. Wincing lightly as he sat up, he let out a breath while thinking about the fight that just transpired. Conquest was definitely a powerful foe, and while he did manage a couple good hits and put up a good fight over all, there was still a large divide in their strengths.

It was a little disappointing, but just another reason for him to continue training.

Making his way out of the office, he made a mental note to issue a rematch some time in the future, after he had sufficiently trained more. If he could hold his own against a horseman heir, then perhaps he could also protect those he cared about most more easily against the hunters. Perhaps he won't have to deal with failure as much too for that matter.

So perhaps next time, there won't be such a great divide.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:03 pm
Danny walked into the nurses office, holding the very still minipet in her arms. It seemed as though no one was around. Nurse Cricket must've been busy elsewhere; maybe it was her day off? Come to think of it ... did teachers even have days off?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Danny set the minipet down on her desk. Others might have been afraid of it running away, but not Danny. Her minipet was a little ... well bizarre. It didn't move, save for the occasional twitch. It just sat there, staring off into space. It was actually rather ... unnerving.

Looking around, Danny found a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote, Uhhh sorry. I think I messed up. You can uh ... just keep it. - Danny.

It really was probably better that she just turn it over to Cricket's healing hands. There was only so much destruction Danny could cause!

((solo link))

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 pm
The minipet was slipped into the room almost silently, with a little note tied to a string around its neck that said "You can have this back now." And Roch didn't look back. That little guy seriously creeped him out.

Solo link!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 am
Circe skipped happily into Nurse Crickets office and placed her minipet up on the desk and filled out a note. Here is my little Lammit! I'll be back later to pick him up. She made sure to make the last part darker as she wanted the Nurse to know she intended to keep the small fluff ball.

Solo link

Quote:
If I'm to late to do this sorry! D; Took forever to get the clicks!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:31 pm
((entering from Sharpening those Claws))

Willow had been asleep when Bul dropped her off. To be honest she wasn't really sure how long it'd taken to get to Crickets or how long she'd been there asleep. Bul had dropped her off and mentioned something about notdealingwithcricket before bolting, and she was out.

At least, until cricket had come by to patch her up. The tigress felt like someone'd dropped a ton of bricks on her, though she most she said was she got beat up training. When cricket finished she was good enough to go back to her room the ghoul thanked cricket and left. thought still wobbly on two legs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Deacon stepped into the office and set a small box on Cricket's desk. Something was quite keen on getting out of said box. He had hastily written a note and taped it to the top.

Don't think things went as they were supposed to, but here's the Lammit you entrusted to me. I'll come and get him back, assuming you're done examining my failure. I figure I might as well keep it after all the trouble it put me through. Maybe I can scare a few people with it, now.

~Deacon

[SOLO]

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Yin had made it all the way to the infirmary before there was a real indication that something was certainly wrong. Thankfully he caught it before he turned in his homework, and managed to locate a writing utensil, though it was not exactly the right color.

Mis-spelling Nurse Cricket's name on his homework? How embarrassing would that have been. So he just quickly dropped off his homework and fled back to his room.

User Image

Solo  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:15 am
Upon waking up from screaming white pain, Gene was looked at by the ghostly bug nurse herself. It took all of one minute for Cricket to tell the Doppelganger everything checked out fine physically, and that she should get to her dorm.

Gene gladly complied.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 am
Danny didn't say anything, just gasped awake and lay there for a while. She didn't particularly feel sore or wounded- just shell-shocked. What had happened back there? Where had everyone gone? Were the hunters still down there?

She looked around groggily. Gene was there near her- that was good. Roch was waking up in the corner. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. Rikki hadn't been down there. He was safe.

The fire demonness stood up, stretching awkwardly, limbs not quite feeling right. Cricket seemed busy, so she instead approached Roch, waiting for him to wake up. She wanted to hit him or flop on him like she normally woke him up, but she had a bit of tenderness at the moment. He could've been injured. Flopping on an injured person PROBABLY didn't feel good.

"Roch?" she said quietly, gently. Okay the mama bird approach was not working. "Rochester wake the jack up."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 am
Roch jerked awake. "Amphi," he said, jerking in a sitting position--looking around. "What the jack just happened?" he demanded of Danny. "Did we all dissipate? Where are the hunters? Did we get Amphi out of the net? I was trying--"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 am
Danny sighed and slapped a hand over his mouth. "I dunno, I think so, I dunno and ... I hope so." She looked around the small office. She didn't see the familiar flash of aquamarine that was so characteristic to the ghoul, but then, Amphi was short. She might've been lost among all the students. Maybe she went back to her dorm already.

She turned so her back was facing him. "Fix my wing." If Roch didn't get something to do and focus on, he'd go on a wild rampage looking for her. Danny didn't blame him- honestly she wanted to do the same thing with Rikki- but they were in no condition to be running around.

Odd that the scatterbrained ghoul who ran around all the time would have a thought like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 am
Roch reached up, doing his best to heal the bruised wing out of habit more than intent. Then he got to his feet, looked around for a long moment, and headed out the door. "I'm going to find her," he said simply. "She might be back in her room."

He needed to see her for himself. He needed to hold her. And he wasn't going to get that here.

[EXIT]  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 am
"Wait for me!"

Danny was out as well.

((Exit))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items