Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:29 pm
Silvia jumped at Lucius, he sighed and nodded looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:30 pm
Lily bit her lip and leaned against a tree as she looked up at the sky. She had felt Malik slipping away. She knew he was gone. She looked over at the others and sighed before quickly looking back at the sky. She had heard what Noel said and she knew she was right. It wasn't fair, but life never is.

Dawn just kept walking. She knew what had happened, but she honestly wished she didn't. She just sighed and moved away from the others.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:08 pm
Lor slowly stood up and he raised his head as he starred at the group.

"I'm sorry.."he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Victor's tears slowed as he took a deep breathe standing back up looking at the sky. "You be there now eh?With Mum and Uncle and the rest of our bloodline" he said quietly before glancing over at everyone else.

Valaria jumped over a rock and quietly followed Dawn wishing to stay with her.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 pm
Lor sighed and looked at Victor.

"Kir is looking for your cousin I assume.."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm
Dawn stopped as she could tell Valaria was following her. She was trying to decide whether to let her follow or to make her stay. She just sighed and let her continue to follow. She just didn't care at the moment.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 pm
Victor glanced over at Lor nodding.

"That's Kir for ya...she thinks she can't do much so the least she can do is watch our cousin..." he expained quietly

Kira crossed paths with Damon looking sad. "Hey..." she mumbled before hugging him.

Valaria walked beside Dawn and took her wrist squeezing it lightly. "The Kabuatos...they can't keep cheating death forever you know..." she said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Lor nodded sadly.

"Your cousin is not for whom I fear but for her.."he said.

Damon hugged her back and sighed.

"Everything will be alright."he whisperd gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Dawn felt Valaria holding her wrist and she listened to what she said. She chuckled softly and nodded. "I do know." she said quietly as she kept walking and freed her wrist from Valaria's grasp. "Don't worry about me." she added as she became emotionless.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Kira nodded releasing her younger cousin. Sometimes she wondered what happen with the birth order.Damon and her brother acted like they were the older ones while she was a weakling. She sighed.

"I know...we should go back now..." she said softly.

When Lor sai "fear but for her" Victor's head jerked upwards as he glanced at him.

"What do you mean by that...what's going to happen to my sister?" he asked slowly feeling his blood run cold

Valaria still followed Dawn looking sad. "No because Aunt Karu and Uncle Kiba wouldn't want their childhood friend to be alone when she is in mourning" she said  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:54 pm
Dawn looked at Valaria, her eyes were a dark and cold red. "Don't." she said harshly. She didn't want to be mean to her, but she didn't want her to follow. She just wanted everything to simply disappear. "All I'm asking, is for just one moment alone. Is that really so much to ask for?" she asked her as she crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 pm
Damon sighed and looked at her.

"Look..I don't want you thinking like that."he said referring to the weakling bit.

Lor sighed and looked at Victor.

"Arien struck down Malik..Victor.Without him to advise you..Arien will be like a tiger..picking the weak links out from the group."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:09 pm
Kira..."Victor muttered. "Dammit sis you neeed to stop thinking that..."he muttered

Valaria blinked stepping back slightly. She nodded then turned around. "One more thing Dawn...your emotional rule will be your downfall if it blinds you from helping us" she said quietly before heading back.

Get out of my head Damon..."Kira said softly but smiled weakly. She was always the one that was patching their wounds up...more of a medic then a fighter dammit  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 pm
A figure stepped out of the bushes.A young man holding a staff up to his chin.A familiar face but one they would not reconize..atleast not Val for that matter.

"Val..would you mind letting me talk with Dawn?"the chilled voice was in a way reasuring..as if from the gates of light themselves.The figure gently sighed as a small bird flew onto his shouldar.The figure dimmed slightly as he pet the bird but he still starred at Dawn with a smidge of pity in the young eyes.A pair of eyes that very few knew had been his own.

(Will see who you guys think this is..lol.)

Lor sighed.

"You must follow Malik's final words Victor.You must make Damon's mind clear aswell..so he can unlock the potential I haven't seen in nearly 2 million years..."he said.

Damon nodded.

"You don't realize just how important you are do you?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Valaria blinked in shock. She was going to blast this fella away but was shocked he wanted to talk to Dawn. "If you can get through to her...she having a hard time right now" she said quietly smiling weakly.

(bird+man wit staff= hmm X3)

Victor nodded sighing. "I'm doing the best I can...guess I'm going to have to meditate for a bit" he sighed shaking his head slightly. "Either way I'm running out of thinking time." He glanced at Lor. "I'll do my part for my cousin's mind clearing but the only other person i know that can touch him in a level we his family can't is that Angel Lily"

Kira sighed nodding.
"None what so ever...I seem to have no true purpose.." she said quietly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games