Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Mayu looked at shadow. "Are you hurt?"User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:52 pm
Shadow put his paw down and walked over to Mayu. He put his nose on her hand and sniffed it. He sat onto his hind legs with his front two in the air and his tongue hanging out, happy as can be.. He barked a couple of times and licked her cheek. He began to pant and chased his tail around for a few seconds. After that Shadow laid down with his head in Mayu's lap.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Mayu gave a small smile and pet him softly. "Do you have a name?"User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Shadow shot his head up when Mayu asked if he had a name. His tail was wagging and he looked round for a stick. Once he spotted one he picked it up and drew the word 'Shadow' in the dirt. He dropped the stick and sat down next to her with his tail wagging rapidly.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Mayu looked at the ground. "Hansome name for a hansome man such as yourself." She never thought that animals where animal. Sh always counted them as equils.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Drake appeared from the shadows by Shadow. He walked over and bent down on one knee. "There you are boy, I've been looking for you everywhere." He said as Shadow walked towards him with his head down feeling guilty for running off. Drake just smiled and just scratched behind his ears. "It's ok boy, your forgiven. You are a free wolf, you can do whatever you want. I can't stop you and who did you find here?" Drake asked looking over at the girl.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Mayu looked up to the man. "H-hello."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm
"Hello. I geuss you met Shadow already? I am his friend, not master nor owner, for he has his own mind as you have seen. By the way my name is Drake." He said and gave a slight bow. He held his hand out to her for her to take it. Shadow ran over and sat beside Drake wagging his tail and panting away, with the happiest look he could give.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Mayu tried to be nice and gave a small smile. "My name is Mayu."User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Shadow walked over to Mayu and licked her cheek and then he grabbed hold of her jacket sleeve and pulled her hand up to Drake's. Drake took a hold of her hand and pulled her up. "Can't argue with Shadow, I've always spoiled him by letting him have his way. Why stop him now?" Drake said as he looked at Mayu when she was inches away after she pulled her up. He looked into her eyes for a minute and looked away, letting go of her hand. "Sorry about that." He apologized.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Mayu Showed a small blush. She wasn't used to kindness. Actualy she's not used to being seen.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:49 pm
"Umm....do you have a place to stay? Because if you don't I have an extra bed in my dorm room for you, if you want that is." Drake said as Shadow barked happily and continued to wag his tail and pant happily. Shadow then jumped up and put his paws on Maya's arms and looked into her eyes and gave her the cutest puppy dog eyes he could, because he wanted her to accept the offer.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Mayu looked at her sheet home. "Are you sure you want someone like me?"User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm
"Of course I do and so does Shadow by the looks of it." Drake said with a smile as he scratched behind Shadows ears. Shadow put his paws back on the ground and let Drake scratch his ears. "But it's up to you if you want to or not. So I'll let you have the choice." Drake said as he held out his hand.  

Dead At Sunrise

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Mayu looked at him Happily. "Thank you!!!"
User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers