Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
Zanza sat in his room again writing a small lesson plan but not planning to do any of it. He made the illusion of work for anyone who dared to question him about his teaching skills.Zanzas hands let go of the pen and he turned to typing for some time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

"If I have to." Kira sighed shortly, replacing her book and turning to Avarielle.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Come on then." Avarielle said, leading the way to Zanza's class. "This class if somewhat easy. Unless you dare to challenge him to spar." Avarielle said, remembering her first experience. "Like me." She added. "I lost though."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Kira raised an eyebrow, "You spar the teacher in this class?" she asked after a moment. She couldn't quite believe that the administration would ever harm a student, but she could be wrong...  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle nodded. "Yeah." She smiled at Kira. "You don't have to if you don't want to." She said. "I chose to because he was pushing it. He got to me, so I let loose." Avarielle laughed at the memory. "It was pretty fun."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

"I see." Kira replied, she didn't know where the day would lead, nor did she know if she would fight this teacher. She neither favored or disfavored the idea, her only interest was in going back to the solitude of the library. She couldn't help but harbor a slight curiosity though, especially if Avarielle herself had fought him and lost.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Reaching Zanza's room, she let Kira go in first. "Here it is. Zanza's room." Avarielle said, looking into the room to see him typing. "Hope this time, he's prepared to teach."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Zanza yawned loudly hearing Avarielle at his door and noticing she was speaking to some one else. He smiled a bit and his plams began to glow white in a bit of excitement but he noticed quickly and looked closer at his computer reading smaller print.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

Kira walked in after a moment of hesitation and looked around, the room was empty besides a man sitting at the desk that was placed in front of the classroom. It was easy enough to assume that he was the teacher. She picked a desk toward the back of the room near the window and sat there, wondering what exactly this class was about.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Zanza sat next to Kira or one of the now two Zanzas did the one sitting next to her looked at her for a moment. Front of the class miss Kira controller of wind.The second Zanza said smiling a bit interested in one who rathers solitude over being with others.But this was only an assumption from their first meeting so he was keeping her book open for the time.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Avarielle walked inside and followed behind Kira. "Zanza. That's Kira." She said, looking in her direction. "She's new, just as myself. She's a good kid to. Quite the book worm." Avarielle flased Kira a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

Kira gave him a bit of a bored look before shifting back out of her seat with a sigh and walking to the front of the room. She glanced at Avarielle with a small smile, thankful for the compliment.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Avarielle sat at Zanza's desk, fiddling with his computer. What is he doing today? She thought to herself, looking through his things. "Well then..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
The second Zanza vanished and the real one got up from his seat at the computer.So Kira you enjoy books and solitude hmm..you remind me of my old partner a genius beyond all others...Although Even with all his knowledge of fighting and every book he read on it I still beat him in every fight we had....Would you like to see if your books and genius can beat me? Zanza asked happy to tell the story of one of his best friends.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"Hey. You're pushing her already." Avarielle said, looking up at Zanza. "Kira. If you plan on fighting him, let me know." She smiled again, looking back at the monitor.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff