Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erok75

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User ImageLazarus' heart started racing as Onaka kissed him back. As they broke apart, his fear of the ride faded from his mind replaced only by thoughts of Onaka. Getting out of the car, he took her hand, and said "I know what we should do next," as he led her away from the Ferris Wheel, Lazarus realized he wouldn't be scared of that ride ever again. They walked over to the bumper cars and Lazarus said "This will be fun!" before getting in line, this entire time their hands were clasped together, impossible to break apart.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm
Erok75

User Image

As Lazarus Led Her To The Next Ride, She Looked Over At The Cotton Candy Booth. "How Can People Eat That??" She Asked Herself, Confused. She Looked Back And Noticed She Was In A Line For Bumper Cars. Although It Looked Dangerous, It Also Looked Really Fun.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
As the line crept closer, Lazarus tried to remember if he had ever been on bumper cars before. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he had never been on them before "Hey Onaka?" He asked, "Have you ever been on something like this before?" He gestured towards the cars as he said this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Erok75

User Image

Onaka Thought About Lazarus's Question And Answered. "No. Ive Done Something Close To It. As A Kid We Had Flying Races. We Would Always Bump Each Other, But I Stopped Because I Kept Getting Hurt. But This Ride Looks Even More Fun." She Said Smiling And Watching The Next Group Of People Walk In.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus was slightly confused by Onaka's statement, though he had heard of bumper cars before from the other kids he used to go to school with, he had never heard of Flying Races. He thought it might be some sort of virtual reality game when he realized that Onaka had saved him at the beach with her wings. He was horrified that she might have been in a terrible accident as a child and therefore didn't pull her wings out anymore, *was Flying Races the terrible accident?* He didn't know for sure, all he could do was ask "So what was Flying Races?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

She Turned To Lazarus As She Began To Explain. "Well We Would Pick A Starting And An Ending Point. We Would Stay On The Ground Until Someone Said Go, Then We Would Fly To The Ending. But Because We Were Young, We Werent Very Skilled. We Would Always Fly Into Each Other And Our wings Would Touch, Knocking Us Off Of Our Course. I Usually Ended Up With My Face In The Dirt Below." She Paused To Take A Breath And Started Up Again. "At One Point, My Friend And I Touched WIngs, And When We Hit The Ground Breaking Our Wings. It Was Extremely Painful. So I Just Bring My Wings Out For Emergencies Only, Because They Are Still Damaged." Finishing Her Story, She Grabbed Lazarus's Hand And Moved Up In Line. They Were Next To Go In.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus let himself get dragged forward by Onaka, but he was busy pondering something. "So are you saying you haven't really flown since you were a child?" He was made a little sad by this thought, but made sure it didn't show on his face. He watched the people inside the ride bumping into one another and hoped that this wouldn't give Onaka some kind of wicked traumatic memories or anything. Turning to her he said "If you don't want to do this ride we can find something else," then realizing he had picked this one he said "I don't want to pull you into something you don't want to do."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

She Sighed And Answered "Yep. Havent Flown Since I Was 9. " She Laughed A Bit "Its Been Awhile." She Glanced At The Ride. "The Ride Looks Fun. I Still Want To Ride It." She Said Looking Back To Lazarus. Few Minutes Passed And The Ride Started To Slow Down. "Oh Look! Were Next!" She Said Standing On Her Toes To See Over Other Peoples' Shoulders.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:03 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus looked towards the ride, he was excited to go on it, even more so when he noticed that Onaka seemed excited too. As they approached the gate to the ride he focused on the instructions written on the board near the entrance, one of them stuck in his mind more than the others 'Only one passenger per car' downtrodden, he looked at Onaka and said "Aww... We can't be in the same car..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 am
User Image

Hearing Lazaru's Words, She Looked To The Board As Well. "What? Really? " She Said As Her Smile Faded. "I Wanted To Ride With You..But I Guess It Doesnt Really Matter. Do You Still Want To Ride Hun?" She Asked Looking Towards Him With Her Carmine Colored Eyes.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus pondered the decision in front of him, he knew that he might end up bumping Onaka if they went in seperately, but he also REALLY wanted to ride this. "Let's go ahead and try it," he said, he kinda was looking forward to going against her, maybe he could earn some gloating rights or something. "Who knows, maybe it'll be fun"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

Her Smile Reappearing On Her Face, She Squealed "Yay! C'mon, Let's Go In." She Ran Inside Looking For The Car Of Her Choice, Making Sure Not To Knock Over Any Small Children. She Found A Pretty Red One With Small Flames At The Bottem. She Giggled At How Poorly Drawn They Were And Got In. She Buckled The Seat Belt Around Her Waist And Waited For The Ride To Begin.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma

User Image
Lazarus was a little suprised when the doors suddenly opened and Onaka let go of him to jump into her own car, in his momentary daze, almost every car had been filled except for one. Walking up to his new chariot, he looked down at it. Bright pink paint and sparkles adorned it's outside, looking at the ride operator he saw the man shake his head and start laughing. Lazarus climbed into the car and looked around for Onaka, he hope she wouldn't think less of him for the car he was in. He didn't want this to look too bad later, when his plan would revolve around her being in love with him completely. Soon he found her in the sea of cars and decided he would try and bump her as much as he could.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Waiting Patiently, She Observed The Inside Of The Car To See What To Do. It Was Just A Gas Petal And A Brake Petal, Pretty Easy To Figure Out. She Held Both Hands On The Steering Wheel As If She Was Getting Ready To Race In Nascar. She Glanced Over And Saw Lazarus, Although A Bit Far Away, She Could Clearly See The Pretty Pink Car He Was In. Supressing Her Giggles, She Waved To Lazarus Thinking To Herself "Aww...He Looks So Cuuute..." After Admiring His Car She Hardly Noticed The Ride Started And She Pressed On The Gas Petal, Sending Her Flying Across The Room. She Decided To Bump Other People Before She Makes Her Boyfriend The Next Target.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:36 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

User Image
Lazarus immediately began heading for Onaka, unfortunately his path was blocked by a gang of kids who looked no older than 10 "Hey guys! Let's bump the pink guy!" They yelled, laughing as they accelerated towards him. All thoughts of playful bumping aside, Lazarus immediately went into flight mode. He swung his pink car around and sped away from the children, who kept pursuing him "Cut it out!" he shouted as he kept trying to avoid them, making circles all around the bumper car enclosure, trying to escape the tiny devils.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff