Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am
Inae let out an annoyed sigh as Kalan went on another one of his "heroic rants" about sisterly love and affection. "Quit wasting your breath, I'm not listening. Just letting you know th--...." Her attention was grabbed by the woman's transformation. 'I knew something wasn't right about her, looks like things are starting to get interesting. How fun.'

Shivers went down Mirela's spine as the woman made the horrifying transformation into the beast that it now was, which completely drew Mirela's attention away from the continuation of the verbal abuse that was spat from Inae's mouth. Tensing as the beast fell to the ground while screaming out Jazz's name, Mirela's eyes widened. As she panicked, a realization came to mind. 'Just... Just snap my fingers...'

"I hope this works..." Stepping away from Kalan, Mirela shakily held up her hand as she closed her eyes.

Taking a few steps to the side, Inae opened her pouch before reaching into it, ready to pull out one of her cards. She stopped however as a snap filled the air around them. Looking around to find the source, Inae narrowed her eyes at the sight of Mirela. "And what do you think you're doing?! Do you really think that snapping your fingers is going to stop this creature from annihilating us all?? Your stupidity astounds me, if this is truly the end for the two of you, I hope she chooses you to kill first. It'd be nice if she took her time, too. Oh! Or better yet, she should go for Kalan first. That way I could watch you make things worse for yourself by whining... Ah, how entertaining it would be. Watching you beg and scream for your life. Even if you are my sister, there comes a point where even the slightest bit of intelligence slips through that gaping space in your mind that you insist is occupied by your brain."

Making a face, Mirela ignored Inae's rude remarks. Instead, she remained focused on the situation, eagerly awaiting what would come from Jazz's instruction. 'If this is nothing but a trick, he had better hope that I never get the chance to be alone with him. He'll regret ever trying to make a fool out of me!'

------------------

OOC: Happy 300th Post Everyone. Sparta, that is all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 am
Reaper looked at Mordikai tilting his head seeing something was off about him, however when he spoke he shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the field.
"Mordikai, make your way to the capital. There are two more deity's that way. You'll know when you see them, they're about the size of children."
He lowered his hand and grinned.
"I hope you're not against attacking kids."

Reaper flinched and held his hand out, a black orb with a smaller red orb circling it appeared. Little white dots appeared on the orb like small stars.

It hovered slightly above the palm of his hand and holding his hand over it caused an image to appear in the center of it.
It was Tsuliria, and she seemed to be in excruciating pain, on top of that someone was nearing her.

Reaper sighed and closed his hand making the orb vanish, he snapped his fingers causing black rings to wrap around Force's hands and ankles.
He made one more at his neck just in case.
"That will hold him for now," he said.

He turned and walked away taking hold of his wrist and flexing his hand.
"Seems the chains are overreacting again."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuum stared at Jazz hearing his words, slightly worried if most humans were like this after the awakening.
If that was the case he would probably have to deal with this wherever he went.
"If this is about winning fine you win, you're strong. I'm going now."

He started to turn and leave when he saw him dash forward and fly into the air, he looked up at him the sleepy look remaining on his face.
Seeing him split his eyebrow raised before he caught his words.

Sighing he turned his body spin kicking the air, before throwing a right hook afterwords.
"I'll play for a little bit, then leave me alone. I'm tired from my traveling."

While the Jazz's neared him an orange foot appeared swinging horizontally at them near their waist before the hook appeared shortly after aiming to hit the real Jazz.
Continuum took a step back as a just in case as he let out a small yawn.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria stopped seeing a cloaked figure in front of her, however her cloak was different from the one's surronding her. The figure was shorter then the adults but was taller then the children, she almost came to Tsuliria's chest when she was able to straighten herself.

"This must be the one Reaper mentioned," the cloaked figure said.
There was no echo in her voice and she seemed to speak normal words.
"Are you okay?"

Tsuliria started to give a rude response when she felt a hand touch her forehead, looking up she saw Reaper.
He smiled at her before a dark glow filled his hand, he shot it into Tsuliria causing her eyes to go blank and her chains to scream as Reaper forced them to go dormant.

One reached out and tried to wrap around his neck but quickly retracted back into her sleeve.
Her eyes took back on their yellow glow to see Reaper walk past her.
"That will put them to sleep for awhile, they'll activate again though so be ready."
He glanced back at her and smiled.
"Hurry and finish your mission or I'll feed you to the Leviathan. Later!"

Tsuliria watched Reaper walked away and lowered her head as her hand clenched into a fist.
"To think I needed his help," she mumbled.

The cloaked figures around her vanished leaving only the one in front of her who reached forward and took Tsuliria's hand.
"Just come with me, I'll help you with your search," the cloaked figure said.
Now in her right mind Tsuliria assumed the cloaked one was female, if she was it was doubtful she was adult.

Seeing the gleam in Virtue's eyes he had a feeling it was one of her creations, he listened slightly regretting asking about it but looked for an opening to soften her so she would let him down.
However he put all that aside hearing her last words.
"Wait....Seven does what now!"
Looking down at the bright glow from him he strained in his grasp.
"Let me down you over sized explosive! Do you know how annoying it is to get soot out of this clothing! Virtue! Make him release me! You wouldn't blow up your own brother right? Right?!"  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 am
Jazz' clone exploded as the ethereal foot came in contact with it, the blast knocking him off course, slightly grazing the foot. As he hit the ground, he quickly threw a spear, giving a small smirk as the smoke cleared, revealing his hand, his index finger pressed against his thumb.

"That's more like it, now, my new technique two."

He snapped his fingers, his spear exploding into hundreds of tiny spinning blades, continuing their course for the fallen deity.

"Now, Finish!"

A second snap rang out before the blades slammed together, exploding just in front of Continuum's face, a large bubble of light encasing him. Jazz slowly stood, brushing off his leg before his hand flew to the side.

"Compress...."

The bubble fluxed before it began to close in on itself. A small smirk came over his face as he felt his light elsewhere, exploding from it's dormant state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the ring of her fingers sang out, the light dormant in her body ignited. The wind spun around her feet as she began to faintly glow, her eyes filling with an unfamiliar light. Pain shot through Mirela's body as the light released it's power, filling every point in her body. With one pulse, the light exploded, her body now glowing brightly as light shot from her violin bow, a blade forming up the resin. As the length of the blade grew, her violin itself began to shine, it's sheen returning to it's worn exterior.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black beast shrieked as it flew towards it's prey, it's claws extended, ready to kill. It's blood red eyes met with Inae's before it cried again, blood running down it's black cheeks. The demon was blinded as the light radiated from Mirela, causing it to stop inches from Inae's face. It's eyes stared into the young girls face, it's bared teeth gleaming. It turned, it's blind vision locking onto the bright light within Mirela. Changing course, it flew after Mirela, two smaller wings joining the already existent, black flames covering it's body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtue quickly ran to luck, jumping as she slammed a small yellow helmet on him over his hat. On it was a small logo of Virtue's face winking, reading "Safety First!" in cute letters. She hurried off behind a barrel, waving at her brother from behind it.

"Sorry, once Seven latches on he just won't let go."

Seven reached behind him, placing the same helmet on his head before his body exploded, causing him to return to his original form as a small sword hilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:29 am
Luck glanced up seeing the helmet on his head, he reached up adjusting her before seeing her hide behind a barrel.

His eyes widened hearing her speak as he tried to pull himself free again.
"This is payback isn't it?! I know it is! Who let's a walking explosive carry their fragile brother!"
He looked back at Seven seeing him put on the same hat, his eye twitched for a moment before he knocked the hat off glaring at him.

"Why are you putting on the hat?!"

He quickly opened his pocket watch and tried to pull himself from Seven's grip once more wishing for even a little good luck.
Seeing the watch let off a black glow he closed his eyes before the explosion followed.

Luck flew through the air from the explosion screaming, holding onto his safety hat as he soared through the sky.
He slowly fell towards the earth, his vision caught a group of people, seeing one was blond he looked at his watch.

Of all the-"

Continuum looked around and put his hands against the bubble, he got more comfortable and put his hands behind his head.
However seeing it compress he sighed and started spinning on his back spreading his legs, as he did he increased his momentum as more orange feet started spinning on him before the bubble popped.

He fell continually spinning and caught himself with one hand keeping one behind his back as he kept himself up with a one handed handstand.
"Guess there's no choice."
Continuum leaned back placing his his feet on the ground and pulled his hand out of his pocket.

Raising his foot he kicked the air three times before dashing at Jazz, he drew needles from a device on his wrist and hurled two needles each into a rift on his left and right side.

Three orange kicks aimed at Jazz's chest popped out before the needles flew out on each side of Jazz as Continuum slid along the ground aiming to take out his feet.

Kalan stumbled back as his foot was consumed by black flame, he hopped around stomping his foot trying to put the flame out and eventually succeeded to see an explosion in Mirela's direction.

His eyes widened and he ran over to check on her when something slammed into him from the sky knocking him to the ground.
Looking up he met Luck's eyes who coughed black smoke into his face.
"You!"
"I would have preferred a babe but you'll do I guess." Luck said staring at Kalan.
He looked up seeing Inae, his eyebrow arched before he quickly stood.
"Well well, didn't think I'd meet another attractive babe so soon. My name is Luck and I- "
Luck was cut off as Kalan took hold of his shoulders and forced him to look towards the demonic woman flying at them.
"What did you do to Kalan?!"
"Why are you blaming me!"

Enough talking."

Dark feathers fell from the sky as a cloaked figure landed in front of the group his dark wings letting off a faint glow, a burst of red energy exploded from his body surrounding him, taking a step forward he slammed both his hands into the woman's chest tearing through her body his aura consuming her flames.
He chuckled before pulling his hands aside ripping the woman apart and throwing each half of her aside a black stain on his hands.

He stood up the aura leaving before turning to the group.
"Was that so hard?" he said walking towards them.
Reaching back he threw off his robe revealing the grin on his face and his short blue hair.
His blue eyes settled on Kalan as he smiled at him.
Kalan's eyes widened and he raised his finger and pointed at him.
"F-Father!"

Tsuliria and the cloaked girl ran into the field only to see the dark winged man looking at the four.
"Too late," the girl said growling.
She took off her robe feeling her white hair and her fangs as she walked closer.

Tsuliria saw the man before looking at Kalan, sighing she drew one of her chains as some blood fell from her hand.
A short blade flew up her chain attaching to the end of it before she hurled the chains towards the back of Mirela's head.
"I warned him."  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 am
Mordikai had already turned away and begun walking before Reaper had finished speaking. "Psh. Kids, Gods. Whatever. They still bleed, don't they?"

Without so much as another word, Mordikai waltzed right out of the city. There was nothing for him to retrieve in the past, no personal possessions. Only possibly a slight tick of regret at never having unleashed some of the weapons he had prepared. He began to contemplate all of the things that had happened in that city; having first arrived with Reaper, being introduced to all of the Commanders. Only bothering to speak to one of them twice: Yosa.

And how many of those Commanders were dead now? There was but a small handful left. Then Tsuliria, but Mordikai could tell she wasn't in good shape--whatever that meant for Reaper. Then all the strange cast of characters skulking after Birth, for all the good they did.

In the end, none of them mattered much to Mordikai; at least, not anymore. Not when so many of them had ultimately died. But he found that he actually cared, for one reason alone: all of them were still left in the city behind. All of them, still fighting, still wasting breath in that one city--and here he was, moving on. To the Capitol, to the largest city in the area. Before all of them--possibly days before.

He would do what Moriya had told him to--oh, would he ever. He would enjoy this a great deal. It seemed he would have all the time in the world to prepare--to prepare for a grand spectacle, on a larger scale than anything he'd ever accomplished.

With a grin on his face wider than any before, he began running, as opposed to walking; running towards the Capitol, and the next--and probably, the greatest--chapter of his journey.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm
After seeing her life flash before her eyes, Inae shook very lightly, as if trying to regain her composure. Slowly turning her gaze toward Mirela, she released a soft yet gentle sigh. "That light again, huh?" Drawing her first card from the pouch, Inae held it before her as the person calling himself Luck spoke to her before the strange man made an appearance and began to walk towards them. Deciding that she would confront Luck later, Inae brought her attention to Tsuliria with a slight smirk.

'As much as I hate admitting it, she did save me... Somewhat. At least you're ready to play again, Fool.'

Hesitating for a moment, Inae closed her eyes before speaking.

"Tarot 0 - The Fool."

As these words left her mouth, a purple mist began forming behind Mirela. It quickly took the form of a wispy-looking Jester and a distorted sounding laugh filled the air as it held up its hands. A lighter purple mist began to form around his hands which stretched up around itself and Mirela, hardening in time to deflect Tsuliria's attack.

Chuckling, Inae flipped her pale yellow hair behind her shoulders. "I've decided that the only one that's allowed to inflict any pain upon my harlot of a sister is me."

--------------------------------------

Mirela let out a cry of immense pain after the reaction, however her hold on the violin and bow never loosened. Tears spilled from her eyes as she dropped down to the ground, shaking violently. "S-So much pain!" Looking up for a moment, Mirela slowly looked around to assess what was going on. Inae had saved her, Luck had appeared, the strange creature was gone and a blue-haired man was now on the scene. 'Who... Who is that?'

As Kalan spoke, proclaiming the man as his father, Mirela's eyes widened making her think back to what Reaper had told her about Kalan.

"Kalan for example, I've taken much from him, I've taken his parents and his sister from him. I watched him cry at their graves, but when he met me did he punch me....no, he smiles and continues forward, living his life with those dear to him close to his heart. He works to hold the people he has now then those that have left him. We've even shared a few drinks together though it went on his tab."

'I don't understand, Reaper told me that Kalan lost his family... This man can't be his father.' Gritting her teeth, Mirela took a deep breath before bringing herself to a standing position, slightly hunched over as she made her way towards Kalan and Luck. Wincing lightly, she gripped her bow and held it up before looking at Luck and Kalan. "Kalan... Is that true? Is that man your father...?"

Mirela silently prayed to herself that it wasn't true. If it was the truth, and he was out to kill them, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to fight back.

'I don't think I'd be able to face my own mother if we have to fight this man and kill him... I wouldn't deserve to see her. How would it be possible to take the life of someone's parent and then want to see your own... If I did see my mother again after this... I don't think I'd be able to look at her the same way... I hope that it won't come down to that situation...'

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:26 am
Tsuliria's blade flew in the air before she quickly readjusted her chain having it hover nearby, she stared at Inae noticing the newcomer and withdrew her chain before advancing towards them three more chains floating around her.
She stopped a few inches from Mirela but her chains showed no signs of attacking.
Placing a hand on her cheek she stared into her eyes once more, she sighed and pulled her hand away shaking her head.
"Answer her question Kalan."

Kalan blinked a few times and nodded before making a motion back towards the Father.
"Father Kervani isn't my actual father in terms of blood."
The father nodded and crossed his arms continuing in Kalan's place.
"I cared for Kalan in my cathedral in the capital. I run an orphanage there and I found Kalan on a snowy day once near some graves and brought him back with me.
"Father took care of me until I could leave on my own, he helped me find my raging soul in my youth."
Kalan and the father stood side by side and extended their arms.
"With the power of ten kings."
"We stand undeterred from our path."
"Victory within our grasp."
"We stand tall against our enemies and those that would diminish our soul!"
"So hear our cry."
"Our Raging Soul!"
"It's immortal flame burns all obstacle in our path!"
"While leading us to a greater day!"
The two closed their eyes and spoke the last line together.
"SO FEEL OUR POWER, THIS RAGING SOUL AND TREMBLE AT OUR SPIRIT!"

Kalan and the father placed their hands on their hips while Tsuliria and the cloaked girl stared at them as they laughed towards the sky.
Reaching forward Tsuliria gripped Kalan's ear pulling him away, while the little girl calmed the father down.

Kalan wiped a tear from his eye while Luck took off his hat and stuffed it into his pocket.
"Father you've changed though," Kalan said looking at him.
"What makes you say that?"
"Father...you just ripped someone in half....you didn't do that before."
"I also didn't have a demon as an assistant."
"A what?"
The father put his hand on the head of his companion.
"My pet."
"I"m not your pet," she responded.
"Well your names annoying to remember."
"It's a very noble name!"
"It's long so your pet."
His companion grumbled to herself and met eyes with Luck who grinned at her, she leaned away averting her gaze from him.
Kalan reached up and rubbed his head with a small sigh and turned back to Mirela smiling a little.
"So there you go."

Tsuliria closed her eyes turning her attention back to Mirela however, the father walked over and whispered something in her ear, her eyebrow twitched but she nodded as he backed away.

"Mirela," Tsuliria said. "Due to the alliance with Reaper I'm technically not allowed to kill you especially since your an emissary which the father just informed me of thanks to his pet who listened nearby."

The demon girl squeezed the bride of her nose but remained silent.
"However...."
Tsuliria's chain grabbed Kalan by his waist and picking him up slammed him repeatedly into the ground before throwing him.
"Kalan is my commander and must accept the punishment for betraying orders."
Walking over she kicked Kalan in his side causing him to roll onto his other side.
She picked him up and hurled him over to Mirela's feet, he looked up at her and smiled waving his hands to show he was fine.

The chain wrapped around him and slammed him into the ground dragging him along it before another chain beat him while he tried to shield his head.

She pulled him to her and slammed him onto his face before releasing him, lifting her foot she stepped on Kalan's face with her boot before kicking him in the side of his head.
The father stared at him and closed his eyes but didn't step in.
"Pay attention Mirela."
Tsuliria lifted Kalan by his neck and slammed him into the ground again.
"You did this."
She threw him past Mirela landing in front of Luck who averted his eyes.
"This is your fault."
She lifted her chain and wrapped it around Kalan before slamming him down a few feet away.
Kalan didn't move or try to escape before he was slammed into the ground again.

Tsuliria withdrew her chain as Kalan tried to stand up bruises on his body, dirt on his clothing, he coughed as he slowly stood up staggering a little.
Tsuliria walked over to Mirela withdrawing her chains.
"Happiness is an illusion Mirela, a fantasy for the weak minded, despair is the only definite thing."
Turning she looked towards Inae.
"Do you have any connection to Birth or Reaper? Since this is your sister I'm required to ask."

Kalan held his arm and breathed heavily his now ruffled hair covering his face as he tried to regain his composure.
The father stared at him with a blank expression while his pet looked up at him then at Kalan.

Linora walked into the field before looking over at the group, she blinked a few times seeing Tsuliria throw Kalan around, she let out a sigh and started walking towards them.
Reaching up she adjusted Nature who rested on her shoulder bound in rope.
"Mistress seems active again," Linora said sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 pm
"Well that's interesting..."

Jazz reached behind him, assessing the situation in his mind. His jacket flared up behind him as he pulled six daggers of light, three in each hand. Twisting, he slashed down the needles before jumping, throwing three into the ground in front of him as the three kicks caught him off guard, slamming into him as he hit the ground rolling.

He stood smirking as he rose to his knees, his hands empty in front of him. Jazz' mind flashed back to his training with his inner self as his hand slammed into the ground, grabbing the remaining three spears now in the shape of long ropes, attached to the three already in the ground. This skill had taken the longest to figure out, stretching the spears the incorrect way lead to massive explosives.

"Depending on how this goes, we both may go up. Tripline!"

Ripping the light from the ground caused tiny explosions along the trail before flinging the daggers into the air, bits of ground and rubble flying up with it. Rotating his arm, he slammed the end of the 'rope' back into the ground, sending the daggers hurtling down at Continuum.

Birth followed close behind her brother, her mind on her envoy and emissary. Feeling a slight time flux, she knew that Continuum was finally starting to get serious.

"Death...did you feel that as well?"

Birth did not know how much stronger Jazz had gotten, but she did know how tough it would be to take on Continuum. Feeling anxiety, she turned staring off into the direction they had ran.

Virtue stood over Seven's form, a soft light emitting from her hands. As she knelt over the glowing hilt, her tiny glasses gleamed. In a puff of smoke, Seven returned to his 'human' body, only this time, instead of bandages, he wore a small mask over the lower half of his face.

"There we go! Welcome back Seven."

Virtue smiled brightly, returning her glasses up her sleeve.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 am
With each slam, Mirela's heart clenched. Eyes widening, the tears began to fall faster as Tsuliria told her that it was her fault. 'I'm the reason that Kalan has to suffer...? Me...? Why...?' Still in immense pain, Mirela stared at the ground before finally letting out an agonizing scream. "That's not true! I'd never want to hurt Kalan! No... Not just Kalan, I'd never want to hurt either of my friends...!" As Tsuliria stopped, she stumbled over to Kalan, standing between him and Tsuliria. A glare formed in her violet eyes as her grip tightened around the violin and bow.

"You're just a cruel, heartless, and cold-hearted woman. I don't understand you at all." Looking back at Kalan, Mirela's glare softened down to a look of sadness. "You're not too hurt, are you...?"

------------------

Shaking her head at Mirela's pathetic attempts to change the situation, Inae let out a sigh. "She's hopeless," Bringing her attention to Tsuliria as she spoke, Inae thought for a moment on how to answer.

"A connection to Birth or Reaper? I suppose not. I've only just arrived here, with hopes of finding Mirela which I now regret doing. She's done nothing but cry and whine and its pathetic. Now she's just going to keep at it since you went ahead with your 'punishment' bit. Way to go." Rolling her eyes, she gazed at her summon before returning her attention to Tsuliria.

Returning her card to her pouch as The Fool dissipated away into nothing after another laugh filled the air. "I'll only say this once. I'm not interested in joining any sides, so unless you give me a damn good reason to, you can just forget about asking."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 am
Continuum watched Jazz's movements his eyebrow arching seeing his line slightly confused at what he was doing until he pulled it up.
He tilted his head before seeing the daggers fly at him.
With a sigh Continuum cut through the air creating a rift that took in the daggers before closing it off.
However he missed a few and had to dodge them one scraping his arm.

"Guess I should get serious if your doing things like that," Continuum said rubbing the back of his head.

Continuum made a fist and started punching the air in front of him repeatedly with both fist creating a flurry of punches before he stopped and added one small kick to the end of it.
"Please don't put up too much of a fight so we can get this over with."

Dozens of rifts opened up in front of Jazz before a flurry of orange punches flew at Jazz, Continuum ran forward punching the air lessening the time they appeared to have them come out at the same time as the flurry.

One large orange fist came from Jazz's back before Continuum drew needles and hurled them directly at Jazz aiming to knock him back into the one behind him if the flurry missed.

Reaper looked back at Birth hearing her and nodded his head, however feeling another large one he looked towards the field.
"I definitely felt that, though I'm sure your envoy can handle Continuum....maybe."
Reaper glanced back at Birth seeing she was nervous and let out a sigh.
"Just go check on him if you're so worried. Have some faith in your envoy, I trust Tsuliria...though I threaten death on her if she fails."

Reaper stopped seeing a figure in front of them, tilting his head he saw Yolor standing in their path, he tilted his head for a moment seeing the toothy grin on his face.
"I've been waiting for you Reaper. Eighteen suns!"

Eighteen orbs appeared in the air around them in a large circle as a red glow hovered around Yolor.
The orbs started glowing brightly before Yolor slammed his hands together.

Fire erupted from the eighteen orbs focusing directly on the area where Birth and Reaper stood, Reaper took a step back before the flames slammed into the ground consuming the area.
Yolor raised his hand forcing the flames up into a large tower of flames before slamming it back down having it disperse afterward into a sea of flames.
"That was easier than I thought," Yolor said grinning.

Yolor started to walk away when he saw a familiar grin among the flames, his eyes widened seeing a dark barrier around Birth and Reaper, lowering his arm Reaper dispersed the barrier.
"Attacking me is one thing but trying to hit my sister, I can't let that go."
He pointed back at her with thumb.
"That's my kill Yolor, no one else get's that right."
Yolor's eyes narrowed and turning he ran off towards the field.

"Yolor escaped the underworld that's no small feat.... anyway we should probably head towards the field. If continuum doesn't kill Jazz Yolor will probably burn him alive."

Reaper stared towards the field remembering Yolor's tendency to not hold back.

Tsuliria ignored Mirela accustomed to being called such things turning her attention back to Inae, she listened to her hearing she was neutral, she crossed her arms under her chest listening to her.
"You remind me of Amora," she said remembering Amora's attitude. "Minus the height and level of intelligence. Kervani you should know the test, please give it to Mirela's sister."

Tsuliria turned and walked away passing Kalan as she did so, she glanced over at him.
"Kalan is Rai dead?"

Linora ran up still carrying Nature on her shoulder as she stopped a few feet from Tsuliria.
She adjusted Nature and stared at the three, she felt a little sympathy for Kalan seeing his bruises but it quickly faded.

Kervani nodded and sent Pet over to Inae, she gave a light bow before speaking.
"Hello, I'm Slivor-"
She was interrupted as Father Kervani slammed a book on her head, a loud thump following.
"You're Pet."
Pet's eyes twitched but she acknowledge it and started over.
"I'm Pet, I will be your opponent for Tsuliria's test, I'll give you a moment to prepare before I attack you. Also this is not a decision I will attack you either way."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan continued to rub his arm and let out a small sigh, seeing Mirela he pushed down his pain and straightened himself before giving her a thumbs up grinning.
"It'll take more than that to take down the almighty Kalan," he said before laughing.
He however stopped and rubbed his arm.
"I've taken worse beatings than this anyway."

"I'm not surprised to hear that."
"Quiet Luck."
Kalan straightened his back before looking over at Tsuliria hearing her speak to him.
He lowered his head for a minute and nodded.
"Yeah but I didn't kill him, Yolor did."
Tsuliria stared at him for a moment but nodded and looked in the direction of the capital.
"That means you can handle the assassination on Mirela now," Tsuliria said.
Kalan twitched hearing this.
"However because of the alliance you can't do that, for now head towards the capital and assist in taking out the deity's so this alliance will end sooner. Oh and Kalan....."
Kalan stared at Tsuliria which made her continue.
"Be glad it was me who found you and not Reaper."

Tsuliria started walking away as Linora followed, Linora handed Kalan Nature before she followed after Tsuliria.
He carried her in his arms slightly confused before looking at Mirela and smiling before a nervous chuckle escaped.
"Kalan, I'm not really comfortable with you carrying my sister."
Kalan looked at Nature and held her towards Luck who shook his hands.
"She looks heavy so I'll let it go just this once. That and this is probably the closest to a woman you'll get."
"Oh I've been closer."
"What was that?"
"Nothing it happened before you came, I have new like for violins now though."
"Violins? What are you talking about?"

Luck stepped closer to Kalan before the two stared at each other, Luck's eyes narrowed at him before he spoke.
"We haven't finished what we started, if you attack the babe again I will beat you down."
"I'll take you on anytime Luck."

The two glared at each other while Nature mumbled something in her sleep.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 pm
"A test?" Inae brought her attention over to Pet before shaking her head. "I don't have time for this. Well..." She thought for a short moment. "Fine. I'll fight you. It gives me a reason to get away from her." Inae nodded over toward Mirela, who still seemed pretty upset. "At least tell me what this test is about before we begin." She took a few steps back, keeping her hand at the ready to draw from her pouch.

'This might be fairly interesting... I wonder what she can do.'

"So, deal? You tell me what this is about and then we'll fight." Chuckling a little, Inae allowed a tiny smirk to cross her lips. "Just don't prove to be a waste of my time."

--------------------

Looking over at Inae for a moment, Mirela decided that she would be just fine. If she was able to deflect an attack from Tsuliria, she could defend herself. Sighing softly as the pain became a lot less severe, Mirela held out her bow-sword and shook it gently, trying to make it revert back to bow form. 'Stop it... I don't want this sword, I want my bow back.'

After a few moments of this however she brought her attention over to Kalan and Luck. Hearing the comment about Kalan's 'new like for violins,' her eye twitched. "Kalan, you're not thinking about when I tripped into you before, are you? You know, after you stole my violin...?"

Thinking back to how it all happened, Mirela paled slightly before looking down at her shoes. 'I blame these shoes...' However after thinking about it more, she felt her face become a very light shade of pink. "R-Right... At least it was all just an accident. Sorry for that, by the way."

It was then that Tsuliria's previous words came to her attention. Frowning a little, Mirela's eyes softened as she spoke once more. "Kalan... After this alliance is done with..." She shifted her gaze to lock onto his eyes, the sadness in her own clearly noticeable. "Are you really going to try to kill me...? I know its an order, but you promised me that you would protect me. Are you going to go back on that promise?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 pm
Pet kept her attention on Inae glad she was willing to participate, she didn't like attacking opponents who weren't willing.
Father Kervani walked up at the mention of the test itself, Pet turned as the father pulled of his glove.
Pet looked up at the father before taking hold of the father's wrist with both hands and biting his finger.
"I'm afraid I can only tell you once it's over," he said with a smile.

Pet released him and the father put his glove back on before backing away, Pet turned to Inae before taking the glove off her right hand.
Holding her still gloved left hand out palm up, a small dark glow hovered above her hand before a small black book appeared with a red symbol on the front of it.
"Let's begin," Pet said.

Dashing forward she grew her claws and slashed diagonally down at Inae with her claws leaving behind a red trail as her eyes let off a faint red glow.

Kalan looked over at Inae his attention drawn over to her at the mention of a test, his eye twitched for a moment.
"....that's just not right Tsuliria...it's far too soon for that," Kalan said sighing.

He turned back to Mirela hearing her question about his comment before a small smile formed on his face, at the mention of an apology Kalan shook his head.
"No need for apologies, please feel free to do it more often. I don't mind really."

He started laughing slightly sad he couldn't place his hands on his waist. When Mirela continued his laughter faded and he averted his gaze for a moment, it was a worthwhile question and he could see why she would ask it.
"I don't know," Kalan said. "I'm trying to hold out as long as I can on it...but if I wait too long Tsuliria will rip you apart...first your limbs, then she beat you with your own torso...if you were still alive."

Kalan closed his eyes at the thought.
"Maybe I should just...leave. Till I find a way to fix this."

Kalan walked up to the father and handed him Nature, he started walking away before glancing back at Mirela and Luck.
"Don't look for me."
A whirlwind of straw circled him before he vanished leaving only a man sized scarecrow behind which fell to the ground.

Luck stared for a moment and rubbed the back of his head.
"Great, now I have to find him again,"
Luck took off his hat and ran a hand through his brown hair and let out a small sigh.
"He brings no end of trouble."

The father stared where Kalan once stood and chuckled to himself before turning back to Inae and Pet's battle.
"Same old Kalan."

Yolor made it to the field and leaning over caught his breath looking back for any sign of Reaper.
Not seeing him he continued forward only to see Jazz Kobayashi aka Mr. Fairy.
His pupils shrank as he smiled a toothy grin, he clenched at his chest feeling a burst of adrenaline run through him, emotions suddenly surfacing.

The pure hatred towards him, the excitement of being near him again, and the vision of him burning while pleading for his life apparent in his eyes.
"Mr. Fairy....I've come back to play with you....."

Yolor made his way towards the too fire hovering around his wrist.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:04 am
Raising an eyebrow, Inae quickly turned and stepped to the side as Pet dashed over to her, lunging in for an attack. "Oh well look at you, its pretty cute if you ask me. Mind you, I don't like cute."

Inae reached down into her pouch and drew a card towards the start of the stack, smiling to herself. "I suppose this will do. Let's see how you handle this." Holding the card out in front of her, Inae stepped backwards as she began to call her summon.

"Tarot VI - The Lovers."

Immediately after she spoke, two spots of mist began to form. One in the air, and one on the ground. Simultaneously, the mist began to rise, forming a helix. The form of a man could be seen taking form, standing on the ground. A few seconds after this a womanly figure was formed in the air before drifting down into the man's wispy arms. As the man released the woman, Inae watched as they clasped their hands together. A ball of mist the same color as the shield belonging to The Fool formed between the two and was aimed in Pet's direction.

"Release." Inae gave this command, ordering for the attack to follow through. As she spoke, the two figures nodded before launching the ball towards Pet. It separated into four smaller projectiles which circled around a smaller beam that remained after the separation and proceeded to home in around Pet.

-------

As Kalan vanished from them, Mirela's heart sank. "N-No..." Staring down at the ground her violin and bow slipped from her grasp before they proceeded to fall to the ground. "He's gone again..." The tears made themselves present once more as Mirela turned to Luck, hurrying over to him. "Why did I have to say anything," She muttered, wrapping her arms around him and clutching fist-fulls of his jacket while crying against his chest. "Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut..."

Mirela paid no mind to Inae and her actions with Pet. Her mind was focused on how she had lost her friend once again. She found that her thoughts became hazy as her grip on Luck loosened. "We... We have to find him... Luck..." Going so many days without sleep was finally taking its toll on her. "First... First take me to an Inn... I need... Sleep..." Mirela's words softened and trailed off as her eyelids became heavy. Releasing her grasp on Luck Mirela dropped onto the ground with a loud thud, lost in a deep slumber.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm
Jazz gripped his right glove pulling it tighter on his hand. His Jacket flapped behind him as his eyes filled with light, glowing brighter.

"Seems I have to get serious then. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to use this."

Jazz clapped his hands, a long ornate spear forming between them. It was different from Birth's spear as this one was made from two spears of light intertwined together.

"Like Birth, my spear is modeled after an ancient weapon, the legendary Gae Bolg!"

Spinning his spear, Jazz jumped, slamming his spear into the ground as the fists below collided with each other. As he soared through the air, he could feel the light he left with Mirela still burning.

"Mirela...I'm not sure if this is working but i'm trying to communicate using my light. You can't let it stay active inside you for too long or you'll explode, trust me on this. Also I'd keep those emotions of yours in check, in case you haven't noticed my powers are stronger when my emotions flare. Just concentrate and push the light out of you, then activate it, it shouldn't be too hard for someone like you since you use sound waves.

"Bothersome girl. Right! Let's see how you handle this one! Spear Furry!!!"

Throwing his spear, two orbs blasted into his hands. Jazz frantically threw the spears at Continuum below, each exploding as they hit the ground. Spear after spear flew as he pulled in light from the sun. Fifty-six spears flew before Jazz slammed his hands together, pulling them apart as a large sphere formed between them.

"Soles Descent!!"

Jazz threw the orb, it slowly making it's way into the furry below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birth twitched for a moment, feeling a spike in Jazz' power as she made her way to the field. It was familiar to her, but different. His light seemed heavier, not like it was when she first met him. He was finally giving it his all. A soft smile came across her face as she picked up her pace.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 pm
Pet stared at Inae holding her hand over her book as she summoned from a card it seemed.
Her eyebrows arched slightly surprised by her ability, it was certainly interesting.
She remained still letting 'The Lovers' take form, her eyes widened seeing them before the projectiles flew at her.
"Summon remnant....Ulior."

A red glow circled the father before a red pentagram appeared below Pet's shoes, a weird demonic language in the open spaces.

Pet's white hair fluttered before a dark figure crawled out of the ground in the pentagram and holding his arm up summoned a red barrier that blocked the attack.
The barrier broke afterward and the figure stumbled as his features revealed Ulior with blank eyes, he fell to the ground before dissipating.

"I hope you're taking this seriously if not-"
She cut herself off as her books pages started to turn the pentagram taking on a black color.
Amora lifted out of the ground darkness hovering around her body before looking at Inae.
"You'll die." Amora finished.

Darkness flew out from her body into four corkscrews of shadow, they lifted high into the air before aiming down towards Inae combining into one large corkscrew of darkness.
Pet's pages continued to turn as she closed her eyes.
"Guardian and one of many princes, hear this cry and break through the plane, heed my words..."
Pet continued speaking as Amora stared blankly at Inae stumbling back and forth.

Luck lifted his hands when Mirela ran into him, he worried about his outfit but that quickly vanished remembering Mirela was a babe, he wrapped his arms around her a small smile on his face.
"I should take my time finding Kalan...." he mumbled to himself.

However seeing her fall he stared at her for a moment, the word Inn running through his mind, he grinned and went to pick her up however his hands were replaced with Nature as Father Kervani lifted Mirela up in his arms causing Luck's eye to twitch.
"I'll carry her Mr. Green, don't you worry about that. Pet! Find me when you're done."
"Please stop calling me Pet!"

With that Kervani walked towards the capitol with Mirela, Luck watched them go and looked down at Nature.
"Why does it always end up like this?" He said dropping his head on the verge of tears.

Continuum looked up at Jazz blinking a few times as the spears rained down around him, he raised his arms and started punched the sky while opening a rift at his feet.
Rifts opened above him causing the punches to collide with the spears as he allowed needles to fall into the rift below .

He raised his arms as a few spears slammed into him, he grit his teeth before five portals appeared around him.
"Bothersome,"

Needles exploded out of the portals flying up towards Jazz and colliding with the spears as he built energy into his right fist.
He aimed it at the ground before punching towards it.
A rift opened in the air above Jazz before a giant orange fist came out aiming down at Jazz.
Yolor stopped a few feet from the two jumping back dodging one of his spears before looking up at Jazz, his smile formed into a small one.
"Long time no see...Mr. Fairy!"

Yolor stomped the ground causing pillars of flame to explode on the left and right sides of the ground before arching towards Jazz.
Continuum saw this and glanced back at him.
"More of them...."
Reaper followed slightly behind Birth his hands behind his head, seeing her pick up the pace he went into a slight jog to keep up.
He felt Tsuliria's soul waver for a moment and smiled a little bit, he chuckled at the thought of what it could be but kept it to himself as he saw the smile on Birth's face.
"It seems something has pleased you sister...is it him...."

Tsuliria looked towards the capital as the two neared it.

The capital was one of the largest villages in the area, it was twice the size of the previous village and as such held twice the population.
Buildings and businesses of all kinds were at the capital ranging from bakery's, doctor offices, blacksmith's, schools, tailors.
If it existed more than likely it was a part of the capital

A large stone wall with guards patrolling the top surrounded the capital to keep intruders out.
The streets were paved with cobblestone of multiple colors thanks to Reaper's interference with humanity.
Mixtures of small buildings and large mansions were also in the capital.

In the center of the capital was the square, a place similar to central of the other village minus the large difference in the size and clock.
A large fountain rested in the center of the square, it was surrounded by grass with cobblestone walkways on the far side and through it.

The capital is a beautiful place...or at least it was until humans received powers, now chunks of the stone wall are broken off, the once beautiful cobblestone walkways are cracked or parts are missing.
The square where large festivals were once held now have large holes in them.
Still the capital is one of the most active and well known places in the region.

Tsuliria and Linora walked into the capital, Tsuliria looked around remembering the last time she was here, it was an assassination mission from Reaper.

"The note told me to come to the capital after finding Kervani...though it never told me why I had to find him or why I had to come here.
What is Reaper planning? I wonder if it involves the deity's...."
Tsuliria went into thought when she felt something wrap around her neck, she started to draw her chains but noticed they were arms.

"Linora...what are you doing?"
Linora's eyes were closed and her chin was rested on Tsuliria's shoulder causing her to feel the chains.
"I believe it's called a hug Mistress," Linora responded.
"I know that, I mean why are you giving me one. It is normally a sign of affection...you know I hate affection."
Linora released Tsuliria and bowed slightly.
"Please forgive me Mistress, I find you adorable when you're deep in thought."
Tsuliria glanced back at her but continued walking.
"Do not call me adorable again."
"Understood Mistress."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games