Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Sehla wanted to blush but didn't "Um t-thank you..." Sehla looked at Tom.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm
"your welcome" Tom said.

((srry gtg bye))  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Sehla got a little sleepy and looked at the time again "Great, 12...30 in the morning..." Sehla yawned. She hadn't slept for 5 days. "I guess not sleeping for five days isn't very good.." Sehla laughed weakly and drifted to sleep. Her head laid on Tom's shoulder, she didn't notice since she was asleep.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 am
Tom had drifted to sleep not noticing at all that Shela had fallen asleep on his shoulder and he laid his head on hers.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 pm
~Morning~
Sehla laid her head on Tom's chest, and hugged his shoulders. She thought she was in bed and hugging pillows.She figured the pillows were too hard so she opened her eyes slowly and noticed she hugged him "Sorry.." Sehla sighed. She shook Tom a little so he could wake up "Wake up sleepy head.." Sehla laughed a little. She got off of the couch and stretched, she walked to the kitchen.Sehla yawned and sat on the counter, waiting for Tom to wake up.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:28 pm
Tom rubbed his eyes and looked around then remebered were he was and stood up and streched "good morning" he said sleepily"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Sehla got off the counter "What do you want to eat if you're even hungry?" Sehla asked, yawning.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm
"yeah how bout i make pancakes but i should tell you now cooking isn't my talent" he said listening to his stomach growl.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:59 pm
Sehla chuckled lightly "I'm kinda afraid now to let you cook." Sehla teased "I can make french toast if you'd like." Sehla offered.Jonathan walked in with blood on his mouth "Hia!" he said to Tom and Sehla. Sehla looked at him "Hunting. Deer or bear or something better?" Sehla asked, getting a little hungry. Tom smiled "Deer,3." Sehla nodded "Lucky, I haven't hunted for 6 months...I might just jump out the window now and hunt. But I'll just stick to human food for right now."Sehla then looked at Tom. "Sorry if you're getting disgusted. Happens a lot, it's just how werewolves it.."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 pm
"it's fine i don't care my cousin is probally the same way" he said" and toast does sound good."  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:11 pm
Sehla nodded "Okay." Sehla opened a cabnet, and took out a bowl. She walked to the fridge, took out milk and 5 eggs. She walked to the bowl and cracked the eggs. She poured some milk in and mixed it together. She got 4 pieces of bread. Each bread she dipped in the egg milk. She put it on the pan, that was already heated and had butter. She gave 2 pieces to Tom "Tell me if you want more, I'm pretty sure you'll want to puke after." Sehla chuckled a little. She gave him cinnamon that was already crushed and ready to put on.Jonathan walked back in, Sehla hadn't noticed he had even left."Hey deer ready to eat. Freshly killed!" Jonathan chuckled. Sehla's stomach growled and she winced. It sounded really good to her and she whispered "So good..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm
"You can go eat your dear i'll be fine" he said bitting his toast.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 pm
Sehla sighed, at that Tom heared her. "Damnit.." Sehla sighed. Jonathan walked behind her "DO IT.DO IT." Jonathan chuckled. Sehla laughed a little. Jonathan looked at her "Go ahead,you don't have to if you don't want to." Jonathan smiled. Sehla shook her head "No I'll be fine. I'll just eat it later." Sehla looked at Tom "Erm Tom....it looks like you haven't eaten for a long time...here have my toast.." She gave him hers. Jonathan yawned "Well, I'm going to sleep lovebirds. Night!" Jonathan jumped on the couch and slept.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 pm
"really because i've been eating like crazy" he said giving the toast back to her "it's yours eat it"  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓑⓔ

╰☆╮ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ╰☆╮

Sehla chuckled "Are you sure you're not eating for two there Tom? Are you even a guy? 'Cause you might be a girl...." Sehla teased. "Kidding dude."
User Image

╰☆╮ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ╰☆╮

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓨⓞⓤⓡⓢⓔⓛⓕ

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games