Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 pm
[[ Lawl. ]]

Layam pat Kirin on the head lightly, standing up, "Good morning. I hope everyone's nice and hungry, i'm going to get started on breakfast." she said, walking down the steps, through the foyer and dining room, then into the kitchen.

Jynn crossed his arms, "..But," he called as Layam left the room. Jynn glared at Shadow Alice, pointing at her, "Alice is being mean to me!" he argued with a childish tone.

Shadow Alice rolled her eyes, "Am not." she said, sprawling out on the couch with a bored look.

Jynn grit his teeth, "Are too!" he fired back, "Kirin! She is, you saw it." he said, softly shaking her shoulder.

Kirin sighed, "...Sure seems like a good morning." she said, looking at Eli, then to Jynn and Shadow Alice.

~*~

Alice walked up the stairs, following a delicious aroma to the kitchen. She saw Layam cooking eggs and bacon on the stove, sevral plates were set out on the table in the next room. "Good morning." she said, sitting on a counter near the stove.

Layam glanced at Alice, then back to the stove, flipping bacon strips, "Good morning, dear. I trust you had a good sleep?" she asked, setting a cooked egg on a plater with other cooked foods.

Alice looked at her lap, playing with her fingers, "..Yeah, i suppose." she said, thinking of Rin. She always dreamt the same thing each time she went to sleep, it was hard to get rest through a nightmare.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 pm
[[ I just had eggs and bacon ^.^ ]]

Eli laughed at Jynn and Shadow Alice's bickering. "Good luck with that," he mouthed at Kirin, then rubbed his tummy. "I'm starving, and I smell bacon, so that's my call," he said, walking to the kitchen. When he got in the kitchen he saw Layam cooking and Alice on the nearby counter. He walked up to Alice, resting his hands on the counter around her, "Whats the story morning glory?" he said all mushy, playing around.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 pm
[[ Lucky c: ]]

Kirin shook her head, "Yes, yes, i saw, Jynn. Just ignore it, it's time for breakfast." she said, tugging on his hand.

Jynn paused momentarily, "Alright, but this isn't over." he threatened, looking at Shadow Alice as he was nearly dragged downstairs by Kirin.

Shadow Alice put her hands behind her head, setting her feet up on the opposite end of the couch, "Whatever floats your boat, squirt." she called, closing her eyes to rest before breakfast.

Alaster followed Kirin and Jynn downstairs, walking into the dining room and sitting at the table with them.

~*~

Alice looked up at Eli and smiled, "Hey, good morning," she said as she gently squeezed him with a hug.

Layam slid a skillet-ful of crispy bacon onto another large plater, turning off the stove, "Breakfast is ready, there's enough for everyone to get seconds." she announced, carrying two large plates into the dining room.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm
"Let's go eat," Eli said, pulling alice into the dining room, sitting where there were 2 empty seats, and he just so happened to be across from alaster. He turned to layam, "where are porcan and Lena?" he asked.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 pm
[[ You're just asking for a fight with Alaster O: lol ]]

Layam set the plates she carried down on the center of the table, "I think she's outside, and the last time i saw Porcan the poor thing was hiding under my bed." she said, walking back into the kitchen to fetch a pitcher full of orange juice.

Jynn hopped up onto the table, helping Kirin up afterward, "Looks delicious." he said, standing next to an empty plate. The plate was far larger than Jynn and Kirin, as was the silverware used to eat.

~*~

Shadow Alice jumped over the back of the couch, landing on her feet. She walked downstairs and went into the dining room, "About time." she mumbled, taking a seat between Alice and Jynn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 pm

[[ yes sirrrreee 8D ]]

Eli simply shook his head at layam, "more food for us," he thought, then grabbed three handfuls of bacon off the center plate and piled them onto his plate. He rubbed alice's leg under the table, making it obvious.

User Image

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 pm
Lena walked into the house, smelling bacon but not going there, she slid her knife into her pocket as she went up stairs trying to find something more comfortable to wear, in the closet she found a pair of jeans, white of course, but better than a dress, she grabbed them, also finding a sweater and a white sweater, she walked into the bathroom, noticing a tail sticiking out of Layam's bed, Lena just smiled walked into the bathroom and got changed.

Lena went down to her hands and knees, she gently poked Porcan's tail.

"Porcan it's Lena, Layam made breakfest you want some?" Lena asked, last time she saw Porcan he almost vomited, but hopefully he was feeling better.

While she waited for Porcan, Lena fastened the ivory bag around her waist, and the bow across her back, thats where she noticed the crossbow could shoot three arrows at a time, perfect just what she needed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm
[[ You'll get it after the Naga situation >:3 ]]

Alice blushed lightly, trying to ignore it by scooping an egg and some bacon onto her plate, "Need some help getting your food, Kirin?" she asked.

Kirin nodded, "Bacon, please." she said, standing with Jynn by their plate.

Layam returned with a pitcher of orange juice, setting it on the table, "Dig in, everyone." she said, forking bacon and eggs onto her plate.

Alaster resisted the temptation to kick Eli in the shin under the table, pouring himself a glass of juice. He took a few slices of bacon and eggs, putting them on his plate.

Alice leaned forward, pulling a piece of bacon onto Kirin and Jynn's plate. She started to cut it into small pieces, "Here you go." she said smiling.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm
Word looked down at Arche in her arms. "Don't worry i'll get help," she said to him. She looked at the door and knocked three times. "Please, let someone be home," she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Porcan poked his head out from under the bed, "I guess." he said, crawling out of his hiding spot. "I heard some screaming earlier, didja miss the tree?" he said with a grin, being a smartass.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm
Alice heard a knock at the door just before she began eating, getting out of her chair, "I'll get it." she announced, walking into the foyer and to the door, opening it to see a girl, "Hi, can i help you?" she said, smiling gently.

[[ Welcome to Havencrest, Ari :3 ]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm

[[ Alaster is too much of a gentleman d: Eli would actually like his character if he and Alice didn't have a thing before or whatever. ]]
[[Someone new oh goody ^.^ Have Layam or someone let her in]]

Eli started scarfing down some bacon. It made his mouth feel dry so he poured himself some orange juice and then chugged it. Then he heard a knock at the door, he would answered but it wasn't his home to do so.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm
{Who is that?, new person up two posts}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Lena looked at Porcan not wanting to smile or anything, trying to be serious.

"That was Kirn, she was healed a little bit ago, I haven't seen her yet, but i'm guessing she can talk." Lena said with a smile.

Lena walked out of the room, straight down the stairs to the kitchen were everyone was sitting, the smell of food churned her stomach right now, she didn't want too eat. She saw Alice at the door, so she figured she would teleport out to the lawn.

Lena was on the front lawn in the matter of seconds, she kept walking to the path, she knew that if she was suppose too shoot Mal'Naga in the back with bullets, white would not be the color to be stealthy.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 pm
Layam continued to eat since Alice had already gotten up to answer the door, "Thanks, dear." she called, eating the egg she put on her plate.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff