Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm
Erik grunted and looked away from the couple so he wouldn't disturb them. Without even noticing he lightly touched his right eye, and it pulsed in response. Given eye contact he could take control of memories and create small illusions, only a trick left behind by the demon that shared a soul with him once, but the energy it took was phenomenal. Still... "Arwen, would you bring your mother over here for me?" he asked her softly.

"I love you too." he smiled and placed his hands on her sides, rubbing them gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 pm
"Ok, but you owe me cotton candy later!" Hopping off of Erik's lap, Arwen bounded over to her parents. "Mummy!!"
Seconds before her lips touched Damian's, Myka heard her title. "Yes darling?"
"Uncle Erik wants to talk to you!"
"Um, alright." Lacing her fingers with Damian's, Myka followed her daughter back to Erik, who's lap was once again occupied by the little girl. "What is it? Is something wrong?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 pm
He mentally prepared himself while he had time to himself, but once he saw Arwen bounce on his lap and Myka talk to him he knew he had to do this quickly. Only one chance, and he had to make sure nobody else looked into his eye but Myka. In a blur Erik tossed his bag of peanuts at Damian then pulled his hair away. "Myka." he said sternly with strong pronunciation. His right eye was fixed on her, waiting for eye contact, the iris ruby red and the slit pupil no bigger than the size of a paper cut.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 pm
Arwen snuggled into his chest, closing her eyes and gently sucking her thumb.
At the sound of her name, Myka's eyes snapped to Erik's, a gasp wrenching it's way out if her throat as she found herself gazing into the eyes that had haunted her since the day she first saw them.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm
The demonic eye pulsed as it locked onto her eyes, her gateway to her soul. Small lines formed on the edges of his iris, lines the thinned as it reached for the ever changing pupil. Erik wore an apologetic yet determined face, reasoning that he had to do this. The eye pulsed again and began plowing into her mind, searching for any records of a book that was connected to a man named James.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Myka stood helplessly as her thoughts were combed.
'Sure, you're a God of Death. Whatever floats your boat, James.'
'Ailey, you stole what book from James?'
'A book that can kill by writing the name? That's impossible!'
''Oh God, it works!'
'No one can know. We'll all keep the secret.'
'James, what are you doing here?'
'I only have a few days left. He'll kill her, Ailey! Just give him the book!'
'Touch my daughter and I'll rip you apart with my bare hands.'
'NOOOO!!!!!!'

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm
Erik jerked back and let his hair fall over his eye, breaking the trance. This was a book he'd only heard rumors of.... And it was real. He looked down at Arwen then at Damian, who was picking peanuts off him with a quizzical look on his face. He looked over at Myka, panting softly and already gaining a headache from using his eye, silently fearing what she feared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm
Myka trembled in place. 'Why?' her eyes asked him.
By now, little Arwen was asleep, curled up into her favorite uncle.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 pm
He avoided her gaze, and coincidentally his gaze landed on his answer, Arwen.

((Wait a minute... Book that kills by adding a name.... Is this from DeathNote?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 pm
'He won't touch her. I'm going to offer him something he can't refuse, something he's been chasing after much longer than the book.' Myka flicked some lint from the hem of her dress.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K A R I
Kari watched the circus go on. Elephants, clowns and then the freaks. This is what Kari had been waiting for.
"Here are the freaks!" exclaimed the circus man. "First we have.......... now last but not least the freak of all freaks.... DRUMROLL PLEASE.... BLANK!" an uproar came from the crowd.
"Blank?!" exclaimed Kari. Blank was her little brother who was captured when she was protecting him. A boy with blue eyes and blue hair came out and sudden a pair of black wings unfolded. Anger boiled inside of Kari.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 am
After seeing the things behind the scenes of the circus, Rose had swiftly returned next to Erik's side and had saw everything that had happened. Why did he bring me here, she thought to herself. Obviously it must not of been to just hang out or show her around, but to get his mind off of something to end up to this. She had no idea what was going on but knew that something was wrong, and saw the secret behind Erik's covered eye. She then looked down at Arwen, who was sleeping in Erik's lap, compassionately, and returned back to normal from being invisible.  

roseswan95

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 am
Rimmi X

During the staring contest between her uncle and mother, Arwen manage to sneak away, finding herself in the middle of the ring. Before anyone could stop her, the five year old was several feet in front of the boy. The crowd was too stunned to speak, and the ringmaster himself was frozen in shock. With a fierce determination in her eyes, Arwen Luther little hands in her hips. "You're coming home with me," she announced, "for you are a boy, not a freak." She closed the distance and grabbed his hand, smiling. "My name is Arwen, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm
Erik wasn't reassured. 'And what would that be?' his look demanded.

Damian finished dusting bits of nuts off him when he heard... nothing. The crowd stopped cheering and began murmuring uneasily to each other. He turned to look at the crowd, wondering what was so amaz - Arwen?! There she was, the little girl that was yanking on a circus boy's hand. "A-Arwen!" he gasped and jumped over the small fence. He ran up to her and scooped her in his arms. "Arwen, you shouldn't be here." he whispered and chuckled nervously at the crowd's disbelief.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm
'Just take care of them. Promise me you'll watch Damianand Arwen.'
Arwen pushed him away slightly. "He's not a freak, Daddy. He's a boy, and I want to take him home. He doesn't deserve this! I was treated this way with Mr. Kennedy and Uncle Grigorii saved me. This boy deserves the same!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games