Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 pm
"Tsk tsk tsk what did I just tell you about lying to me" He took the dagger and jabbed it into Leo's belly causing a deep wound and a pained whimper from the now semiconcious Leo. "Next lie and I will cut his throat! You hear me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm
Mont's eyes were getting blurry, he had stopped inhaling for quite some time now. He began breathing heavily, screaming at him,"No! Why don't you fight me and be a man for once!" He heard distant footsteps, he felt a group of people and he held his head down and whispered,"Thank you Hermes."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 pm
The hunter laughed as a group of dwarves came running into the camp. He gave the parts of the recipe to one which ran off. "Hermes? Thanks to Hermes? These are my men." Leo's eyes opened slowly and he groaned. He felt someone bound next to him and he painfully looked over to see Mont. "Mont. . ."

"Say your goodbyes now cat." Enraged he came forward and slit Leo's throat. Leo gasped and his eyes went wide. The dwarf with the rest of his group now returned pummeled his fist into Mont's stomach. "You failed cat. Your lion is dying right in front of your eyes and there is nothing you can do about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 pm
He wept, relying on hope and prayers. His spirit was torn to shreds as the dwarves beat him physically. "What have I let happen?" He shut his eyes as they moved much of their beatings up there. He let his brother get hurt like that, it was pain for everything. The least he could be thankful for was that he didn't share the whole recipe, but that never helped. He let himself take the hits, but now wanted revenge. With all that he could, he pulled his paws from the rope, causing them to bleed. He slashed his claws at one of the dwarf's eyes.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 pm
Leo watched as the dwarves beat on his brother. He knew he was dying but he felt a rage growing in him. As the rage grew Leo even started to visibly glow. The glow slowly brighter and brighter and he roared loudly. "Don't you dare touch my brother!" His wounds were healing all around him. He let out another roar and broke the bindings that were holding him. He became a large glowing ball of fury. As dwarves flew left and right hitting trees and rocks before crumpling dead. There was only one dwarf remaining and that was his captor. But right before he struck a single blow on him he fainted from the exertion. The glow slowly dimmed and Leo lay on the ground unconcious once more but fully healed.

The hunter quickly bound Leo again with even stronger bindings and backed away in fear. "What is this lion?! A demon?!" He continued to watch Mont and Leo from afar. Not wanting to wake the unconcious lion and possibly experience that outburst again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 pm
Mont looked at Leo in his bindings,"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you..." He wanted to help him out if he wasn't inside his chains as well. He calmed more, trying to remember what he has learned as an alchemist. He learned that prayer can turn into wishes. He silently prayed to the elements to weaken the chains. He pressed forward, seeing as they rusted and smirked at the dwarf. With his eyes, he told him that he was coming for him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm
The dwarf eyed Mont then the unconcious Leo. He walked over to his pack and picked out a dwarven made sword and shield. "I'm more afraid of him than you kitten, but look at him now. Out cold. So come get me little kitty." He sneered and sat on a log sharpening the blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:55 pm
The chains broke, rusted completely. Then Mont came in to finish this, picking up a large branch. He came rushing at him like a barbarian, thrashing the club about with such fury. I want let him stay in darkness again! No exceptions."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 pm
The dwarf shook his head and laughed. Sending the first blow up high with his shield and hitting Mont in the face with the hilt of his sword. "You're going to have to do better than that kitten."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm
Mont saw his bag behind the dwarf,'How inconvenient.' he thought as he tried walking around him. The dwarf mirrored his movements, knowing what was behind him. He threw the club at his face and dived for his tools.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 pm
The hunter blocked the club but failed to stop Mont from reaching his bag. "Clever kitten. What's in the bag that you wanted so bad?" The hunter had the sword tip poking Mont's back. Not hard enough to break fur but just enough to cause discomfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm
Mont didn't answer, but instead pulled something out, concealing it from the dwarf. In his hand was a smoke bomb. He tossed two, the first at his stomach, sure to be blocked, and the second in his eyes. He didn't check out if it hit the hunter's face, sprinting over to grab Leo. He was heavy, but he carried him through the woods. His anger towards himself fueled his inner strength.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm
It had scored a direct hit. He screamed in pain and stumbled around wiping his eyes clear. "I'll get you kitten! When I get my hands on you I'll wring your scrawny little neck!" He called after Mont, secured his weaponry then chased after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 pm
Mont tried to run faster, but away from the dragon cave. He cried as he headed through the forest, lost. He wouldn't try to let go of Leo, because he knew that the dwarf would know that something is up. He climbed up into the mountain in hopes that Leo blended with the terrain and he with the shadows.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 pm
The hunter chased after him at full speed cursing Mont the entire way. "I will find you kitten! I will kill you for this! You won't get too far while carrying that lion!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games