Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:50 am
Viva nods and heads back upstairs. He steps back out into the commons room,loking the passage behind him. He turns and sits behind the bar counter waiting for Lutia to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:53 pm
The dollie quickly slipped off Raziel's head and followed Viva back out to the commons room. Then she plodded over to her 'master' all along, plopping on Chase's head.

Chase didn't stir at all at when Viva returned back behind the bar counter. Chase was really asleep, aura changing slightly...  

aeris192
Crew

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:58 pm
Najah yawned slightly and slung her large staff onto her back, the strap appearing out of nowhere. She casually walked over and sat down at the bar.
"Do you have some tea?" she asked Viva, bored.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 pm
Viva grins as he leans against the counter.

"We got whatever you could possiably wish."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Najah grinned back at him, leaning foreward in excitement.
"Well!" she laughed, "In that case, I would like a nice hot cup of Camomile tea." mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:18 pm
Viva swipes a hand over a crystal panel. A sudden flash of light appears revealing her order.

"There you go. You with the Jarians? I don't remeber seeing you around before."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 pm
"thanks!"
Najah chirped happily, taking a few cautious sips before answering Viva.
"Is my profile not in your database?" she asked, curious.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:04 am
Viva calmly shakes his head, while taking a seat.

"No not that i can recall. And I don't belive I've seen you at the Headquarters."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:34 pm
"then, no."
She answered, taking another sip.
"I'm relatively new around here." she explained, looking at him carefully with her emeralde-green eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:13 pm
Viva's eyes narrow slightly. He seems to focus all of his attention on the woman sitting in front of him.

"Then how did you end up in the company of Raziel and Chase. I should warn you, if you have ill intentions here, you will not get out of here alive. This might look like a Inn, but I assure you this place is a fortress. I just think I should warn you. It nothing personal, but we have come under attack alot recently so precautions are needed."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:18 am
Najah's aura flared a bit, however she quickly caught it and quite masterfully depleted it back to nothing as it had been ealier.
"ah."
she muttered in an apology, taking another sip. Bad mistake.
When she was ready, she replied to his 'accusation' or as she had accidently took it.
"I was passing by and noticed they might've needed help getting to their destination, nothing more." she replied calmly and to the point, unlike before. "I also am not looking for a fight. "I also submitted my profile to the Jarians, but...as you've confirmed, I don't think it got though."
She finished her tea then smiled sweetly.
"Truth told. If you don't believe me, would you like me to create a pact ensuring my honesty?" mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:43 pm
Viva leans back in his chair and remains quiet for a moment. He looks around at the other patrons, before finally turns his attention back to Najah.

"Like I said. It nothing personal. Your profile might be in the system, but this bases's system is not linked directly to the main archives. Either way.you are welcome to come and go as you please. I meant no offense, just mearly to warn you. If you wish for some type of pact then thats your decision. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:39 pm
"Then warning well taken. And the pact thing was a joke. ^^"
She smiled then turned the tables completely.
"Oh..by the way...What kind of machine is that thing connected too? *__*" (referring to crystal panel)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:46 pm
Viva pause for a moent trying to think of how to translate what it does form the Ancient language.

"Well the entire counter is actually a machine. This place is fitted with a machine that can read someones memories to replicate whatever the want exactly how they remember it. When I ask you what someone wants, usually a memory of idea of what they want forms in their mind of how they remember it. Then the information is transmitted to the counter where it it instantly fabricates exactly what you wanted. As far as technology of the Ancients go, it's actually quite simple."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:31 pm
"Fascinating *_* "
Najah said in awe, looking at the machine with newfound respect and to Viva the same way also.
"Are all the machines here like that?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games