Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 am
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Through the wide span of mist caused by Ryugan, Vesta's dust was simply devoured, never meeting th face of Ryugan. As Regula took the first step, his whole body would not move at the ridiculously high speed he would expect it too but, instead the speed slower than that of a turtle. Ryugan had expected as much from his brother, knowing that his tactics were considerably speed based in others eyes, his brothers seemingly easiest counter would be his implant. As he attempted to guide himself through the mist, he would find that it took him exactly 9 seconds to complete any motion but, Ryugan had a distraction to keep him from realizing what he had done. Suddenly a unison of four snaps suddenly rang off, sending an extremely piercing sound wave into Regula's ear, which would alter his motions and with his current time of nine seconds to complete a motion, he would be helplessly open. Ryugan was hidden in the smoke and only those with an sensing doujutsu could smoke him out, he was well hidden to those without it's aid however. As his ears rung, a unique pain would spread through his body, but the pain would be the most extensive in his brain and ear drum. Ryugan would suddenly be behind him, moving at extreme speeds and little sound and due to Regual having no motion aiding doujutsu, there would be hardly any chance of him evading, not to mention he couldn't even see. Ryugan would have the exact blade used on the genin formed over his right palm and would then proceed to throw a extremely precise cut through his abdomen, and after it struck he would unleash a series of slashes toward his blood brother, striking his stomach,ribs, and lungs along with other organs, coming out with a total of 8 slices with the blade. Ryugan wasn't finished there however; he then began to rapidly spin, creating a barrier with just his hand with the spirit blade, in turn slicing his brother with both the 64 palms guard technique and his spirit blade tech. Once finished, Ryugan would simply fade back into the mist, leaving his brothers body numb as he simply waited to be attacked again if he somehow wasn't rendered unconscious by the first onslaught.

- Neton:Tosatsu-jō (Combustion Style: Slaughter House) (S rank)
- Oto Ga Surudoi (Piercing Sound) (A rank) x 4
- Hakke, Tamashī no ha - 8 trigrams Blade of Soul (S Rank)
- Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms Guard) (A rank)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 am
(DIZZLE MY SHIZZLE WHAT'S UP MANIZLE!! CHECK OUT MY POST IN THE MAINE FORUM!!!)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am
Scrapples
(DIZZLE MY SHIZZLE WHAT'S UP MANIZLE!! CHECK OUT MY POST IN THE MAINE FORUM!!!)

((SCRAPPLES!!!!! WAZZAH MANNN!!! YOU COMING BACK FOR GOOD??!!??))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

As soon as Regula realized he did not strike Ryugan he braced himself for an oncoming attack. A thick plating of bone armor began to coat Regula's skin right before the ringing met his ears. He activated the State of Healing, one stage within the six stages of his clan. An extreme pain shot into is head. It was at least a hundred times worse than that of a migraine headache. The pain caused Regula to collapse to his knees. Now upon the floor he realized he was being struck. Eight times he was struck by something unknown from behind. He could not comprehend what was happening till his bone armor shattered. The bone armor allowed him to survive the first eight strikes but he was nowhere near as prepared for what would happen next. He was struck sixty-four time, his entire back slashed opened from the Hyuuga technique. His body finally gave way and collapsed forward. The wounds upon his back slowly began to heal but it would be slightly longer than usual to close them. The piercing pain within the young teens skull made him only want one thing... for it to stop! He knew what had set Ryugan off before and he was in no current mood to die nor did he want to continue this battle with his brother. This had seemed to make him snap. He did the one thing which no other would expect...

A small bone spear shot from the side of the building at immense speeds. The spear would travel straight through Vesta's heart. This would render hear a quick, yet painful death. She would bleed out quickly but all the while she would feel every single thing. How Regula did this? He merely channeled fresh bone through the building of bone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-1 Name of Jutsu:Zenmenteki Hone Gusoku(Complete Bone Armor)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70-1=69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
136-1=135 Total Jutsu

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am
Digitality
Rahenno
((She said she'll fight you but only as a spar, I told her you won't go for that but I thought i should tell you just in case i'm wrong))

(Nope. If I fight her, she's going to die. XD)

Fine  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am
{{Rock, I think you just died...}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am
((Whoa didnt see that one coming eek

And welcome back Scraps, if your staying for good.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

(( thats good to kno ))  

Rockgirl809

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

((LOL))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm
(( idk y im fighting about all this but Dizzle its just random dust. I should have put anyone who was near. When you hit it dust goes everywhere or to the nearest person
OSU: nd u would be the only one laughing y ? yea rhetorical question don't answer tht
and how did I die ? i dont remember anything like that
im all late with this..... ))

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:31 pm
(Regula just shot a bone spear through your heart. Since you can't see in the haze, there's really no way for you to dodge. XD Looks like I didn't have to kill you.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:16 pm
(( im no where near the office. Im like outside or something like that. SOmewhere out their '
Nd go ahead kill me. like you makin it sound like u accomplishing s*it if u kill me when really u juss killin somebody for no reason ? yea.))

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm
(A bone spike erupted from the side of the building to impale you through the chest. I can see where he's going with this.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 pm
((On a side-note does anyone want to spar with me?? I want to fight a host to test some new creative moves with my nine-tails, any takers?))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:28 pm
((Black..that armor didn't do a thing ROFL!

@All: Dormant bone cant be controlled..she is alive.))

User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX

Ryugan watched on as his brother lay still in the middle of the haze, supremely battered on the outside but nowhere near as harsh as on the inside. His armor of bone simply aided in lessoning the damage from the rotation guard, not the hyuuga blade of chakra. From the numerous attacks Ryugan had just landed, Regula's entire body would lay immobilized in a thick cloud of smoke, the entire office would be imperceivable to the paralyzed man who was obviously writhing in pain from the onslaught of attacks. Ryugan's chakra blade could travel through mundane matter, straight to the chakra system where it's presence would be felt. Ryugan's foe's body hit the floor with a loud thud the armor formed was tattered from the his attack but, Ryugan was far from finished. Seeing as his last attack had went according to plan, he now had an copious amount of time to torture his brother, until his anger had tamed. Regula would lay on the floor motionless for some time, it would be quiet for a few seconds then suddenly a large explosion rang out, consuming the entire office and rendering it to ash and bone matter. With the office now sky high, pieces of the bone house rain downed upon the field, some set a blaze and others burnt or charred. Regula's armor would do only a little to hinder damage from the attack, he would be in immense pain and suffer 3rd degree burns. Now dark smoke surrounded the warriors and from it Ryugan sauntered through the nightshade mist. "...Your Pitiful..." He said as he stopped an inch from his brothers numb and unmoving body, his eyes locked on to him as his eyes would most likely gaze onto him, as there was nothing Regula could do, he was paralyzed all over, through and through. " Your skill is low and you show no signs of any improvement since the last time I've seen you in action..or are you just too weak to live up to our bloodline??!?" Ryugan's voice was filled with a sort of calmed anger, he seemed more annoyed then angry however. He suddenly knelt down and leaned in on his brother, his head titled so his eyes faced him. Ryugan's left hand suddenly eased over his brothers head, where it slowly opened. "..Honestly..I cant see as my brother..you're simply too...FEEBLE!!!" As the last words escaped his mouth with deep acrimony, Ryugan's clinched his hands on the top of the ninja's head and fiercely snatched him upward as he rose to his feet. His hand rose so that his brothers feet were at least 2-3 feet off the ground, Ryugan's eyes peered directly into his, his face still blank even though he spoke with true emotion. ".......Hmph.." Ryugan made a feint motion with his wrist, lightly tossing the ninja upward, no more than 2 inches, Ryugan then swiftly turned around and delivered a extremely powerful left legged roundhouse to his temple, sending him soaring 45 yards across the field but, just as he met the 35 yard mark(which was in less than 2 secs) Ryugan suddenly appeared in a burst of speed, his right arm cocked all the way back. ".....Tsk." In less than a blink of an eye, Ryugan's hand soared forward, meeting the ninja's head at an angle that would send him soaring upward. As Regula soared upward at an increasing Rate, Ryugan lightly pushed his feet off the ground and soared high into the skies, until he was about 3 feet over Regual's body, his chest facing Regula's body. " Kami baddo no Mai.." As these words softly escaped the man's lips, more than a million spikes of bone suddenly emerged from Ryugan's body, consuming both Regula and half of the arena as they quickly shot out and pierced earth. The bones where extremely large in size, and looked like a mass of spiked towers erupted from Ryugan's body and rapidly stabbed through his brother. The bones then burst into gigantic clouds of bone dust in unison, the dust quickly swept off the grounds. Ryugan then gracefully fell to the ground. {THEME} There was a crater that spread 300 yards out but, Regula was simply pushed to the ground by the attack, obviously Ryugan had did this purposely. " I'm disappointed in you Regula..our brother dies and you show no difference in strength as him before he met his end..and the village is left in your hands... Hph.." Ryugan then gradually began to walk over to his brothers body. " I wont enjoy this but.." he said as he neared him and when he got close to his brother he simply knelt down at his head, his hands eased towards him, they dangled off his knees. '..A toll must be payed.." With that said, Ryugan's left hand shot back and plunged into the socket of Regula's Sekei Reigan eye and yanked it out, it's was soaked in the ninja's blood but, Ryugan could careless. Regula needed to improve, drastically. Ryugan knew this would be some kind of motivation, it would give his brother a goal. Ryugan didn't want his bloodlines superiority to fade after him, he need his brother to carry on. Ryugan hesitantly rose to his feet, his cloak danced as the passing winds passed through. "....We all die.... My goal isn't to live forever..It's to create something that will..." Ryugan then turned and slowly exited the destroyed office.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas