Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
CLOSED. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rock-head1999

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm
EarthI3ound
rock-head1999
EarthI3ound
xxxXXx_Sailor_Moon_xXXxxx
EarthI3ound

Hey, maybe you should stop TROLLIN' on people! It's just as annoying as begging. So get out of her face and get a life! (B.T.W. Maybe you should listen to your own advice TROLL!!!)

1: trolling is continuing to annoy / make fun of
2: I have never been donated to (ive given away around 4 million gold)
3: I am using my advice and ive made a lot of gold so thank you for making a fool of yourself

ya annoying people that's what your doing

that makes no sense I never said anything that I wast doing all I said in the first place was to do things for yourself if you wanna be some Internet tough guy that's fine just don't annoy people when your doing it

Look we should stop ppl are probably starting to get pissed.And iv donated bout 4mill too so i have been working and it was rude for me to post that but ther was no need for you to tell me to get to work (even tho i am and sould try harder).

Note: this conversation is over but I checked your store on the marketplace and you've only made 300k

so what does the market place have to do with it?i do have other accounts that i give mone to this avi with  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm
rock-head1999
EarthI3ound
rock-head1999
EarthI3ound

ya annoying people that's what your doing

that makes no sense I never said anything that I wast doing all I said in the first place was to do things for yourself if you wanna be some Internet tough guy that's fine just don't annoy people when your doing it

Look we should stop ppl are probably starting to get pissed.And iv donated bout 4mill too so i have been working and it was rude for me to post that but ther was no need for you to tell me to get to work (even tho i am and sould try harder).

Note: this conversation is over but I checked your store on the marketplace and you've only made 300k

so what does the market place have to do with it?i do have other accounts that i give mone to this avi with

Quote me with that account
Then ill belive you  

EarthI3ound

5,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

angelbaby1501

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm
Hi.

If you feel like donate me, in return I make you either a sign or gif. XD .
Please refer to my profile for sample.

P.S. No nudity or any kind just simple words.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm
I would love a donation. ^_^ No one in my questing thread wants to talk to me. Legend of Korra rocks. Nuff said. biggrin

The avi I want is a cosplay of my LoK Oc.  

Queen Elegance

diss_0b3y

Generous Receiver

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:11 pm
Gender Bob
I haven't been donating gold lately soo....

I've been receiving loads of trades I've decide that 1k gold is lame...So from now on ill be donating 5k-90k.

Q.90k really??
A. Yes

Q. Do i have to ask for the 90k?
A. Nope if you ask for the 90k you are most likely not to get it.

Q. So how do i get the 90k?
A. Random or if i like you.. <3

Ps. Please if you sent me a trade already stop spamming me with trade....

Bob wahmbulance

why hello there Gender Bob smile im new to this Guild and i just think you are so amazing and cool , and honestly extrememly genorous . i saw FREE GOLD and didnt believe it , like wow you are amazing smile (haha amazing .. amazingsongbird.. you get it ?) im corny like that just ignore it lol but anyway this is cool biggrin haha  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm
Cation:Note that I have a dirty mind.Anything you say will be turned into something dirty.Unless you has teh donations O.O <3 preez?  

LeGrungeVintage

Lt Gen Taurus Judge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 am
could i have some donations cause i'm so short for my wishlist, please!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 pm
im new donate if you want thanks  

QuadtheGod

shzuki

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 am
wow that's really sweet of you to do that for someone I bet they would be happy biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:17 am
Hello. If you have any spare items/gold, could you donate them to me? I want to host a gigantic art marathon with great prizes. No one has ever really drawn me, so I just want to make a art contest.  

Rosaellie

Noob

13,225 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Megarisa

Friendly Informer

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:45 pm
I WUV DIS GUILD!!!!! heart 4laugh
I don't mind if I don't receive gold so long as this guild is here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm
my b-day is comeing up so i might get some gaia cards bob imma need ur help to make a game if its alright winner gets 500k i juss need help comeing up with something  

-KrYsTaLs-EpiC-LoVe-

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

mewnola

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 am
Gender Bob
I haven't been donating gold lately soo....

I've been receiving loads of trades I've decide that 1k gold is lame...So from now on ill be donating 5k-90k.

Q.90k really??
A. Yes

Q. Do i have to ask for the 90k?
A. Nope if you ask for the 90k you are most likely not to get it.

Q. So how do i get the 90k?
A. Random or if i like you.. <3

Ps. Please if you sent me a trade already stop spamming me with trade....

Bob wahmbulance

So we just send you the trade? Because I just got hacked so I'm broke v.v and 90k would help me get my stuff back. Please?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 pm
rock-head1999
you ppl who are asking 4 gold are insane saying"oh i havent receved gold in too weeks" I HAVEN'T RECEVED ANY GOLD AND IV BEEN A MEMBER IN THIS GUILD FO 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol~ lame excuse eh.. xp  

Extra-Fancy Snow

Vermillion Associate

17,640 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • PvP 200
  • Who watches the watchers? 25

ThornsOfRoses

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:00 am
People are SUCH complainers and whiners. -_- I am new to the guild. Just thought I'd see that this forum was about before I go to the rest. :] Have a Fantastic Day! :]

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games