Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 am
((what village is your plate from? it doesn't say on your posting format anywhere lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 am
((This one. I'm a rain genin))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri eyed the familiar mark of the rain shinobi on his headband. This was strange to him, having no recollection of the boy, or even seeing him on the rosters. "Who's squad are you in?" he asked, the confusion he had lacking from his voice. He held the same dull expression, speaking in the same dull tone.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

((wow way over my head. I don't remember you ever joining xD And since you didn't do the check in, your name was pulled from the roster. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
luCA ARCuRi | iяuƆяA AƆul

If art is an Explosion.....

Amegakure
Monk Class
Luca slowly rose, chuckling slightly as he spoke his initiual words, "We were given squads? Cause i was not informed of being given one," As he would finish his words, he brushed off any dirt that may have found it's way onto his clothing, while also tighterning the gloves covering his hands.

((Hard to put a name in a rooster when you aren't here for a while))
EDIT: Also, sorry if these posts seem short, i'm also trying to finish my custom taijutsu style.

Then i am it's Masterpiece

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

It seemed the boy somehow slipped though the cracks of the system. "If that's the case it would be best if you got back inside the village. It's against village rules for a Shinobi to be outside without proper authorization. There will be a meeting soon, there everything will get explained to you, and ill make sure to get you on the list." he finished and gestured for Luca to pass by him and enter the village.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 pm
luCA ARCuRi | iяuƆяA AƆul

If art is an Explosion.....

Amegakure
Monk Class
Luca shrugged his shoulders, as he turned, heading back into the village, his gaze turning from the man named Kemuri and in towards the village. Guess he had to find a new place to relax.

Then i am it's Masterpiece

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

She slowly dissolved in the water puddle she was standing on and returned to her office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

North He had told her, and North she went until the sky darkened and rain fell without any sign of ceasing. Rini moved over the numerous puddles like a ghost, layers of fabric weighing her down and slowing her movements -- though she was certain that if she needed to move quickly, she could. The young woman simply did not have any urge to move any faster than her current, lethargic pace. Soon, a set of gates loomed before her, and judging by the current weather, she assumed they belonged to Amegakure no Sato. No nostalgic smile touched her lips at the memory of visiting this place on Saotome's heels. Rini did not know if she would ever smile any time soon -- at least, not earnestly.

She could make out a figure near the gates through the rain -- male, she figured, by the way he stood. Another, smaller shape had just scampered through the gates -- at his urging, she supposed -- as a third (unless her eyes were deceiving her, which she would not doubt at this distance) melted into one of the puddles. It was not unheard of. After all, Rini could do the same, not that she chose to very often.

As Rini neared the figure, she slowed to a graceful halt a respectful distance away from him. Her arms remained limp but loose and ready for action at her sides, and she watched the man passively, waiting for him to notice and acknowledge her presence.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 581

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Just as he was to enter the village, he caught a glimpse of someone out of the corner of his eye. He cursed under his breath, he was not on guard duty, so why was he having to do this? He approached the girl, "Can I help you with anything?" he called out, to her in his normal dull tone. He was not on edge, she seemed calm, almost dead, non-threatening.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini's eyes slid past the man briefly before focusing once more on him. "He said to go North," she replied, as if those five words explained everything. A faint sigh escaped her lips and she started to lift a hand to wipe some of the water from her face. Halfway through the movement, she seemed to lose the urge and instead looped the arm loosely around her waist. "So here we are, but we don't know why. He won't tell us."

She could feel herself slipping. Already the plurality had returned to her speech pattern. 'We', not 'I'. Many, not one. Inside, she could sense the maelstrom in her mind begin to spin -- slowly now, but steadily gaining speed and ferocity. Maybe it would undo the Uchiha's work. Maybe it would tear her apart again. Maybe then, she would not have to feel the utter despair that had claimed her heart and soul. Maybe then she could lock that despair away -- it and the hope that still seemed to cling to her against all odds, like a tick . . . or a leech.

Her eyes slid back out of focus, words flowing unconsciously from her mouth. "Anything, he says, but does he mean it?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 580

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

This girl seemed strange, broken in some way. "This is the village hidden in the Rain. you say you were ordered here? by who?" he asked.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes, we know. We have been here before," Rini answered somewhat testily, her gaze sharpening as it moved once more to the stranger. Annoyance touched her features, though she was unsure at whom it was directed. Herself for her false hope? This man for his questions? Jashin for his direction without purpose? She let out a sharp sigh, shoulders relaxing once more and tension draining from her spine. "He did. We said that already. Our Lord told us to go North, so North we have come."

X marks the spot, my dear. The High Priestess cocked her head. "Oh . . . We see. It seems we seek the X." Her mind flickered back to the exams and the cocky Ame-nin she had met in the cafe. He had worn an X rather boldly. "The red X."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 579

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri felt something he rarely felt. As she spoke of Red X, he felt the need to protect, but pushed it away. "He is my student. He should not be hard to find. Would you like for us to go visit him?" he asked the broken girl that stood before him. His mind began to race though many possible options, and he chose the best course of action.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini studied the man before her through the rain. She found nothing familiar about him, which was a great relief. Some part of her did not want to be known here -- not yet, at least -- and hoped that she could get in and out without causing too much of a fuss. After several moments, she inclined her head. "Yes. He was brash and somewhat rude, but we need to speak with him." She seemed resigned in this fact, somewhat confused by why Jashin would wish her to seek the boy out, but perhaps by the time they found him, she would know.

The High Priestess made a small and oddly delicate (for her) wave for him to lead on, intending to follow him to the boy she sought.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 578

User Image

((Exit when you exit to wherever he is --> wink )  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri took a step next to Rini, and the two began to walk into the village. He was never one to turn his back on someone he just meet. The description she gave sounded like Red X, and he wondered what this girl could want with him.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games