Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||Kumogakure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXAxel made his way to the building of the Amekage, his wings retracting back as he stood upright. "This rain is such a pain," Axel sighed frustrated as he entered the building dripping wet. As he made sure that his sound headband was on his forehead so that no one suspects him of being a rogue, Axel began looking around for the chakra signature. Ignoring everyone, Axel finally saw him...his eyes widened when he realized it was the same kid from the Sand Village...Ra something or another. Sano, or better yet Blade, was the one that gave him the information. It was from the time Blade infiltrated Sunagakure by becoming one of them, meanwhile Axel broke Komuro from the prison.

Axel walked swiftly towards Ra, and just before he walked inside the Amekage's office, Axel reached up to Ra and grabbed him by the shoulders. Hiding his mouth from the Amekage, Axel whispered softly to Ra, words that only he would be able to hear.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||Kumogakure
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXAxel released Ra, his message delivered as he turned and walked out of the building without causing anymore of a stir. It was time for him to leave and head on out of here. Axel took a deep breath and sighed as he sensed yet another demon host within the village...but it was no longer his concern. He had another mission to accomplish which would eventually take him to the Leaf Village. Walking out of the building, Axel began forming a series of seals as he headed towards his next destination.

Exit

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:11 pm
Morroku walks to the door of the Amekages office and politely knocks. He was content with his abilities as a genin and was hoping to acquire a mission. Standing there silently he begins to think of all hes learned and what he is going to say. The sun light makes his eyes twitch, Damn these eyes, itches like hell. Morroku scratches his head, voice drift around the tower alerting him that he is not alone here.

OCC: I would like a mission, either with a group or solo is fine. I've been training in the training ground if you would like to see my activeness and progress.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

[Ascension has already been acquired...

User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

...though this soul has yet to be redeemed.]

[XXXDXEXAXTXHXXIXSXXIXNXEXVXIXTXAXBXLXEXXX]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Yes? Come in!" said Zatoshi as he sat there, finishing up his paperwork.
(Its fine, I'll take your word for it smile )

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][800/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:49 pm
Kurai Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Ayane walked up to the doors of the Amekage's office and knocked on them with her gloved hand firmly. How he was going to take this was beyond her. Hell she didn't even know how Ayane's previous mentor took it. She got the hell out of dodge when it came to Takigakure. It seemed like a drama infested place to her. She awaited the Amegake's approval to enter. Her eyes were scanning the corner of her vision due to the fact many guards were watching her. This great sword was going to cause problems in her future for sure.

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:08 pm
Ayane Arashi Hikari

User Image

User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Yes? come in," said Zatoshi as he sat there and remained silent afterward.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][800/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 pm
Morroku entered as he heard the Amekages voice welcome him in. Standing an impressive six foot five inches tall, he is forced to bend down to keep from hitting his head on the door jamb. Walking with confidence Morroku walks to the front of the Amekages desk, pressing his fist into his palm, he bows respectfully. Morroku says in his gruff voice "Amekage-sama, I am here to request a mission. I am confident in my ability and I've been training for many months. I wish to show you my worth, if you'll allow me." Morroku keeps his head lowered to show how much trust he has in his Amekage.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 pm
Hadou-Shinken

Kurai Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Kurai stepped forward through the double doors. The hilt of her great sword poked out over her shoulder unfortunately letting the Amegake know she wielded a large blade. Another thing was her masked and cloaked appearance probably set the Amegake off as well. It was for everyone's benefit however as she didn't think anyone wanted to see what happens to a body after being in the ground for over one hundred years. "Amekage Zatoshi Nagato. I bring you bad news about a rain shinobi named Ayane Hikari...," She took a couple of moments to think of how to say this until she blurted it out. "She passed away and was cremated." She said to him. She told him she was cremated so he wouldn't raise questions on where the body was.

Techniques Used:

User Image

Poetic Writer

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm
Ayane Arashi Hikari

User Image

User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Wh-what?!" Zatoshi's eyes widened, slowly losing their bright purple color and changing to that of a white furious color, the blackened pupils still in view, "did you do it to her?! Did you kill her?!" he moved a blinding speed to meet Kurai face to face and gripped her collar, rasping through his teeth, "if you did kill her I swear to god, I'll obliterate you!" said Zatoshi as his eyes looking into Kurai's...or rather...eye holes. He could see it, it wasn't her...she didn't do this. He let go of Kurai and took a step back, then another, and another, "what have I done?! I left her all alone to die, I should've stayed with her, I shouldn't have trusted Takigakure!" He said as he shut his eyes tight and clenched his fist, he brought it down upon his own desk and broke it in half...he couldn't bear it. He couldn't bear to live in this world...where a young girl, of that age, to die in such a way. His fist clenched with even more aggression and blood began to drip from his hand, "I've become so strong, strive to protect those dear to me, and I couldn't even save, let alone stay with this one kunoichi...I've failed my village...in the past I have and now I continue to," he fell to a seated position in front of his broken desk and wept silently, covering his face so that Kurai could not see his tears.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am
Hadou-Shinken

Kurai Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Kurai saw his eyes widen and it's purple tone turn to white. She braced herself to his shocked expression knowing how this all worked out. He did exactly what she thought he would questioning her and then threatening her. She didn't take it personally as she knew it just meant the person cared for the deceased. Her eye peered through the only eye hole of the mask toward the Amekage. He began to speak of how it was all his fault and then what he should of done. Then went on about how he failed his village and this struck a chord with Kurai as her hands closed into fists. "Cease this madness! You cannot save them all and the sooner you learn that the better off you will be!" She shouted at him as he was silently weaping. "A shinobi died! She knew what she was signing up for when she became one! She knew there was a possibility she was going to die! Don't you dare take the honor away from her death! She's in a better place now and she'll remain along with us as long as we believe in the Will of Fire!" She shouted and that would probably cause questions. Kurai knew Ayane was a Hatake and all Hatake members originated from the leaf village. So it would make sense if Ayane believed in the Will of Fire wouldn't it?

Techniques Used:

User Image

Poetic Writer

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm
Ayane Arashi Hikari

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zatoshi stood as she shouted, he grabbed her hair and pulled it back, or rather the hood with the hair inside and pulled back. His eyes still filled with rage as his tears were seen, "YOU KNOW NOTHING AND HOW CAN OR WILL YOU POSSIBLY EVER UNDERSTAND?!!" yelled Zatoshi as he released her, "I've already dealt with death once, I've already seen it before my very eyes but it doesn't hold as much weight as it does now, I was just a genin back then and now, I'm a kage, one who ensure the protection of an entire village, one that's deemed an evil country and horrendous village because of what the previous kage has done...you know nothing of the Hidden Rain, just as she did not know of the Hidden Rain like I did. I couldn't save my teammate, I couldn't save my best friend, I couldn't even save Amegakure when it was being attacked by the f***ing Jyuubi and Jyuuha, even now, with this strength that I've gained, I can't hold on or come to grips with everything...sure I know she's gone, she's in a better place, her memory will never be forgotten but whats the point when your memory was never seen by anyone but only of those of a select few...your memory was then deemed worthless. Her honor in death cannot be taken away by someone like me, so never speak as if I haven't dealt with this before, not within my country, my land, and certainly not within my own damned office." Zatoshi said as he looked out of the window.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:21 pm
Hadou-Shinken

Kurai Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Kurai dealt with the wrath of an angry kage for a few moments. Once he released her hood she knew she somewhat snapped him out of it. Although he went into a rant about death and what not. She kept her eye upon him and then simply held back laughter. He was acting like she knew nothing of death. Then again he didn't know much about her. After all none of the past few generations would besides Kiyoshi Hyuuga. She continued to stand there curiously wondering what happened now.

Techniques Used:

User Image

Poetic Writer

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:32 pm
Ayane Arashi Hikari

Jadus-Kun

User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zatoshi sighed and rubbed the back of his head, realizing that he was acting really foolish, a shinobi died but it didn't mean that he needed to be completely rude. "I apologize, I didn't mean to act like that, its just that I've been through a lot lately and this didn't honestly help," he then moved over to Kurai, "I'll make grave for her, one that will be laced with my paper flowers...its the least I can do for her, thank you for at least relaying this message to me," said Zatoshi as he made a paper bouquet for Kurai and gave it to her as he walked out, leaving Uindo in his stead. Uindo broke the desk and also the ceiling BUT everyone would noticed that he was a very playful dragon as he smiled, he then looked to Morroku, "sorry that Zatoshi-kun didn't answer you, your mission will be to head to the Rain Summit and return a few documents to Zatoshi here, he should be back by the time that you return."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 pm
Hadou-Shinken

Kurai Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Kurai accepted his apology understanding his anger. It just meant he cared for the girl that was now deceased. As she took the bouquet of paper flowers she reached into her cloak and grabbed something. Pulling the object out revealed it to be the signature blue rose that Ayane had. She handed it to Zatoshi. "I think she would of wanted you to have it." She said softly handing it to Zatoshi before he left. A soft sigh came from her as she left with paper flowers. She knew it was another form of his apology and that's why she took it. Listening to Zatoshi shout about death and how Kurai couldn't possibly understand struck her hard. If anything she understood fairly well. Everyone that she ever cared for or even hated is dead. Times had changed considerably from when she was alive as well which made it much worse. She began to walk out of his office and back into Amegakure not sure of where to go from here...

Techniques Used:

User Image

Poetic Writer

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 pm
Ayane Arashi Hikari

User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zatoshi took the blue rose and nodded as he left.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff