Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xskyez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 am
Amane Raiken approached the battle area, her long black hair flowing in the wind produced by the battle she witnessed. Electricity flowed through every individual strand in an elegant golden wave-like pattern. The low crackle of raiton chakra across her body could be heard by Aki and the Otokage as she approached. She paused staring first at Aki whom she felt very familiarized with since having been selected to join their group and then she turned her focus to Nanashi. "Lord Otokage, I am Amane Raiken. The newest member of NocTiX and an academy student aspiring to be a powerful Medic nin and support the organization." she combed through her hair with her hand, the two raiton burts clashed in a dazzling display demonstrating, unintentionally of course, the massive amount of powerful raiton chakra stored in her tight curvy body.

(hey ski I'm here, and I made Amane into a medic seeing as you don't have one.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 am
Arata shifted his stance slightly moving the cloak at his feet, then waved his hands simultaneously chakra strings began to whip around from his body attempting to strike down the chunnins legs the reach of the appendages was plenty as they aimed to end Tetsuya's attack short. Aratas attack was not that simple, the drill puppet began to charge towards both shinobi faster than you'd expect from such a large puppet and would reach Aratas side within a short timespan of less than 15 seconds.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

Jurrou nodded. "And afterwards do you want to go see the otokage about a chuunin exam?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm
Kat smiled and nodded "yes please"  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

"Now where would you like to rest at?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 am
Tetsuya had calmed himself, having adapted to moving at such high speeds this pace felt normal for him, maybe even somewhat slow. So he perceived the strings as moving in a not so fast pace and in his mind deduced that the best course of action would be to utilize his kekkai genkai. He flashed his Seki-Reigan, creating an afterimage while he himself merely leapt over the attack which was directed at his lower half and returned to his original position with such speed and comfort that it would appear to his opponent as if he had merely phased through the attack. However a simple jump versuses the distance of the dash were two separate things and the large puppet returned to its master's side long before Tetsuya would be able to arrive. All I have to do...is to lay a single strike on this puppet master and I will be satisfied. The Afro Ninja's thoughts were calmed and chilled, he formed a single handseal activating the Henge no Jutsu. Smoke engulfed his body, and as he transformed he emerged standing completely still. THe figure standing now was clad in a sleek onyx anbu attack gear, his long spiky black hair flowed down his back and the two large bangs in the front fell to the sides of his ambitious crimson eyes. THose features in addition to the emotionless expression he wore and the scarred Iwagakure headband were native only to the man by name of Sengetsu Uchiha. Tetsuya had a plan to use his copying abilities to simulate Sen's own speed and strength as a way to deter his opponent until he was close enough to land his one hit and meet his goal.  

xLytez

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:37 am
The strings broke apart as they missed the target, This wasn't a concern. Arata was in a bit of a confusion as he recognized the features that Tetsuya displayed, the past of this puppet master had required him to come in contact with Sengetsu and this brief transformation caused him to flinch a bit.

"This transformation is a bit unexpected.....

the large puppet that was damaged readied itself, hovering next to its controller as the drill on its left arm was activated and a loud mechanic noise whirred through the field. The paper meshay drill remained still but the puppet got into a position to attack with both drills and charged forward and aimed the left drill towards Tetsuya while the Right drill stayed back.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 pm
"wanna get something to eat" Kat asked feeling really hungery after all the fighting she did today.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:18 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"This is good information..." Axel mumbled to himself inchoherently as he watched the fight, taking out a pad and a stylist pencil. He began to sketch out the two fighters in front of him, his eyes catching as much detail as possible to get a good profile picture of them. He's created so many cards that drawing now became second nature to him. He noted Arata's use of puppetry, and the Afro ninja's transformation to that of Sengetsu Uchiha...the biggest jerk of them all. In fact, it was Sengetsu who began the original war between Mist and Cloud.

Sengetsu had attacked the Mizukage, and thus the Mizukage had placed a bounty on his head. Upon finding out that the Kazekage Kazuo, a former member of the Mist 7, allowed him to escape...well needless to say the Mizukage was not pleased with this. The trust that the two had for each other quickly deteriorated, ending in full scale war between the two and leading to the death of that Mizukage. And now with the leadership of Yun, that alliance has been brought back to life...however foolish it is. The Mizukage is too trusting, too forgiving, and too much of a fool...that is Axel's own opinion. If he could, he would take destroy the Cloud Village...and kill the current Mizukage. Alas however, Axel was not at that level yet. Until then he would simply kill time until the Otokage revealed himself to him.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 am
In this form Tetsuya felt a lot more relaxed, he still had his lightning rod techique and amidst the puppets around him as he stood still the lightning would spread into them, instilling in them a weak charge. The Sengetsu copy formed but a single seal, and the electrical charge that he had instilled in the puppets caused them to rise and converge on his position. "Even if I can never be as great as the one who's appearance I have undertaken....my raiton powers will be more devastating than any wind Sen ever made. Vanish..." He activated a second technique and even though the charge would be weak and very brief it would not fade before they were all launched towards the large charging puppet, in theory that many bodies aimed at not just his drill but entire body and all carrying rather weak charges would not only slow him but make it slightly susceptible to a transfer of the currents and repelled away as well. Tetsuya stepped forth, he had seen all he needed to see when he initially transformed and now released the jutsu returning to his true self. He began to calmly advance toward his opponent, his afro swaying in the wind and his eyes were in a constant scan of the area as not to be caught off guard. His primary focus at the moment however was the observation of the result of his attack.  

xLytez

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 am
Mass drill (puppet), on reaction stopped hovering and fell to the ground and took the puppets head on as the attacks hit the large puppet was pushed back but the jutsu didn't seam to have a very effective outcome as the massive drill was made for mining and had to be made extremely heavy and high in defense this jutsu wold not end the drill puppet but was able to push it back leaving marks in the dirt until the end of the jutsu. The field grew silent leaving only the sound of wind,

"Impressive, using the puppets I scattered earlier to damage My Mass Drill Body, I've seen everything I need to........You pass by my standards."

He said then something strange happened the cloak that had fallen to the ground at the beginning of the test rose up and stood, a few moments later Aratas head popped from it and cracked his neck. The Arata that had escaped from under the cloak fell to the ground like a rag doll. Arata made a hand sign and this sealed all the scattered puppets on the field into small notes which moved with the wind toward Arata and vanished into the large cloak. Nest Arata pulled out a few scroll making a hand sign and sealing the Arata that had been out the whole match, then he walked next to the fallen Angel puppets they had been damaged but Arata wold be able to fix them and sealed them as well. Finally he moved over to the Mass Drill pulling out a scroll and throwing it so the scroll swirled around the body of the puppet and made a hand sign sealing his final puppet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Nakamuro finally made his way into the local training grounds, which seems to be lively right now. How long has he been gone now? A week? A month? Nakamuro had lost track of his time while he was gone, he felt that something is amiss from him and felt a little weaker than he was some time ago. Not wanting to get in the way of this spar or fight, he move to a location of where he could watch, his mask place on his face as his long dark coat that reach tot he bottom flew to the left from the strong wind. when he had finally reach his destination, he sat on a rather large boulder, one leg slid down on the rock but was bent up a little bit, the other crossed as his foot touched his his other legs knee. his arms by his side as the young boy's thoughts of new creation was rushing to him, like a raging river. He had been gone for a good amount of time, it was time to regain all that lost time in training and observing.

(God, been gone for so long, I don't even know what is happening or what is going on in NUR. =/)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 pm
Tetsuya halted in place, he nodded with the approval of Arata and turned his attention to Nanashi and the two ninja who had gathered at his side. He then flashed his seki-reigan. "You know, spying so conspicously can have very deadly results..." His voice came from behind the ninja who had been watching them as they sparred. With his speed and outside awareness he had detected the ninja long ago but decided him no true threat. He sheathed his katana and returned the sheath and grasped the sheath in his left hand and rotated his wrist so that the weapon was aimed at Axel's back. "You're no where near fast enough to dodge lightning at point blank range, so until Nanashi or Arata says otherwise you are gonna have to give me that pad and pencil along with any other note taking items you may have used to record the details of our test." Tetsuya's stern voice rang out over the landscape and he kept his eyes locked on the ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm
Arata pulled out a small amount of wood and other supplies and began to carve repairing some of the damaged puppets parts but also took notice of the ninja, who taken interest in Tetsuyas Test, Speaking mildly compared to Tetsuyas previous demand,

"I'm afraid I'm also concerned with the information you recorde, during the fight, please burn all records, of the test........or face the consequences"

he said leaning closer his eyes rolled back into his head revealing demon eyes putting emphasis on the last part of his statement in a deep evil voice.
Aratas hadn't displayed many of his abilities but he had showed the Paper Puppet Jutsus which was his most potent jutsu. He was quite proud of this jutsu and had a very protective nature around protecting the details of it and how it was preformed.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro didn't say or even move a muscle, watching, observing. iron sand particles slowly floated out of his sleeves and collar, surrounding his area with floating iron sand. This was his defense system, but also his offense while his puppets were his support. Nakamuro tries his best to leave any openings closed and counter with his sand or even his own puppets. Just the thought of it gave Nakmauro a smile on his face. He continued to watch as things seem to be entertaining to Nakamuro

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash