Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 pm
Iori brought out the food and served it to Kim. Then he asked, "All right, Pickles, what would you like to order?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 am
empress dee

A Guy with black hair had come in early in the morning and looked around at the somewhat decently packed house. He had a guitar case with him. Walking around he soon had found the stage and wondered if the band would be on soon. Waiting there fore ten minutes without the lead singer being on stage. He got antsy fifteen minutes later and his impatience had gotten the better of him. He made his way onto the stage where he was yelled at by one of the people waiting tables.

"What do you think you're doing!? Get down from there! You're not a part of the entertainment what makes you think you have the right to even venture up there!?" The Waitress was obviously annoyed and frustrated about being at work so early. And the guy had no way of knowing weather or not she was one of the managers as he'd never been there before.

With that said the Guy opened his guitar case and pulled out an old classic metal guitar it was well taken care of and looked brand new. He then Hooked it up to his portable speaker that was hanging off of his belt before answering the person who'd yelled at him, though he admittedly probably shouldn't have chosen to do it like that.

"My name is Gabriel. And as for What I think gives me the right to be on stage. Well..." He stated as he began playing a few notes on the guitar then stopped before starting back up again. and somehow he'd managed to get the actual band members to play with him. It was an old song but he liked the real musics of old. In answering the girls question he began playing again before he started singing. "On the day I was born. The nurses all gathered 'round. And Gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they'd found. The head nurse spoke up, said leave this one alone. She could tell right away that I was Bad to the Bone"

He'd continued playing the song with the band as it seemed to wake up the crowd. The guy, Gabriel seemed like he was having a good time Jamming with the band, even though he wasn't a band member and shouldn't have been on stage.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Meanwhile, Dee was in her bedroom fast asleep and dreaming of Terry like she always did.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:29 am
(chorus parts are in **)
empress dee

Gabriel had seen some of the security guards moving around as if they were going to get involved and this gave him an idea. He turned to the band and whispered something to them before they all had smiles on their faces his ideas were crazy when it came to music but they loved his choice of music. The Band began playing for a short while before Gabriel started singing occasionally playing his guitar with them as he did so.

"You guys wanna throw me out for having a good time?" He questioned the guards who were moving slightly closer towards the stage. He could be heard because of the microphone he'd picked up that the band had, it was one of those new headset mics that were wireless meaning he could walk around with it.

"Fine then after all... It's all the same, only the names will change. Everyday it seems we're wasting away, Another place where the faces are so cold I'd drive all night just to get back home. I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I'm Wanted Dead or Alive. Wanted Dead or Alive." He began singing as he made his way to the front of the stage before jumping off, the crowed seemed interested in what he was doing, it was probably the most entertaining thing the'd seen in awhile.

Making his way over to one of the tables the guards hadn't reached yet He sat in one of the chairs as if to mock them he had a sly smirk on his face while enjoying the solo as he did so. Soon though he'd gotten up because one of the guards had gotten closer to him and he didn't wanna be thrown out, or possibly have them hurt his guitar.

"Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days. And the people I meet... always go their separate ways. Sometimes you tell the day, by the bottle that you drink. And times when you're alone all you do is think." Gabriel continued singing as he made his way over to one of the counters and picked up an unopened bottle as he sang pretending to read it before putting it back down undamaged. He then tapped the side of his forehead with his left index finger with a smirk He was a lefty but there was no difference in sound.

"I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I'm wanted Dead or Alive. Wanted *wanted* Dead or Alive." He continued his singing as the guards got closer to him. Though some of the girls in the crowed had got in the security guards' way and began singing the chorus part of the song, making Gabriel smirk in the process and chuckle slightly. He didn't plan on that part it just seemed to happen. He'd begun winning the crowd over it seemed.

"Oh! And I ride!" He sang slightly louder then the rest of the song but didn't exactly shout it either. He then took his guitar and played another solo with a smirk on his face as he continued his way around the room simply enjoying the show he was putting on with the band playing on stage.

"An I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back. I play for keeps, cause I might not make it back. I been everywhere, and I'm standing tall I've seen a million faces and I Rocked them all! I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride I'm wanted *wanted* Dead or Alive I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side! I'm wanted *wanted* Dead or Alive. And I ride, *And I ride* Dead or Alive. I still drive, *I STILL DRIVE* Dead or Alive!" Somehow he'd gotten nearly the entire crowed to sing with him giving him the chance to get back up on stage while they were busy singing the chorus. Once he was done he'd have to wait and see what they did next. Hopefully they wouldn't end up throwing him out for having a good time and livening up the crowed in the process.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 pm
As the boy was playing his girl, a girl happily skipped into the room. Her sleek black hair bounced as she skipped, and fell to her shoulders as she stopped. She opened her eyes, which were a bright shade of green, and looked around curiously. As her eyes settled into a boy playing guitar, they widened a bit. He was being pursued by security guards? Why was he not stopping? And... was it just her, or were all the girls besides her up there? A security guard came up from behind her and ran over to the boy, attempting with the rest of them to control him. She moved her hand in front of her mouth and chuckled a bit. It was amusing to see so many people trying to contain one person, and ultimately failing.

She moved to an empty table in the corner and jumped onto it. She was now sitting on top of the table, receiving stern looks from people at other tables (the one that was attempting to ignore Gabriel, that is.) She watched the boy play his guitar, singing along with the song. 'Hmm... I wonder how long he can get away with that...' She thought, listening intently. When he finished, she sighed. They hadn't continued to pursue him. Well, now was time for a bit of fun...

"GET HIM!" She screamed, in a manly voice. "No you idiot! That was amazing!" This time in a shrill woman's voice. "But he's disturbing peace!" In the man's voice again. "Disturbing peace? I'll show you disturbing peace!" She said in another man's voice. All of the security guards looked around to see which ones of them were making the commotion. The girl made a punching sound with her hands, which sounded quite realistic if I might say, which resulted in mass confusion from the entire crowd. So far, she had yet to be noticed by any of them. (Well, unless Gabriel or someone else had noticed her.)

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Paranormal Teddy

Terry had been listening to the growing volume from upstairs as he showered. He had just finished and put on his gear when he remembered to kiss his wife before heading up the stairs.

When he noticed what was going on, he let out a loud whistle and bellowed to Gabriel on stage, "You, get off of there!"

Then turning to the lady on top of the table, he bellowed, "Unless you plan on cleaning all of these tables tonight, I'd suggest you get off of there."

After that, he turned to the security guards and said, "As for you, get out of here! You're fired."

Getting up on stage, he turned his attention to the crowd, "What you have all witnessed here is the very reason we have the Southtown Finishing school and the elementary. The security guards did NOT do their jobs by grabbing the a** that was on stage by the balls and literally throwing him down the stairs. The Bogard Bar is supposed to be a civilized place with the utmost in well-behaved Renaissancians. But, what did I see when I came up here?"

One of the girls who had been cheering Gabriel shamefully replied, "You saw just the opposite of what you expect."

"Very good, Mika, yes. That is what I saw. Now, I expect all of you to return to your seats properly and lets do our jobs properly, all right?"

In unison the crowd responded, "Yes sir."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:04 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Easy there. We were just having a good time. Something you of the more civilized and well refined persuasion fail to do. See unlike you, we can have a good time. And if you wanna blame anyone. Then I suggest blaming whoever was SUPPOSED to be singing up here, for taking too long. To get on stage. It's been over a half hour since I got here." Gabriel spoke to the guy that had a fit about him being up on stage and simply enjoying the music he was playing. He didn't seem afraid of the guy, and obviously didn't care who he was speaking to. He was not yelling at anyone though he did get a bit loud when he said 'supposed', however he never yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Terry sighed and said, "I take it, sir, that you are a slacker. The type that cares never to read about stuff important. My band was on time, the one you read about had to cancel at the last minute due to their lead singer having bronchitis. It was just long enough, however, for me to put a notice up or did you fail to notice to look right here?"

The blond warrior in the red cap pointed to a sign that clearly said 1st show of the day cancelled, next to perform the Fatal Fury band.

Then Terry said, "I am not condoning you for having a good time, but if you want to perform up here, you have GOT to obey the rules. I see the beyblade at your hip, so I take it you are Kai's new boy-toy. Heh, Kai really does have an interesting pick when it comes to lovers. Anyway, here's the registry so that in the future, if you don't see a band here, you can play. My band was already here, which is why they probably went along with you and didn't bother to look at the registry because its not their job. That's security's job and you know that I fired them."

(Just throwing that in there for the fun of it.)  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Well, what do you know. Lou was wrong. Not all 'proper' people are stuck up jerks. Well, now that we have that settled. You're gonna need this back. Oh! and by the way...Dafuq's a beyblade, more importantly who is Kai? All I have on me now is my wallet, cellphone, portable speaker, and of course Sabrina here." Gabriel seemed nice enough about the whole thing and laughed about how kind the guy was actually being. He'd said the word 'proper' with the quotation finger gesture, then handed the guy back the singer's mic. He then took the registration sheet and read it over before signing it. He then questioned what the guy was talking about given that he didn't know a Kai nor had he ever heard of beyblade either. When he spoke about 'Sabrina' he gestured to his incredibly well taken care of guitar. He then bend down placing Sabrina in her case along with the speaker that had it's own compartment within the case so that it didn't scratch her, the chord had it's own hidden slot as well. He didn't get off the stage right away as he was waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm
Just then, out of the men's bathroom a familiar royal with a monkey's tail appeared. His hair was jet black, spiked into a tip. He wandered over to Terry kissed him full on the mouth and then said, "Good morning, Terry. You're in the bar early today."  

VegetaHonshura

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 pm
Giggling rather boyishly at the fact that he was just kissed by Prince Vegeta, he said, "Good morning, Vegeta. Yeah, I am here early. But, this guy here had broken stage rules and oh yeah, the security Dee had in place here had to be booted. They did nothing to the guy who didn't follow the rules."

Turning to Gabriel, he then said, "Then what is this round thing here?" He picked off the round thing he thought was a beyblade. "It sure looks like a beyblade."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:49 pm
It was Vegeta's turn to laugh. He said, "Terry, that round thing is an amplifier for sound. I cannot believe you didn't know that since you yourself are a guitarist."  

VegetaHonshura

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 pm
"It is? Hmm, well, I guess I learned something."

Terry passed the amp back to Gabriel. Then he took out his own guitar and began cleaning it like he always did before warming up with it. The sleek neck and strings shone to nearly blinding with the lighting from the stage. It was the base of the instrument that always seemed to need a good polishing.

The other band members, named Joe Higashi, Andy Bogard, and Rock Howard were also tuning their instruments. Joe was on the drums, Andy had his own guitar and looked very similar to Terry except that he was shorter in height, was sporting a saiyan tail of his own, and was wearing make up.

Rock was on keyboards, and like Terry, was polishing the base area. In Rock's case, the ivories on the keys.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Actually, it's my cellphone. You can get a cellphone in the shape of just about anything now a days, and mine is shaped like an amplifier piece because that's how I bought it. Now can you please answer my question about what a beyblade and whoever this Kai person are? Also in the security's defense they did try to catch me though the fans kinda got in their way when I was singing Wanted Dead or Alive." Gabriel corrected taking the round object and flipping it open showing a keypad and screen the phone wasn't as thick as a beyblade would have been either... not that he knew. He then flipped the phone shut and slid it back onto his belt with it's clip. He then asked Terry to answer his own question though he did defend that the Security had tried. True they failed, but they tried.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:02 pm
Terry sighed as he sat down on the edge of the stage still polishing. He replied, "A beyblade is sports equipment. Much like a puck is in hockey or a ball is in Tennis, Football, or soccer. It is launched with a ripcord and prongs. A very interesting device beyblades are. As for who Kai is...well, he is one of Dee's many kings. Vegeta and I are two more of her kings. I think she has over 70 kings. But then again, she rules over the entire Renaissance Galaxy."

He laughed as he realized that with such a big job that Dee had, it was really not a wonder why she had so many kings and why, to the untrained mind, it would seem like Dee is nothing better than a whore.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games