Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:15 pm

Either way, I think the movies get a lot of undeserved hate.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:18 pm

They do, and then fans b***h and moan about getting the game characters into the movies and when they get what they want, they b***h and moan even more because there are some creative difference's between the movie character and the game character.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Vash Thompson
They do, and then fans b***h and moan about getting the game characters into the movies and when they get what they want, they b***h and moan even more because there are some creative difference's between the movie character and the game character.
Right. Like... If you read the original book, First Blood, and then watch the Movie, the differences are immense. But they're both still great stories, so who gives a damn?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:25 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Right. Like... If you read the original book, First Blood, and then watch the Movie, the differences are immense. But they're both still great stories, so who gives a damn?

Obviously the so called 'fans'. I'm not expert at Resident Evil, but a fan wouldn't care what they did in the movies, they'd watch them anyways and support the franchise.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:28 pm

I've met plenty of people who only played the games briefly, and they still enjoyed the movies. I mean, the fact is... If the games didn't exist, Reisdent Evil movies would still be really cool action flicks. And that's all there is to it.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:29 pm

True, and no one could complain because there'd be no games.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:37 pm

But the difference is that they're not just action flicks. They're action flicks that are based around a multi million dollar pharmaceutical company that secretly developed a virus that revives dead people. And now it's up to a bunch of commandos with guns--some of which happen to be very attractive women--to survive through grey, genetic labs, and a dead city. The very same things that made us love the games in the first place.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:42 pm

Yeah.

Elliot Salem

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:40 am

best resident evil movie is apocolips
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:07 am

Biohazard EXTREME
I've met plenty of people who only played the games briefly, and they still enjoyed the movies. I mean, the fact is... If the games didn't exist, Reisdent Evil movies would still be really cool action flicks. And that's all there is to it.

Exactly! My cousin, who has never played a single RE game, loves the movies! (Of course, now I have to get her into the games. ninja )

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 am

The only downside is that these people try to link the movies and games, then you have to explain to them why the Red Queen wasn't modeled after Sherry Birkin. But that's jut my dumb friends.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:14 am

I'm making sure my cousin knows beforehand that she shouldn't try to compare them to eachother.

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:19 am

Well, I've ran out of people who haven't seen it, so I think I managed to put it in perspective.
But I'm really hyped for Extinction.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Woot! This weekend I'm gonna see Resident Evil Apocalypse on Blu-Ray in 1080 HD! It's gonna be so amazing!

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 am

New Theatrical Trailer for Extinction. The first one I found had really bad sound and video quality but I found one with better quality on YouTube (surprisingly). Here you go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-wpH2SB8q_Q

Btw, how was Apocalypse on Blu-Ray, Bio?
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games