Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image

Kyle took a deep hit of his blunt, then the american spirits. 'Im Kyle dude.' he says while blowing out the smoke and holding out his hand for a shake. 'what brings you to this school anyways.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm
He gave him a firm shake, allowing some of the energy to lightly warm his hand by accident from the movement. Just enough to be strangely notifiable.
" Just trying to do some good in living. Right books, capping assholes causing trouble, the works. "
He noted, hitting his cig again and blowing out the smoke.
" How about you? A vigilante possibly? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm
{{Haha, you need to not read profiles and just find out by yourself. lol}}

User Image

Kyle smiled and laughed. 'Haha, ********, ya you can call me what ever you wish, except that.' he said laughing quiet hard while finishing his blunt off. he then put his arm into the shadow and it seemed to disappear and come out on the other side of Shinzo, then he just flicked the finished blunt off onto the floor behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm
(( Honestly, that was a lucky-a** guess. XD ))

He thought about it for a second.
" Eh, two minds think a like. We do as we please because we can. "
He noticed the motion of his hand and where it went off to. He was surprised, because he didn't expect shadow control.
" Huh...interesting gift you have there. That will come in great need. "
He noted, hitting his still fresh cig still.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 pm
{{haha... sure.. lol.}}

User Image

Kyle luaghed. 'oh this...' he said while sticking his arm in the shadow next to him and his arm coming out of a shadow on the ceiling. 'ya, its pretty ******** amazing I'd have to say. comes in handy a lot with the ladies, if you know what i mean...' he winked at Shinzo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm
(( I didn't even know you had this character. Seriously. lul. XD ))

Shinzo gave a snicker and then an actual short laugh.
" Ha...I know what you mean...powers are strangely useful when it comes to ladies. "
He took out a card and handed it to Kyle, pointing to the bottom on the front.
" Stay in contact. It's good to keep guards nearby in places like this. Ever need a hand and I can come up with guns strapped everywhere. "
He noted, patting his jacket.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm
{{haha well i like just made him...}}

User Image

'cool dude. thanks.' he said putting the card in his pocket. 'you got any girls you can throw my way.' he said while getting a little black rock like thing out of his pocket.

{{haha i totally put the wrong pic at first}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm
(( I didn't see the wrong pic so you were safe. XD ))

" It's all good man. Always have allies, you know. "
He then heard the question and pondered the thought.
" HHhhmmm...I don't know of any really right now. There are a few in my dorm if you would like to take a look. However, they are all over the campus. You just have to look around at places they'd most likely be at. "
He noted, ashing his cig.
" Anyway, I have my girl to attend to so I'll catch you around. "
He noted, a yellow ring appear a few feet away. He started walking, a peace sign in his hand as he walked into the circle and disappeared along with the symbol.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm
{{haha, good. it was Zaras pic and colors. lol}}

User Image

Kyle noticed he was by himself again so he put the item back into his pocket. he decided to go look around in the dorms to see if there were any ladies he could get a hold of.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 pm
It was so dark.

Dark... and cold.

Ellery just barely opened his eyes, enough to be able to see what was around him. Nothing, absolutely nothing. He couldn't hear anything but the sound of his own breathing. Wait, that wasn't his! "H-hello?" he croaked, squirming from his restraints. Feeling a tug on his left inner elbow, the man looked down, only to find a shocking sight.
A needle shoved into his arm, pushing in some sort of chemical.
Ellery squirmed again, this time in terror. "Someone, h-help! Please!" he cried, tears rising to his eyes. He had never been so afraid in his life, even when he'd faced those evil men who torched his house and made him lose his Basil. "Please, help!"
A deep chuckle arose from the darkness, located somewhere behind Ellery's elevated head. "Oh, I was right to follow you, Ellery. You really are quite adorable, and so very helpless without your precious detective. Honestly, little one, it makes me a little jealous to see you cry out for him like you did in your sleep."
The songwriter winced at the voice, breathing heavily as he waited for the voice to circle in front of him. "Wh-what do you want from me?" he sniffled, shaking n his position. "Pl-please, there's nothing I c-could give you, just pl-please let me go!"
"But there is something you can give me, Ellery," purred the voice into Ellery's left ear. Finally, the purple haired doctor flicked on a light, allowing the petrified male to see him for who he truly was - a murderer. "You can give me your life~"

"FREDRICH!!!!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

There was a high pitched whining sound for a quick second followed by a hole that appeared in the ground just a few inches from Liam's feet.
"Get the hell away from him." a deep and very malicious voice boomed. Moving from the shadows cast by debris of the building, Fredrich came into view with a gun between two gloved hands and his dark blue eyes narrowed at the doctor. "I swear if you've done anything to him already, Surgeon-!" he snarled.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 am
By then, Liam was already hard at work, Ellery long passed out. Turning, the doctor grinned and ran a bloody hand through his hair. "Detective! Just in time!" he cried, smirking "The light is already leaving his eyes. Would you like to see?"

Awesome nerd
"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich clenched his jaw at the man. He should have known someone Cameron was authentically attracted to would be just as bad as him. He gazed hard at the man that had seemed so harmless just the other day, then his dark blue eyes noted the blood on his hands. Ellery's blood. "Ellery..." he whispered in horror. Fredrich inhaled sharply, catching the scent of blood and chemicals floating in the room. Fury ignited inside him then, an uncontrollable beast that had him seeing red, and he had no intentions of trying to tame it now.
The detective snarled and ran towards the doctor. He could have fired his gun, and he wanted to, but he wanted to kill the doctor with his own hands more. Fredrich reached Liam and used the momentum of his stride to strike a punch to the face, his black coat tail billowing from the eccentric movement. "The only thing I'd like to see is you in a body bag, you sick ba_tard!" he yelled.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 pm
Although he expected the punch, Liam stood in place, smirking as he waited to be struck. He barely let out a sound as he was punched to the side, falling to the ground and smiling.
With his body out of the way, Ellery was clearly exposed. He was completely nude on the table, his hair sprawled out all around him and partially covering his eyes. It wasn't clear if his eyes were still in his head. His chest was a huge bloody mess, a large, long slit down his torso bleeding steadily. It still rose and fell, although just barely, but enough to bring hope to the detective. Ellery was still alive, definitely, but not for long.
The doctor rose to his feet, smiling down at Ellery. "So beautiful, isn't he?" asked Liam, dancing away from Fredrich's reach and moving to Ellery's other side. He jumped onto the table, sitting by Ellery's head and stroking his arm. "Soft, smooth, a true piece of art. You should have seen him crying out for you, Detective Waltz. His voice is every bit as beautiful as his stunning body, even when he's in so much pain that he can barely see." Wiping away the blood from the corner of his lip, he lifted his other, still bloody hand to his mouth and lapped at the dried blood that belonged to the songwriter. "Mmm, yummy~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The sight of Ellery's state was enough to zap the detective of his newfound strength. Fredrich stood by the table, looking at Ellery with pure dread on his face. Although he was given hope the songwriter was alive, he couldn't revel in any joy. This was his fault. If only he had stayed around Ellery every second he could! Fredrich clenched his fists to contain the guilt, but it all went away when he heard the doctor again. Rage reignited and ate away at his guilt. He glared up just in time to see Liam taste Ellery's blood. "You monster! I'll kill you where you stand!" Fredrich bellowed as he stretched his arm out to point the gun at the doctor's head.
Despite the pure malice he was feeling, he also felt a sense of nostalgia. It seemed so long ago that he was in a situation similar to this, it was the case of Daniel's father. He remembered Ellery begging him to kill the man, and he remembered being very resistant at first. What was his reasoning behind it, again? He couldn't let emotions control his actions, and that it was pointless to kill someone within the law's grasp. If only he could tell his past self just what an idiot he was.
He pulled the trigger without even blinking.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff