Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:40 pm

What to call me
Snowdrop Memory
Who Accepted my Application
WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
Because most guilds have been ignoring me, because I'm a noob or not active enough
Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia)
4 days
Predicted Favorite Forum
1 x 1 and if their is a writing form

About me
I have my own ideas and I do old genders

Secret Code
heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:08 pm

What to call me
Blue, Bluu, Rook or M-plite

WitchAlchemist (Thanks for taking the time to read through my probably poorly written join request. I appreciate it.)

Why I Joined
I... want to interact with others, and develop bonds with them through trails that we face together, I love to RP and I'm sure others do as well.

Gaian Age: 1674 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?)
To be honest? Most likely the Romance and Adventure type sub forum, though I also enjoy mystery and supernatural.
About me
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.) W-well... I care about others more than I could care about myself, I love to read manga, I love to watch anime, I listen to music and play video games. Just your average guy.... that sometimes speaks like a villain.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

BronieswithAutism

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:18 pm

What to call me
Brony or Vanessa
EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
Roleplaying that is all

Gaian Age
1 day
Predicted Favorite Forum
some groups and some one x one

About me
Plays mostly males when rps but can do females

Secret Code
uh *sputters like an idiot*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 pm

What to call me
Otoha. I don't want to be known my cheap gaionline title, I want to be known simply by my real name and nothing more

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
The reason I have joined is to further my roleplaying talents with other people and not be ignored, like I have been in the past. Most guilds I have joined have not even bothered to look or post in my rp requests. But I hope this place can change my mind
Gaian Age
2 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
not sure

About me
Fantasy, romance, action, and some parts of drama. if their allowed in thiss guild. I can do both genders and post a paragraph per post with promted. Though I will get angry if you don't match my posts. I make own herbal teas just to be random

LittleWingBeautifulPride

Gora Swiftclaw

Invisible Informer

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 am
people call me several different names, they are; takashi, taka, kashi

after a slightly long and patient wait, witchalchemist is the one that read and accepted my application

the reason why I joined is because I absolutely loooooooove a good roleplay, so if I start bugging people to respond, please forgive me

my gaian age is a bit obscured because my last account got hacked

I'm not quite sure which subforum I will be in more often so I will leave this blank

and if you want to know about me then Just ask!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:03 pm

What to call me
Vine or Haters

Witch Alchemist
Why I Joined
Roleplaying to keep my anger and my boredom away from me. I hate being bored and I hate being angered

Gaian Age
2 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
1 x 1

About me
Any paring, any gender, any rp

VineWrappingHaters

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 pm
What to call me
Draka works for me.

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
Just looking for some fun casual rping with good people/

Gaian Age
Just a little over three years now

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy primarily, maybe action

About me
Easy to get along with. I come and go due to work so I request people be patient in Rp's. I also enjoy deep and involving stories that capture my fantasy addiction. Been roleplaying for a while now, even before gaia. Just want to find some good rp's guys!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:22 am

What to call me:
Reika or Rei

Who Accepted my Application:
WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined:
To get back into roleplaying, to meet new people, and to expand my roleplay experiences.

Gaian Age:
1068 days

Predicted Favorite Forum:
I think I will be in supernatural more often than the others.

About me:
Well, I'm a shy and timid girl to strangers.. but when I get to know a person I'm very outgoing and slightly crazy in a weird way.. not in psychopathic way. I have a child who will be one within a month so I wont be on all day but I'll try to be on as much as I can.

Secret Code
eR

Nyxia BloodRose

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 pm

What to call me
Luci!

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I'm trying to get back into gaia after a year-long hiatus.

Gaian Age
If we count my other account as well, 1229 days in total.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmm...Probably the fantasy or 1x1 forum!

About me
Ummm...Well, I'm mainly interested in really sad animes (like Attack on Titan and FMA) and fantasy books (like PJO). In whatever free time I have, I'm most likely found on here, on tumblr, playing Minecraft, or playing World of Warcraft. As for the genres I'm willing to RP, well...as long as it isn't gore, I'm pretty much all for it. (And even gore is subject to change, as a friend of two years has managed to rope me into it multiple times before) So, I look forward to RPing with you all!

Secret Code
yJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 am

What to call me
Shattered, Catastrophe, Shatter?

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
This guild seems jolly and merry~ ^^ I'd feel left out if I didn't join haha Plus, I'm planning to join group RPs since I'm full with 1x1 RPs with my partner.

Gaian Age
Including my past accounts: 2007-current (6 years+)

Predicted Favorite Forum
1- Action
2- Romance (Yes, i'm a dude haha but eyyy wats life without romance at one point haha~)

About me
I'm turning 22 this year, male and I'm friendly~ I consider myself an active RPer only cause of my RP partner.
(P.S. My average post has around 2k words)

BTW I donno if I'll be active in Feb 2014, cause It'll be a busy month for me smile

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:50 pm
What to call me
Kyoya I don't want to be known my cheap gaionline title, I want to be known simply by my real name and nothing more

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
The reason I have joined is to further my roleplaying talents with other people and not be ignored, like I have been in the past. Most guilds I have joined have not even bothered to look or post in my rp requests. But I hope this place can change my mind . I own my own guild as well so check it out, if you dare

Gaian Age
2 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
not sure

About me
Fantasy, romance, action, and some parts of drama. if their allowed in thiss guild. I can do both genders and post a paragraph per post with promted. Though I will get angry if you don't match my posts. I make own herbal teas just to be random  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 pm

What to call me: Milly is just fine ^^

Who Accepted my Application: WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined: I simply wanted to take on a second guild. I am already part of a large number of RPs and such but many of the group RP's have slowed down lately =[ ... So of course I want more Rp lol

Gaian Age: Probably way too long.... I no longer have my original account but I made it way back in 2003 >.< I haven't been on gaia steady since I started but off and on. =]

Predicted Favorite Forum: I'm going to say probably the fantasy forum! and the Chat forum.... and the 1x1 forum... I think I might be everywhere... I tend to be everywhere.

About me: I am crazy and spontaneous, I'm also pretty dedicated and laid back. I love to hangout and chat but I love to write even more. I am currently going to university for a Biology major, and would eventually like to get into Marine biology. I am a certified Rescue Diver and I absolutely love SCUBA (and sharks!! and whales!! and dolphins!! and fishes! and Rays!!....), ever since I was little I could never get enough of the water. Also if anyone knows the secret of becoming a mermaid please let me know! If you share your discovery with me you will be rewarded greatly!! =D

If you would like to know what my RP life is like just check out my Reference Page, it is there that I will keep an updated list of my current RPs etc. ^^

I look forward to posting with you all and nice to meet you ^^

Secret Code
Sy

SillyMissMilly

Vicious Lunatic

Ego Dynasty

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 pm
What to call me
My name is Ego Dynasty. Ego for short ^_^

It's been a while. I can't remember

Why I Joined
My original intentions for joining may have been different long ago. However, as of now it is to RP on Gaia on a forum I trust. I am currently trying to make my own but it is too small to even attempt anything. Don't worry, I won't promote my guild unnecessarily. I will say this once and once alone, if you wish to know more about my guild, click my signature.

Gaian Age
This account alone is rounded to 2000 days. I began, however, long before that on another account that is long gone.

Predicted Favorite Forum
To be completely honest, I have no idea. My roleplaying drives me on adventure so I like to explore. I will predict the action forum mostly, however I will travel and migrate to others.

About me
(Personal) The name's Maverick Hamilton. I am a 18 year old high school student. At the moment, I am focusing on getting through this dreaded last year of high school. I wish to say otherwise but compared to what I had planed as well as my other years of high school, this year drops to one of the worst. I try to be wise and my roleplaying, though it doesn't last. I end up acting more child like. So to define my character close to anyone relatable would probably be Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender. My Roleplaying style is mixed. Depending on how other people depends on how I roleplay. I try to stay away from T1 Roleplaying. (The college level, paragraph after paragraph style.) I do so because it just becomes tedious in the long run in my opinion. I usually stay near T2. (About a good paragraph.) However, I will change depending on what is going on. I like to give my partner the time to reply so you don't have to worry about me nagging you to hurry up with a reply. Take your time and I will ask you to do the same to me.

(Character) I am Ego Dynasty. My origin is complicated though here I will be performing AU's (Alternate Universe.) most of the time. Meaning I will be performing so that my original story doesn't get in the way. If you wish to know more about me, click Here  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 pm

What to call me
StarDropDestiny or just Star

WitchAlchemist, thank you very much for accepting me into this guild.

Why I Joined
This is the first guild I requested to join with this account, I was looking for roleplaying guilds and this was the first one I saw, however when I saw it said private I kept scrolling. After not finding anything on the first page I decided to check this guild out. Upon reading the first page of the guild I was instantly interested and filled out an application. And now I hope to make many wonderful roleplays with people.

Gaian Age
102 days on this account, this is my third account I have been o. Gaia for over three yers now. (And no I have never been banned from gaia I stopped useing the other accounts due to hackers and bullies mostly.)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Maybe 1x1 roleplays, however i am always willing to try any type of roleplay at least once. I have been roleplaying forover 6 years now.

About me
I am turing 18 in march, I love anime and manga with a passion, and I try to get online at least once everyday. I write stories and fanfiction, I draw anime style and scenery and Sconic style, I also love to sing and love all music.

Secret Code
Sy

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Azusa The Azure

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 pm
What to call me
Azusa or Ebon

You know I'm not really sure...o///o Oops

Why I Joined
Hoping to liven the Role-Play scene up a bit.

Gaian Age
Hmm Well Three Hundred something? I'd have to go look.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Anything Involving Action, Fantasy, and Mystery

About me
So I've been roleplaying for years, I usually stick to group RP's because 1x1 gets way sexual and romance is nice in the crushing maybe a kiss kinda way, but not full on sex that just kind of..makes things weird unless you timeskip or something. Oh look at me ramble, my apologies..  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games