Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Locations: Hallway | Moods: Laughy Still? | Thoughts: New people! Yay!

User Image Marie sighed and quietly walked over to Nyx and Shadow. She gave Nyx a warm, gentle smile,"Oh don't worry, he won't be stealing your 'bird', he's too modest for that,"Marie said teasingly. She turned her gaze towards Shadow. She shook her head and sighed. Out of nowhere, she flicked his head rather hard for a middle finger. "That's for making me worry, and no, I'm ok for now,"she said in a slightly annoyed tone. Marie had seen what happened with Luna and everything else. She knew what it was like to lose a sister, she knew in her heart, she knew she had to help. She turned back towards Nyx,"......If you need an extra hand....I can help,"she said in a quiet tone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

Shadow silently rubs his head and exhales through his nose after Marie flicks his head. Feeling the impact knocking his head back he thought to himself,"I think I made her mad again, oh well. At least shes okay.". He then looks at Nyx for a moment staring at her shoulder for a moment in suspicion. He then feels the odor from his clothes irritated him nose again as he growls looks at his torn up rags. After that he heads into the room without saying a word as he taps his feet around as if he was looking for something. The hollow flooring catches his ears and he kneels and taps on the floor. "Jackpot", he hes says as he stand up cracks his knuckles. He throws a punch and bust open a large hole through the floor, revealing a secret storage. With in it, there were combat clothes, weapons and ammo. "Ah ha, I thought so", said Shadow looking intrigued as he makes a cool smirk looking at the provisions. Apparently, this old apartment used to be a hide out for hunted in the old days. "In ruined places in a city like this, you never know what kind of treasures you'll find.", he thought as he reaches in the hole and pulls out some clothes. Inspecting them closely, Shadow smirks again and thinks,"Perfect". He then heads to the bathroom without saying a word and looks back. "Go ahead and start.", he says and he closes the door behind him. He keeps his ears open knowing he can listen out as he takes care of himself in the shower. Seeing that he didnt even bother making any comments, he must have alot on his mind right now.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:23 am
Cross sighed and put his arms togeather starring at Nyx and Marie.

"Look..this whole mission..is for Luna..not Vincent. We go in..get Luna get out. If someone ends up in a fight with Vincent..we can't help. Luna iwon't be in any condition to either. We will split up in pairs of twos. We need to atleast stay in a group..so we aren't easy targets for anything else in there. Thats why..Nyx will be with me. You and Shadow will be in a team aswell."he said the last comment at Marie.

"If something bad happens..don't even dare risk yourselves. You leave..and you do it fast."he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

Locations: Hallway | Moods: Ticked | Thoughts: Hmmmm

User Image Marie listened intently to Cross' plan. Then, when said Shadow and her in a team, she glared over at the direction he went to the bathroom. She didn't say anything, but kept her thoughts to herself. Even though it was probably the best pairings for now, and both teams were fit together, she was still mad at Shadow for making her cry. No one had ever made her cry since her sister's death. She looked back at Cross hearing his last words about risking themselves. She nodded when he finished,"Sounds like a plan,"she said in agreement. She turned her gaze back at the bathroom door and sighed. 'I'll talk to him about it later. I don't have time right now' she thought to herself looking down at the floor. Her head, then shot up rather quickly for a slow pace. "Oh! Yeah! The name's Marie,"she said feeling kind of embarrassed that she didn't introduce herself before.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 am
User Image

The steam from the show covers the whole room as Shadow cleanses himself. He kept his ears open for the others outside as they talk out the plan. He scrubs his skin to make sure he's got all the scum from the sewers off. He then massages his scalp with shampoo while washing his wolf ears and then starts to wash his tail. After a few minutes of scrubbing and lathering, Shadow rinses off under the nozzle as he thought himself,"Hmmmm.....Vincent. Just who are you?". Something about Vincent was bugging him as he remembered that attack he got struck with before he passed out. "That attack. It almost resembled my Zangetsuha.", he thought squeezing his fists. His eyes began to look serious and suspicious as he turned off the shower,"Abyss......your not telling me everything, are you".

He head to the mirror as he wipes off the steam to find a startling surprise. He began to breathe heavily as his felt that same burn again from his body. He feels his nerves beginning to rise with fury as he holds his head for a moment and looks at the mirror again. Upon his shoulder, there was a pitch black infection spot the size of a golf ball. Shadow gasps silently, seeing that one of his eyes had a slit shaped pupil. He immediately runs to the door, locks it and runs back to the mirror thinking of what to do. He covers his eye looking at the mirror shocked from the fear that he might be changing again. "No, why now. Whats going on.?", he thought as he felt his claws urges as they scrapes and scratches the wall loudly. He tries to hold back his grunts to keep quiet, his sudden vision in his head made him drop his guard. His grunt began to sound like growling as the visions of people running in fear and flames devouring a dying metropolis. Then he sees the image of a black creature covered in blood standing on a pile of corpses all alone and howling in sadness. Below him, were the lifeless bodies off Cross, Nyx, Luna, and Marie. "What? No.....Why am I seeing this? Stop it!!! Enough already!!! NO MORE!!!!", Shadow thought as he began to feel an urge for blood-lust. The terrifying feeling begins to engulf him as he could no longer help but scream in horror. He backs away into the wall holding his face and curls into a ball in the corner. At that moment, the feeling subsided and the infection disappeared instantly. Shadow then lets go and holds his chest trying to take deep breathe to calm down. Shaken up, he asks himself,"Whats happening to me? Is it getting worse?".

Shadow's Mutation  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am
User Image

Locations: Hallway | Moods: Laughy Still? | Thoughts: New people! Yay!

User Image Marie knew something was wrong by the eerie silence. She took several quiet steps towards the bathroom door and tried to act calm about. Trying to make it not seem like she was some creeper creeping on Shadow in the shower. She slowly placed her left hand on the door and then her ear. She could hear the sounds of rustling going on. Suddenly, she heard a scream. She quickly knocked on the door and said,"Shadow.........everything ok in there....? Do you need me to come in? You'd better have clothes on,"she teased with a smirking grin. She knew Shadow was very.....touchy. She was actually very concerned about him but hid it well with a small joke.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm
Vincent sat in his huge library. Playing his piano his hands flowing with the music he was making. He started singing and the song filled the whole tower. Nobody understood Vincent..as nobody knew him..not truly.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i51l3F1WEzY&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx chewed on her lower lip as she watched Marie by the door. She knew something was wrong with Shadow but she wasn't sure what. She looked up at Cross and smiled for a second before it faded again. "We can't wait any longer. She needs me." she said softly as her ears flattened on her head. Luna could hear the song fill the tower and she smiled softly. The ice had stopped spreading and she laid against the cold floor to feel the ice's comfort. "Nobody will ever understand, huh? I believe that's a bunch of bullshit Vincent. But like you said, I'm just a fool. An ignorant little fool." she said as she put her hands behind her head and chuckled as she closed her eyes to enjoy the music.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Cross sighed.

"I guess we should go..you two go outside..let me talk with Shadow..alone."he said gently and smiled reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Shadow's ears raised as he heard Marie's knock on the door. He shakes off from head to toe and grabs a towel wrapping it around his waist. "I....I'm fine. I uh.....just slipped, thats all", he said trying to make an excuse. Shadow as very shaken up from the whole event, but doesn't want to risk panic. Instead, he decides to deal with it and take all the pain for himself. "And no, I'm naked", he said as he was a little bothered from being so straight forward. But he couldn't risk anyone walking in on him, so he had to cover an excuse for that as well.

After his little scare, Shadow tries to pretend nothing happened, even though he cant stop his hands from quivering. He puts on his black gothic combat cargo pants and a new tight black shirt along with a collar. He steps out of the bathroom with sound of strength in his new steel-toe combat boots on the hollow wood flooring as he drys his hair feeling renewed and ready to go. Looking through the towel, his crimson eyes stare at Cross without saying a word as his tail slowly swishes back and forth.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 am
Cross starred at Shadow nodding. He sighed and gave the two girls a small push out the door. He closed it and made water cover the door..this would keep them from overhearing. Cross then turned and starred at Shadow calmly. His white eyes looking into Shadow's very soul.

"I want you to listen closly..IF Vincent where to get to me..or any of the others..keep going. Even if Vincent was to kill me..the others need you to lead them if such a thing where to happen."he said gently and he smirked.

"I want your word on it that you will follow these orders..just this once."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 am
User Image

Shadow closes his eyes and sighs after hearing Crosses request. He grabs his new fighting gloves and stretches them on saying,"You know, your a bigger pain in that a** than i thought. But fine, I'll respect that". Shadow obliges to Cross's request as he grabs his black duster coat. "But listen carefully, I'm only going with you cause its my fault your friend was captured. And if by chance he gets a hold of your blood, I'm gonna have to step in.", Shadow stated as his coat flaps wrapping around his body. Shadow then looks at Cross with his cold fierce crimson eyes and points his finger,"Heres my one condition. If we all make it out of this in one piece, your on your own. Afterwards, I'm going after Vincent myself.". From his tone, Shadow is willing to do it alone if he has too. Apparently, he's not the type that does so well in groups since he's used to being alone.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 pm
Cross shook his head sighing.

"Look..Vincent isn't our target..if he gets me or not doesn't matter here. My job is to help all of you out of this situation. You don't know half of what lies ahead of us..but I can't tell you now..theres no time for that."he said softly and starred at him.

"You can't take Vincent..nobody in our group can..not alone. Nyx is out of her mind..that other girl is googly eyes over you..and you..you just don't know enough..to be honest I barley do."he said softly. Cross's right eye showed a small ting of black..but it soon disappeared.

"I won't say no to your condition..as it is not my place."he said in a slight sigh. He looked at the door then back at him.

"All I ask about your condition is this Shadow. You know how it is to lose someone..I know you do. Maybe you should consider this Marie girl..she already thought she lost you once."he said softly and a electric ball formed in his hand...another ball..made of water formed in Shadow's.

"If the ball fades..I failed my part of this bargain.."he said softly and his hand absorbed the electric ball..making a pentagram tatoo on his palm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

"I said, I'm only gonna help you get your friend back. And if we all get out alive, I'm going after Vincent myself.", said Shadow as he states that he will fight Vincent another time. He would have had a chance to fight him again if if he went on this mission with Cross and the others, yet why would he hold off. Is there a private matter he must attend with Vincent? Or is he concerned that the others will get in the way and he wants a fair fight. He distantly looks at the door where Nyx and Marie are behind. The look in his eyes were unsure, yet worried. Could it be that Shadow is really worried for everyone's safety and doesn't want to show it? "Fine, its a deal then", Says Shadow as he places the ball in his pocket. He walks over to Reaver and grabs the handle. He twirls it in the air with the sound of the blade singing through the wind and places it in his back. Look back at Cross and then looks away distantly,"Listen Cross, there is something I must warn you. But don't tell the others. At some point, things might get very ugly. Once it happens, stay as far away from me as possible". Shadow gave Cross a quiet warning as his hand tightens and quivers for a moment. Apparently, there was something else other than Vincent that was bothering him.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 am
Cross put his hands in his pants.

"I'll keep the girls safe.."he said gently. He starred at Shadow.

"We can't do this without everybody togeather."he said softly. Then he opened the door and sighed..this conversation was over.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games