Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 pm
"I am." Hal chuckled, before looking at Kelly.
"Now. Should I force you to watch the punishment video or not..?"

The Next Morning..

Hal gave a Yawn, leaning in his chair back at the HQ.
"So many glitches...So little time....."

Dozer seemed to be in the middle of a sparring match with another Hunter, Icarus watching from above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Steam was watching the match and looking rather bored. He was in his armor though his helmet was under his arm, it's usual place when he wasn't doing anything important.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 pm
Like a creature of habit, Edge waited in her father's office for her work and keeping a close and protective on for him. Having gained her armor back, she felt at ease, in place... Anything was better than how naked she was last night, especially with Ginger poking around just to piss her off knowing full well she couldn't do anything.

When Hal mumbled about glitches, Edge threw a glance at him and grunted in acknowledgement.
"You know, you can ask for help for dealing with those glitches." She said, looking out to the hall again as a couple of Hunters passed. "I've seen plenty of other scientists walk, offering a helping hand."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 pm
"Yeah, yeah....But they're needed elsewhere..." Hal yawned again.
"Besides, keeps me busy."

Just then, there was a sudden shake on the floor of the HQ.

"OH YEAH! SUCK IT!" Dozer barked, his sparring partner planted through the floor, head first.

"....Dozer..." Icarus groaned.
"Who do you think cleans that up..?"

"SOMEONE ELSE!"

"....."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 pm
Steam was lost in thought until the ground beneath him rumbled. He looked around, a little annoyed that his train of thought had been interrupted, then rolling his eyes when he saw what had happened. Once he'd confirmed the shaking of the earth he went back to thinking.

He almost looked like he was sulking, his mannerisms a mix of depression and seriousness. Any other day he'd be in the ring with Dozer and practicing his ability to piss off the large reploid, but for what ever reason he didn't seem in the mood toady.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 am
"They're needed here." Edge grunted, shaking her head before she looked at Hal's computer, curious about his work.

"So, what's today's project about now? The cannibal Maverick?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 am
"No, no this one is a more counter-intuitive glitch that involves Reploids suddenly believing in some god-like flying spaghetti monster...." Hal groaned.

"I'm just glad a cult hasn't been started yet...."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 am
Steam suddenly got to his feet and started making his way towards the armory without saying a word to anyone.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:49 am
"You sure it's a glitch? Sounds to me like a joke that's been taken too far." Edge grunted, as she looked out into the hall again.

"Any work today, or this how I'm grounded for defending our home last night?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 am
Icarus noticed Steam's movements and looked over.
"Is there something amiss, Steam..?" he asked, while Dozer began waiting for another Sparring Partner.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:01 am
Steam stopped and turned to face his commander. "Just... bad memories coming back to haunt me," he replied. "Last night when I got back I got a message that was apparently from Haley asking for help. It's probably Hale messing with me, but it's still pretty unnerving..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 am
"Did you want someone to back you up..?" Icarus asked, Dozer looking over as well.

"I could use the exercise...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:21 am
"If... you think it's worth investigating I do have a location," Edge said with a nod. "It's pretty deep in hostile zones though. We'll need to be able to move quickly and quietly. There's just... too many variables. Too dangerous for something direct..."

"But to answer your question, yes, I'd love some backup."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 am
"Father," Edge looked to him as her question was left unanswered.

"Did you hear me?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 am
"Ah, I might have an idea then." Icarus grunted.
"While you sneak about, Dozer will act as a distraction."

"Oh, does this mean I get to break things??" Dozer asked, happily.

"...Yes."

"Hmm..?" Hal asked, looking at Edge.
"Oh! Right, right. Today is to be light work for you, so your systems adjust accordingly." he told her.

"You're to just patrol sector E-4 for anything out of ordinary. Careful, as it's highly populated."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games