Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:41 pm
((Julie is leaving port as of now (bad procrastinator : D).))

"Yes, yes. You keep repeating yourself." Julie rolled her eyes as she started for the door.

"Antoine, feed him for me while I get this ship out of here and we finish our other end of the bargain." She ordered, wavingher hand dismissively before she climbed up to the main level of the ship, rushing the crew to set aside their anger about her decision to spare Chekondai and get to work.

"I hear the Britain is lovely this time of year." Solaris commented, looking out to the open sea.

"Colonies are... Chaotic, I hear. Especially in the new world. A revolutionary war going on because they can't handle taxes."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 pm
As Julie left, Antoine and Chekondai just stared at each other.

As expected, many of the crew were still uneasy with their Captain's decision to make the savage apart of their numbers. They didn't see them approach, and continued talking among themselves.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm
"Seriously?" Rob asked. "Well, it better die down quickly. I got a girl in Boston. Lovely little Puritan who seems to believe I'm the most dashing man on the seas." A girl in Boston? Rob couldn't help but laugh at himself. More like a girl in every port city on the planet. They definitely all thought that they had a pirate lover. Though some were smart enough to know that he wasn't a very loyal one.
He sighed happily at the memories. "Alright, Britain it is. Maybe we could stop in Ireland...Wait, not maybe. I like Ireland so I say we go there. I'm Captain now!" This was going to be enjoyable.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm
"So, you men to let off some steam?" Julian asked, grinning at the men. "If not, the cannons can do it for you."

"A woman, hm?" Solaris tilted her head in curiosity. For someone like her, who had no attachments, personal errands, chores, or anything, it was a little bit too easy sometimes to watch the habits of others. And if her memory served her correctly, Rob always seemed to have some lady friend in whatever port William stopped at, when the dead man felt like stopping anyway.
Course, she couldn't be too judgmental. Rob wasn't the only whore on this ship...

"Where ever you like to go, sir." She nodded to the Quartermaster of the ship. "As you said, you're Captain. The choice is your's."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:54 am
The crew just stared at the captain with a dull expression.
"This still seems like a bad idea..." one of them said randomly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:26 am
"Apparently some of you have forgotten then we got a large sum of gold waiting for us if this port is left in ruins." Julian grunted, staring out to the sea.

"Pity. I guess you guys don't like getting your shares."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:28 am
Almost immediately, the crew were scattering to their posts....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm
"Yes, Solaris, a woman," he replied evenly. "I don't suppose you have a man anywhere, do you?" He realized the stupidity of his question as soon as he had asked it. Solaris, in love. Right.
"And Ireland it is," he announced. "Maybe we'll meet a leprechaun. Though I've never heard of a port leprechaun..."

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm
"I thought so." Julian gave an amused chuckle, grinning at his crew.

"On my mark men.." He held his hand, fingers together and flat. He kept his hand in the air for brief few moments, before suddenly dropping his arm, starting the loud bombardment of cannons.
Julian chuckled to himself, wondering how Chekondai would react to the thunderous noise.

"No man courts me." Solaris replied crossly, throwing an icy glare at Rob. "I need no man in my life to command me to his pathetic whim."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:29 pm
Chekondai reacted by dropping onto the ground, a tomahawk already in his hand.

"............"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:52 pm
"Hey, I resent that!" Rob said crossly. "I don't order my girls around. They're free to be as unfaithful as me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 pm
Julian proudly smirked as his men laid waste to the port, chuckling to himself how quickly they moved at the promise of money.

"Alright, men!" He shouted after several minutes of bombardment. "We've done our job. Let's retreat before they figure out a way to catch us."

"I doubt they are." Solaris grunted as she looked out to where they had been ported.

"Hm... Seems my senses were right." She mused as the soft thundering booms of cannons were heard, and pillars of smoke could be seen rising.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm
As ordered, the ship prepared to sail once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am
Rob saw the smoke, his eyebrows rising. Solaris was officially weird. Woman's intuition was hardly that accurate.
"So you're a prophetess now?" he asked jokingly.

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 am
"Head back to Britain, boys. Our employer shall have our gold ready for us." Julian ordered, heading up to the wheel of the ship, where the Quartermaster was.

Meanwhile, footsteps came down into the kitchen area. Arthur stormed in, a glare on his face as he looked at Antoine.
"Where's the savage?"

Solaris giggled at Rob's question, looking at him. Though her mask hid facial expressions, it was easy to tell in her eyes she smiling with amusement.
"And if I was?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces