Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 pm
Aden followed Kavi from a small distance behind her. "The name is...Arron. But, I prefer the name Aden much more" he answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm
Isniffapples
Aden followed Kavi from a small distance behind her. "The name is...Arron. But, I prefer the name Aden much more" he answered.

((spring hasn't posted in a while.... I was thinking that as soon as the game starts, we kill off all the people that havnt posted biggrin yes?))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:46 pm
((Agreed! And i have not much to post....I wanna see more Yaoi and twincest!!! DX ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:48 pm
Kia Sai
Isniffapples

((spring hasn't posted in a while.... I was thinking that as soon as the game starts, we kill off all the people that havnt posted biggrin yes?))

(agreed)  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 pm
AiRozu-chan
((Agreed! And i have not much to post....I wanna see more Yaoi and twincest!!! DX ))

((Haha! XD
I havnt read any you in a while....
It'd be nice to start again.... (: very nice..))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 pm
Kavi smiled slightly and nodded "Aden... Thats a nice name." She stopped and frowned. " Oh applesuace.... I cant remember where I was going..."  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 pm
Kia Sai
Isniffapples

((agreed sorry I havent posted in a while.... :3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 pm
springtimeangel143

((ugh. sorry, everyone. Looks like we can't kill her after all.
Hmm... Nightmare hasn't postd in a while. Let's kill her! biggrin ))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm
Kia Sai
springtimeangel143

((ugh. sorry, everyone. Looks like we can't kill her after all.
Hmm... Nightmare hasn't postd in a while. Let's kill her! biggrin ))

((Yay!~ Death! XD So, anyway, how many people are suppose to die per game?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm
AiRozu-chan

((depends who hasn't posted in a while, what mood I'm in, and who can't protect themselves. So. Be smart with what you say, what you post, how you react... Or you'll be the next dead player :3 and that's for everyone, including me. But for the sake of everyone getting used to the rp, don't kill any of my players until I give the "ok"))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm
Kia Sai
AiRozu-chan

((depends who hasn't posted in a while, what mood I'm in, and who can't protect themselves. So. Be smart with what you say, what you post, how you react... Or you'll be the next dead player :3 and that's for everyone, including me. But for the sake of everyone getting used to the rp, don't kill any of my players until I give the "ok"))

((Sounds cool to me....I still have nothing to put. Its mostly you three right now in the hospital ^^; Dude, i watched all the Harry Potter movies this weekend with Lizzy, and I was balling on the last one. Even Lizzy cried a little. (She has like, not a sad bone in her body) ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm
AiRozu-chan

((Sounds cool to me....I still have nothing to put. Its mostly you three right now in the hospital ^^; Dude, i watched all the Harry Potter movies this weekend with Lizzy, and I was balling on the last one. Even Lizzy cried a little. (She has like, not a sad bone in her body) ))

((she was crying from laughing so hard that you cried. I would. XD
Anyways. I don't wanna be at the hospital!! UGH. I don't even know where Anne is, Michael.... He's lost somewhere, and the twins.... I don't even know.
At least back at the house I know somewhat what's going on.
If anyone wants to be at school, Cory and coryn, the other twins, are there.))  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 pm
Kia Sai
AiRozu-chan

((she was crying from laughing so hard that you cried. I would. XD
Anyways. I don't wanna be at the hospital!! UGH. I don't even know where Anne is, Michael.... He's lost somewhere, and the twins.... I don't even know.
At least back at the house I know somewhat what's going on.
If anyone wants to be at school, Cory and coryn, the other twins, are there.))

((Anne is actually back at the house to check everyone, Micheal is being checked up by a doctor, and the twins are in the same room waiting for a doctor))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 pm
AiRozu-chan

((Anne is actually back at the house to check everyone, Micheal is being checked up by a doctor, and the twins are in the same room waiting for a doctor))

((ah, lovely. Thank you (: ))

Anne slammed the car door. She walked up to the door, put her keys in, and realized the door was unlocked. She sighed.
"Who left the door open?" She yelled, closing the door behind her.
That old raised in a barn saying somehow doesn't seem to say it about these people. He sighed. Why do you let them stay here, anyways? Been meaning to ask you that.
Anne ran her hand through her hair. "Thats my business, don't you think?" She was in a bad enough mood without Ryan smart mouthing her.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:42 pm
Olive look over. She smiled apologetically. "Sorry, Anne. I didn't know we needed to. I will next time." She renewed her smile into a sweet one.

Adam helped Olive clean the kitchen. "Would you like some food, Miss Anne?" He asked with a charming smile.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff