Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 pm
Kiba woke up and looked around for anyone. "Wow...it got really quiet around here. At least there's no female eeveelutions around here." He said as he started to explore the paradise. He saw that Acid was crying, but he wasn't good with emotions. He also saw a female Raichu, but he didn't care about that. He continued exploring...hoping that no female eeveelutions appeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 pm
How can I forget, when I carry a scar that reminds me every day?
*I move the fur on my back to reveal a scar*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 pm
Zoroark were tricksters by nature and Sakkaku was no exception, but the reaction from this Umbreon was quite unexpected. Her body glowed with a purple light and she resumed her true form of a full-grown female Zoroark. "I don't know why you're crying like that", she said to Acid. "But like all the other pokemon here, I'm just want to live in peace..."
Acid crying and the mention of Team Rocket had brought back her own memories of being in that awful gang.
"Perhaps interacting with others was a mistake..." she muttered softly and ran off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 pm
Chaos sighed and pulled back his fur on his arm, showing a burn mark, "The paradise was BURNED TO THE GROUND. I watched as my parents and siblings burned to death. I had to build everything back up. I'm reminded every day of that horrible tragedy, and I'm TRYING to make you feel better. Just, feel better." He said with with a scarred face, remembering the memory and stifling back tears, running and grabbing Sakkaku by the arm, "Don't leave." He said with a blank face, not wanting anyone to feel like they were different in a bad way.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm
I'm, I'm sorry * hic*
* I start to calm down*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 pm
Sakkaku flinched as the Lucario grabbed her arm and nearly attacked him out of reflex... She sighed and sat down in the soft grass, looking up at the clouds. "I'm... not very sociable. I've been here for a while, but I've purposely avoided everyone until today".
She patted the crying Umbreon on the head like a concerned mother. "You shouldn't cry like that little one. It make you look uncool in front of the girls" she said with a smile.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm
Vin looked at the Zoroark with amazement. He had never see another pokemon that looked like him or almost like him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 pm
Sakkaku stopped, thinking she might have been a little too patronizing. "I'll be going home for now" she said. "Perhaps "I'll see you again soon". She then turned and walked back towards the forest...  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 pm
* I run after shade*
w-wait!
Um, I-I'm sorry. F-for everything!

P-please, dont go....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 pm
Vin transformed into an oddish, blending in with the bushes as he fallowed the pokeomon that looked like him and watched what she did next.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 pm
Sakkaku stopped and looked at Acid. "I'm not mad... just remembered some things that are best forgotten, that's all. I really should be going though, I have to get this food back to my den" she said, shifting the pouch she had been carrying. She then noticed the Zoura following her and smiled. She pretended not to notice however and walked off towards her Den in the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm
S-still, I'm sorry....
S-see you later then

* I turn towards chaos *
s-so , are we gonna train, or no?
* I begin walking towards the arena training area*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games