Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:13 pm
Dia saw him frown and cursed silently to herself in her mind. Damn guilt trips, they reminded her of a reason she long forgot emotions, but that was then and this is now. Now, what was a way lovers apologized? ...Hugs! Yes, she could remember seeing couples hug affectionately.... but how does one hug? Dia bit her lip and looked down angrily at the humiliation of not knowing how to hug.

Lena wobbled forward a little when Hiro hugged her then smiled and nuzzled him cutely. "Probably not. Nick's family probably told the whole school that there was no wedding... as well as said that I'm a heartless jerk, or something." she grumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Takeshi looked at Dia and thought she looked cute when she looked angry. "What's with you,Dia?" He said in a soft tone,Making her look up at him.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:34 pm
Hiro grinned and kissed her neck gently, letting his hands rest on her stomach as he rocked them back and forwards. "Hmm, what about Roy and the twins?" He asked, loving the feeling of being against her. "And your not a heartless jerk, if you were..." He placed a hand over her heart. "You would have forgotten me long ago." he spoke sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm
She stiffened a little when he addressed her. Hmm... It was near impossible for her to verbally apologize, so she had no choice. Very awkwardly and hesitantly, Dia gave out her first hug in.... nearly a millennium.

Lena couldn't hide her blush when he rocked them and rested her head against his cheek. "They probably know already. I mean, Damian's not here, so he's either trying to find a way to destroy all of Russia or tell everyone what's going on." she murmured. "But we could still check on them." she shrugged then smirked and turned around to face him. "You're just too sweet." she laughed and kissed his cheek.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked shocked but wrapped his arms around her. "Dia..?" He said softly,She never hugged him before,He always held her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

The moment didn't last long, because as soon as Takeshi spoke she took a step away from him. "Tell anyone about this and I will end you." she threatened while avoiding eye contact, an embarrassed blush on her face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

Takeshi chuckled. "You cant end me,You love menand I'm stronger then you." He made her look at him and kissed her softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 pm
Hiro shrugged and blushed softly at the kiss. "We can do whatever you want." He told, smiling brightly. He honestly was a little scared at the fact that Damian wasn't with anybody at the moment, he could come in and swoop Hiro away like a hungry hawk. He shivered slightly at the thought then shook it off.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 pm
Dia growled a little, her pride taking a big blow when he said that he was stronger than her. "Stronger?" she scoffed. "I only let you win our fights." she stated clearly with crossed arms and a brow twitching.

"We pretty much did most of that." Lena smirked teasingly and raised an eyebrow when he shivered, but shrugged it off. "Why not go see Roy and the twins anyway? It's been a while since you guys've talked, right?" she asked and tried to drag Hiro away before he could even answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly. "Sure you did babe." He kissed her cheek. "Will you stop the growling and enjoy the love we have for each other."  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

"I will stop growling when I feel like it." Dia snapped and bit her lip. Honestly, she didn't have a clue as to how someone expressed love, or anything. Maybe she could watch a movie and do some research... What do they call them? Chick flicks?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"I will stop growling when I feel like it." Dia snapped and bit her lip. Honestly, she didn't have a clue as to how someone expressed love, or anything. Maybe she could watch a movie and do some research... What do they call them? Chick flicks?

(Sorry about the long wait,I don't have wifi anymore and am usually on my phone,but I don't have the link to this guild,if you can send it to me via pm then I will post here more,thank god I'm at my Moms house where she has wifi)

Takeshi pressed her against the tree,they were hidden by alot of big bushes and other trees,He remember how he saw a movie where this couple had sex in a similar area and thought it would be exciting to do,now all he has to do is get Dia in the mood,He opened her legs alittle and lightly ran his hand in between her legs,she had pants on but it was hard enough for her to feel.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Dia gasped and quickly gripped Takeshi's wrist tightly. "What... do you think you are doing?" she seethed and tightened her grip with every word.

((Well well! Welcome back :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am
Takeshi pressed his body to hers,He ignored the pain in his wrist. "I saw this in a movie once and wanted to try it,It's suppose to get you more excited during sex."  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

She growled viciously and shoved him off her. "Honestly, does a minute pass by that you are not thinking about sex?" she hissed and quickly got to her feet.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff