Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Nazi Zombies RP ( currently in final round) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm

User Image

Even though her motherly instinct told her to go check, she decided against it. "I think I'll stay here." she told Chaos. "My son's a big boy now, he can handle himself. I have faith in him." So, what now? she thought. "Let's focus on getting somewhere safe. Maybe when this is all over I'll let you buy me dinner. And then we'll talk some more."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Chaos giggled softly and murred happily, "Well, for now, could we maybe do some, zombie killing dates? Also, I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you." He said as his face got close to hers, as he kissed her deeply, closing her eyes and rubbing her cheek with his thumb as he continued to kiss her with elegance, his tail starting to wag frantically.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm

*I continue killing zombies, barely dodging their attempts to swing their arms at me.*

*suddenly, a giant energy beam hits a small pool of water nearby, and a big man with a stage light in his hand walks out of the water an walks toward me and cinna*

WHAT THE ******** IS THAT?! (cinna, meet George A. Romero!!!)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 pm

User Image

Alice hears the commotion and quickly loads her gun. "Thanks for the wonderful time." she told Chaos. "We'll do it again some other time." She ran off to find her son and figure out what was going on.

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:10 am

Chaos watched as she ran off, thinking to himself of what just happened and smiling wickedly, getting up and letting out a loud cheer, "YES!" He yelped with a wide smile, ecstatic that the girl of his dreams had told him that she had feelings for him too. He let out a sigh of relief and head out to Acid, looking at him with a weird look, "What's wrong, Acid? By the way, I have the portal done." He said with a little smile, looking at the man coming out of the lake with a weird look, "Who the hell is that?" He asked with a frown,

Chaos walked over to him and got close to him, the man swinging his huge club and slamming him in the stomach and hitting him to the floor, letting out a loud yelp as he had hit him very hard, him starting to bleed from a hole in the stomach from his hard hit, whimpering and starting to cry from the pain, as he couldn't move, him twitching on the floor as the man kicked him aside, letting out another yelp.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:53 pm

User Image

"Chaos!" Alice ran past the giant, and kneeled by Chaos' side. The giant simply kept walking, as if Alice wasn't worth his time. "Chaos are you alright?" she asked, already knowing the answer. He had a nasty looking gash on his stomach that was bleeding. "Hang in there!" she yelled. "Who has the Krauss Defibrillator?!"

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Chaos whimpered and whined, looking up at Alice with a look of excruciating pain, his tail in between his legs as he groaned, "Alice... H-Help me... P-Please... I don't want to leave you..." He whimpered out with a whine, tears streaming down his cheeks as he cried and whimpered in pain, twitching occasionally.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 pm

*I hear chaos yell out in pain, and I take out my krauss defibrillator *

MOM!! CATCH! *I toss the knife to my mom, the handle pointing towards her*

*I turn towards George*
b*****d!!!! *I begin shooting him with my zap gun dual weild*

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 pm

User Image

Alice caught the knife and "injected" Chaos with the antibiotic blade. She silently prayed that the treatment would work as the mayhem continued. The zombies were coming in vast hordes and that big zombie seemed hard to kill... "I think we need to leave." she said to Chaos, hoping he was able to move now.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Chaos stopped groaning as the pain instantaneously went away, the gash quickly healing as he got up and brushed himself off, "I'm fine now, it's like I wasn't even hurt..." He said with a little chuckle, turning to the huge horde and destroying it with his Zeus Cannon, murring and helping her up and smiling warmly at her, "That should buy us some time. Thank you, sweetheart." He said with a chuckle, forgetting about Acid at the worst time and kissing her on the lips, softly but then starting to get deeper as he murred happily.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

*I continue shooting the zombies and occasionally reload*
IM RUNNING OUT OF AMMO!!
CHAOS, IS THE PORTAL DONE YET?
CHAOS???
*I turn towards chaos and see him kissing my mother. My eyes go wide and I tense up my muscles, and grit my teeth*
WHAT THE ******** CHAOS!!!!!
* I take out my Bowie knife and run over to chaos, then I punch him in the jaw and put my knife up to his neck*
YOU.....LITTLE..... RRRRAAAAGH!!!! *I turn towards and zombie and push chaos away, and take out all my anger on the zombie, slicing it to ribbons*
*I turn to chaos* HOW COULD YOU!!!! I TRUSTED YOU!!! I STOPPED YOU FROM KILLING YOURSELF!!!! AN THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! BY DOING THIS!? *I motion to chaos and my mother*
*I cry alittle* *I turn and run to the zombies, barely dodging them while going
up a small slope to the lighthouse, throwing afew grenades behind me into
the horde of zombies to take my anger out on them instead of chaos*

*I spot the random box at the top of the slop and kick it*
STUPID BOX!!! *the random box opens and randomizes itself, landing on an odd looking sniper rifle* ...what the hell? * I take the sniper rifle and get rid of my zap gun dual weild* huh....well......whatever....
*I aim down the scope and aim te rifle at chaos*
*I whisper to myself* you have no idea how much I want to pull this trigger....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Chaos yelped as Acid punched him, his ears drooping and looking at him with wide eyes as he threatened him with a knife and as he yelled at him, his tail going in between his legs as he looked at Alice with eyes screaming for help, looking up at the lighthouse to see Acid with a sniper rifle aimed at him, screaming out, "NO! Please, for the love of god!" He said with a whimper and a yelp, pulling out his Ray Gun and aiming it at Acid, him very scared and mad at Acid for reacting so badly to something that shouldn't matter in this situation.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

User Image

Alice ran between Acid and Chaos and shouted, "Stop!" in a commanding voice. She stretched her arms out and blocked both sides from making an accurate shot. The zombies moved in closer in the silence. She waited for both sides to lower their weapons.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:42 pm

*I put away my sniper, but out of the corner of my eye, I see George about two feet away from chaos, and about to hit him again, and I pull out my sniper and shoot at George with it. 3 seconds later, the bullet explodes*

......holy s**t...... O.O

(hope you remember that we have P.H.D flopper.)

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items