Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

Roy Lane
User Image

"Huh. That sounds like something I'd read out of a book." Roy commented before taking another bite out of his bagel. "I don't even know what I am. Lost most of my memories as a kid, but I still know who my family was, at least my adopted family." he shrugged casually.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Hearing what Roy said,Lilia felt sad for him. "Did you look for them? I mean, for your real family?" she said calmly and taking a big bite of the cheesecake finishing it. "I mean aren't you curious?" she asked.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 am
dahliaofwdnsday

Roy Lane
User Image

He thought about it and shook his head. "Naw, I don't really want to linger in the past, y'know?" he said, not at all feeling bad about it. "I mean everyone's got their reasons, and I got into a pretty good family, so I'm fine." He smiled reassuringly at her. "But let's change the subject. How was the cheesecake? I kinda want some now."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 am
Awesome nerd

"Good point, well i'm glad you're happy" giving Roy a smile. "Oh the cheesecake? It's was awesome! Want some?" eyeing Roy. "I think i won't finish the other half, hmpf." she said taking a sip of her Cafe Latte.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

"D'ah, don't say that." Roy scowled and picked up a fork, getting out a piece of the cake. "Here, we'll both finish it together, eh?" he smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 am
Awesome nerd

"Thanks" she picked up her fork and took another bite of the cake. "By the way, i'm curious, are you alone here? i mean did you come here alone?". Lilia asked swallowing. "You got a sister, a brother or a girlfriend maybe?" she asked.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 am
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

"I originally came here with a friend of mine to find someone." Roy said while taking a bite of the cake. "But we found him, so now we're just living life here at the school." He listened to her last question and gulped down his bite. "Well, there's these girls I'm with. They're twins, which is why I'm with both of them." he said as his voice got softer. "Some people at school decided to ambush them, so I guess you could say I'm doing some hunting right now." he said with a type of scorn in his lavender eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am
Awesome nerd

"Twins? Are the twins you're talking about were the one who was playing earlier?" curiosity build up Lilia's mind, though she doesn't want him to push to hard. "Hunting huh, you and my sis would get along fine." she said sighing.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

"Those were their sisters, actually." Roy laughed a bit. "You're sister's a hunter, is she?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 am
Awesome nerd

"Sisters?! Wow!" Lilia laughed. "Well.. uhhh.. She was, but i think she still is" Lilia hugged herself "You see, my mother never liked my sister. So my dear sister needs to live on her own, she comes to brawls and fight for money, and even.." Lilia closed her eyes tightly, and even hugged herself more tightly "kills" she said almost whispering

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 am
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

Roy frowned. Crap, I brought up something I shouldn't've, he thought. He scooted his chair towards her and put a friendly and comforting arm around her in a half hug. "I'm sorry." he said quietly with a sympathetic look on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 am
Awesome nerd

'Don't cry, Don't cry~!' Lilia said in her thoughts, she felt Roy's arm around her. "No no, It's okay" sniffing "I'm just this emotional, you know?" as she finished her sentence she looked at Roy, but instead for it to be a fast look, their eyes met.. Lilia just looked at his eyes, like she was in some trance.When she somehow woke up she said "Uhh.. Yah.. Uhh" looking away and being unease.. 'Maybe he'll think i'm weird or something, Darn it, i don't know what to say' she thought.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

"Yeah, I can understand." he nodded. He noticed something strange about the way she stared at him and blinked in wonder. "Umm, something wrong?" he asked and poked his mouth. "Something on my face?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:43 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia giggled, "Nope, nothing".. She was kinda nervous that time and she doesn't even know why. "Do i look pale?", she scratched her brown eyes and asked again "Did it turn Blue?", her eyes turn blue when she feels something is wrong or just normal if she wants to.

((is it okay to make them partners? hahah))

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 am
dahliaofwdnsday
Whadaya mean?

User Image

"Naw, you look fine." Roy smiled reassuringly, although he did notice something off about her attitude. He blinked when he heard her last question and squinted. "Let's see." he murmured and leaned in a little, his lavender eyes boring into hers for a few minutes before he leaned away. "Nope, just brown." he said.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff