Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 pm
"Of course I did, but it's not like I can f**king do anything!" he yelled back, bowing his head. "You're my sister...my twin sister. This is narcissism to the extreme. I've always wanted more than just the teasing, to make them the truth. But you're my sister, and you never gave me any sign for more, so I didn't do anything. How could I? You would only have punched me, then push me away and run away. So I sat back and watched you give yourself away to all those assholes that didn't deserve you, didn't even deserve for you to look at them. And yet, they did, and they touched you...I hated when they touched you...everytime I saw or heard them touch you, it drove me insane. I just wanted to kill them. I hated them, because they could touch you...but I couldn't."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 pm
"Keller..." she breathed then lowered her head and shook it. "Don't... Don't talk like that." She lifted her head to show sad eyes. "You're still hanging in that moment, those aren't your real words!" she tried to reason.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm
He kept his head down, frightened of looking up and seeing rejection. "I wasn't finished! Helen, it's taken me seventeen years to figure out what exactly I wanted from you, and now I know." Keller looked up, his eyes not sad, but determined and serious, both things unusual for him. "I want you, mind and body. I want to lay in bed with you as we talk about anything and everything. I want to protect you with every last breath in my body. I want to kiss you every morning and every night, and really kiss you. Not like those wimps that you've been hanging around. I want to kiss you the way you deserve to be kissed. I want you give you everything and anything. But most of all, Helen, I want you to want me back, to love me back. And don't say you can't want me, because I know you do!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:20 am
Helen was in complete shock over her brother's words. Her heart was racing, it was difficult to breath. She wasn't sure what to say, so she laid a hand on his chest and leaned towards him, right about to kiss him to express what she was unable to say. She grew closer, she could feel his breath against her lips, feel her heart coming to a halt.
This is wrong.
Helen stopped herself just an inch from him and lowered her head in shame. "This is wrong, Keller." she said with a breaking voice. Her hand fell to her side, and with nothing holding her away from him, her head fell against his chest. "This is wrong."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am
"So is smoking pot," he stated, pulling her head up and kissing her as hard as he could. Forcing her up against the tree, he moved his hands to her hips, lifting her so they were perfectly level.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 am
She widened her eyes when he lifted his head and though her mind begged her not to, an even bigger part of her mind forced the smaller into silence and told her to kiss him back. She listened.
Helen instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes, kissing him deeper. So wrong but so right! It felt so good! She felt the hard, rough edges of the tree to her back and felt them soothed by Keller's warm and soft touch. Her body recognized this position all too well from her past experiences, and one of her legs half-wrapped around his waist in a beg for more.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 am
The hand not holding her leg found its way into her shirt, flitting over the skin to her breast, which he squeezed and toyed with happily. He kneaded the firm, yet soft mound, having the most fun with her n****e. His other hand slid up and down her thigh, eventually coming to her butt and squeezing it. During all this, his tongue fought with hers for dominance, a fight he anticipated on winning.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 am
Helen moaned into his mouth and nearly lost the war going on between their tongues. She removed her shirt in record time and wasted no time in removing his, her hands instantly going to his broad shoulders, gripping them tightly as she pressed her body against his even more.

{1 hr 56 minutes later}

Helen finally found her shirt and shook the bugs off it before slipping it back on. She looked tired, and she was breathing heavily. In fact, she was so tired that she couldn't hear that small voice in her head yelling about how wrong this was. Either that, or the satisfied pleasure in her mind was louder, and it probably was. After a few wobbly steps, Helen found Keller's shirt and picked it up, smiling a little at it before she carried on to him. She had to admit, she was a bit curious as to how he felt about what just happened.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:06 am
Keller was still blushing by the time he was handed his shirt, his pants just barely buckled. He wasn't panting as heavily as his sister, but it was still pretty bad. Having silenced that little voice long ago, the only thought that ran through his head was 'even when she's so exhausted she can barely stand, my sister is still the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life.' Slipping his own shirt on, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, lightly kissing her lips. "Thanks for getting my shirt for me, Hel. Who knew you have such a great arm?" Keller teased, a hand drifting to her butt.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 am
Helen blushed a bit and dropped her gaze from him. "It's from having to beat you all the time." she said and playfully slapped him, although the slap returned a bit harder out of pure reaction when he squeezed her butt. He probably did that thousands of times the past hour and she still wasn't that used to it...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 am
"Then you should have joined softball," he laughed, used to girls slapping him. "But honestly, I'm more impressed with that mouth of yours. Looks like I was right." He kissed her again, this time moving his hand to rub her core. "While you look so cute with a joint between your lips, you look so much more sexy with me in your mouth."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 pm
Helen blushed and was incredibly close to giving in to his touch but quickly restrained herself and pushed him away. "Jesus, I must've been really good for you to not shut up about it." she said then smirked smugly at him. "Then again, it must've been ages since you've been touched. You nearly exploded right when I touched you!" she laughed teasingly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 pm
He pulled her back by her waist, her back to his front. "I told you, it's been a few weeks! But yes, you were remarkable~" Finally releasing her, he took her hand and entwined his fingers with hers, as they always did. "We should get to our dorm. That new girl, the one you invited to live with us a few weeks ago, she's moving in tonight, right?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 pm
"Either today or tomorrow. It depends on if she can see an old friend of hers tonight." she said as she searched her pockets for a joint.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm
As if he could read her mind, he handed her a joint that he produced from his pocket, lighting it once it was in her hand. "What are we going to tell her? I mean, we can't sneak off into the woods everytime we want to have sex."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces