Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 pm
The group of men all turned to look at Azm as they spoke. Some were angry or sympathetic as they stared at the one person tasked to keep Kim in check so her father would be sane. Others clearly looked at him with fear, as he was undoubtedly stronger than all of them combined and his brethren were the enemy.

Out of all them, it was the President who probably held the most anger in his eyes.

"Then what do you suggest?" He growled lowly, his fingers twitching at his sides. "If you know what will happen, then why are we in this situation?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm
"Give me two... good soldiers who are willing to risk everything," he replied. "Failing that I'll go myself. I've failed you.This is my fault and I'm going to make up for it."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:09 pm
"I think you helped enough." He replied lowly, turning and going back to the map, glaring at the screen as if he were waiting for Kim's location to show itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:55 pm
"And you don't really have many options," Azm replied. "I'm going either way... sir," he added.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm
"And you're not going through that door until I say you can go out either." He replied coolly. "So say all you want, you're here with me until I say so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm
"That does not solve our problem sir," Azm replied. "It only wastes precious time, time your daughter may be running out of."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 pm
"Well then I suggest you start explaining things. You can start when the androids attacked your convoy and blew the bridge."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Azm explained everything. Every event he and Kim went through. After a long and detailed story he waited for the president's response.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm
"I see..." The President replied after a few moments of silence, giving a stressed and tired sigh.

"Why.. Why..." One of the men stared at Azm, clearly in disbelief.

"...Have you no shame?! You're not suppose to whip your d**k around! Especially in front of a woman, and especially in front of a president's daughter!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm
"I needed to go for a swim. It's only weird if it's made weird."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm
"You could have your covered your shame, man!"

"Nevermind that. We have bigger issues, men." The President sighed just as the map blackened out.

Everyone turned their attention upon the black screen, worried and upset about the glitch.

"Someone call in tech support..." The President sighed tiredly just as the screen lit up again, but not with a map.

"Hello, Mister President." A cocky voice echoed through the room as the image displayed on the screen was an android.
"Lovely weather we're having here on the west coast." He mused, looking around the black room he was in as if there was something to see. "The warm Califor--"

"Where is she, Geminoid?" Harland growled, his hands clenched into tight fists.

"It's very rude to interrupt, Harland. Such shameful manners for a president." He shook his head, making light tsking noises.

"WHERE IS SHE?" He barked, lunging at the screen only to be grabbed on by the other men, who struggled to hold him back before he broke the screen.

"It's funny how you show more concern for your weak child than the fact we've hacked into your system... You need to check your priorities, president." He mused, clearly pleased with the reactions he was getting. Undoubtedly Geminoid would be smiling ear to ear if he had the means to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 pm
Azm had scanned for wifi connections and since there were none and no other computers around for him to link up to, he couldn't try to stop this hack. "What do you want? How did you get into this base's systems?" Azm questioned.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:26 pm
"Oh, Azm." Geminoid turned his attention upon him. "It's been far too many years since we last spoke friend..

"As for what do I want? I just want to talk... It felt rude not to talk to a father when I hold his daughter." He chuckled darkly as he beckoned someone off camera.

"And how I'm in..? I'll tell you later." He simply replied as two other figures came out of the dark. One was Kim, who was still tied and gagged but alive and unharmed (as far as new injuries went), and the other was a second android who had a tight hold on Kim's arms.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm
"We are not friends. The moment you started this war was the moment our relationship ended. Don't pretend it's any different," Azm replied, keeping the same calm composure he usually kept. "Stop beating around the bush you fool. You here to taunt us or make some demands?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm
"Both." He replied darkly, which at that moment the second android squeezed on Kim's right arm, and clear snap of bone was heard, followed by Kim's muffled screams of pain.

"You b*****d..." Harland growled, almost throwing the men holding him back off.

"Ah, but I'm not a b*****d." Geminoid corrected as he casually reached over to Kim, to her shoulder where the bullet had been stopped by her armor from the last battle in the forest. "Bastards are a human flaw, when you can't contain yourselves and in the act of sex you accidentally make a child." He shoved his finger into the wound, digging and twisting around painfully, to which Kim screamed even more.

"I am nothing so low."

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games