Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 am
Born in a blingee castle, apparently. That place was something else. >_>;

Weren't the executives pushing him and stuff, so he couldn't do it the way he wanted? Maybe he's doing this to spite them.

Well yes, considering it will be a looong time from now.

Well, I'm gonna try to get on Friday, at least. More time and access to better websites. The library only gets me so far. :/

Did you hear that Kubo got married? I'm honestly surprised. Not because I don't think he's romantically inclined, he just never said anything before. But I'm happy for him. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 am
That chapter was weird. And now they are on a three week break.

Maybe, but I'm not too sure.

Oh, yeah. Maybe in about 50,000 years or something.

Libraries, they are not Gaia friendly.

He did? Wow, that's wonderful news for him! I hope he will be happy for a very long time.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm
Three weeks?! s**t. The fandom is not going to be pleased. I'm assuming it's because of the marriage?

That's what I heard, at least for the first arc or so. I think Shinji was supposed to be one of Ichigo's classmates introduced early on, but due to time he had to be pushed back.

I thought it was longer than that?

Gaia's slow, but it works there. It's moreso dA and Tumblr that don't. Anyways, I'm back in school, so I'll be on more often. :3

Yeah~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 am
Maybe, but it's more for the holidays. All manga that's published in the weekly jump in Japan right now have a three week break.

Really? That would have been interesting to see him early on.

I really don't know the details of when the world is going to end and blow up like all the other stars. I should ask a scientist.

dA doesn't because of nudity and all that and I'm not sure why Tumblr won't work on a library. And yay!!! smile

Hopefully the manga ends soon, but at a good pace so that he can spend time with his new wife.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 pm
Ah, that might explain it.

Yeah, it would've.

Or Google it.

No, it's because of the browser the library uses. At least, that's what it tells me. It's using like, a mega-old version of Internet Explorer. You can't even open tabs. D:

I think he's still got six years to go. Unless he decides to end it earlier because of his marriage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 am
Yeah.

But then he might've been a bit different though. -Sigh- The confliction of bringing in characters early or not would be hard.

True. Apparently it's 7 billion years from now.

Wow. They should update their internet system.

Six years?! I can't really see Bleach lasting six more years, especially since it's in the last arc already.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 pm
Indeed it would. I wonder how he would've been had he come in when Kubo wanted.

That's more like what I'd heard.

Yeah, I know. stare

That's what I've read, but maybe it's not true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:18 am
No idea. Maybe he could've been part of Ichigo's little group and gone to the soul society with them when they went to rescue Rukia. Man, that would've been odd to see Bleach the way Kubo wanted to do it and compare it to the current Bleach.

Yeah, I was waaaaay off on my prediction, haha.

Leave an anonymous note on one of their desks when they're not looking.

Hm, maybe it would've been true if it wasn't the last arc. I can't see the last arc lasting six more years and people not complaining about it ending.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:15 pm
I knooow.

Heh heh.XD

Maybe.XD

I have no idea. I'm just gonna keep on the ride til it ends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:42 am
I'd still read it though. That's what he should do next! Make Bleach the way he wanted to and see which is more popular. XD

But yeah we'll all be long dead by then, maybe.

Oh just do it. I know you want to. XD

Yeah, I'll do that too. I'm doing the same thing with Naruto too since that's reaching it's ending as well. It's so nice to see Hinata finally fufilling her promise to stand beside Naruto. And may Neji R.I.P.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm
Ooh, that might be fun!

Oh yes we will be.

I don't have a lot of time to go to the library since I have school now. D:

Is Naruto finally ending soon? When?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 am
I know right?

Aw, that sucks, well, whenever you go back to the library, then you can leave an anonymous note.

I'm not quite sure, but it should be soon. The series is where Naruto is fighting Tobi, who is Obito Uchiha, and Madara Uchiha to stop the ten tails. Everyone in the war is helping Naruto at this point as well. So yeah, it's fairly close to ending, though I can't say how many more chapters.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 pm
Which will be like, I don't know how long from now.

So much confusing s**t happened after I stopped catching up. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:34 am
You'll go back eventually though.

Yeah, if you don't follow the series, it can get confusing. I'll give you a brief summary (as much as I remember):

In a nutshell, the guy Obito who we all thought was dead, is actually alive and he's the one trying to make the world peaceful by putting the whole world under a genjustu using his Sharingan. The world doesn't like that idea, so they're trying to stop him. Obito has Kabuto bring an army of undead to help fight and try to catch Bee, the eight tailed jinjuriki, and Naruto.

Naruto and Bee were supposed to be in hiding, but they didn't want to so they joined the fight. Most of the undead have been re-killed and Naruto fights Tobi and he breaks the mask, revealing it to be Obito. Obito is pissed at Kakashi because Kakashi killed Rin and that why Obito wants the whole world under a genjustu, for the sake of the girl he loved that wanted peace but was killed by who he thought was his best friend.

Elsewhere, Sasuke ends up finding the reanimated Itachi and follows him to confront Kabuto. Both Itachi and Sasuke fight Kabuto and end up making Kabuto stay in some kind of never ending justu. The two brothers talk a bit and Itachi dies after the release the reanimation justu. Sasuke, brings Orochimaru out from his body and talks to him and that where we leave Sasuke.

On the battlefield, the five kages are confronted with Madara Uchiha and fight him. They all end up injured really bad and their status of them being alive or not is unknown at this point. Except for Tsunade, who somehow is still alive after the lower part of her body is ripped from the top half.

After Madara is done with the kages, he joins Obito in fighting and attempting to capture Naruto and Bee, but Kakashi and Might Guy are there to help fight the two Uchiha guy off. Somehow the Uchiha guys are able to summon an incomplete ten tailed biju and just when they where going to capture the jimjuriki, all the shinobi from the alliance show up and help try to kill ten tails.

It doesn't work, and then ten tails attacks, killing several people, and when one of the attacks was about to hit Naruto, Hinata tries to shield him but she's shielded by Neji, who tells Naruto that his life is not his own anymore and dies. Hinata tells Naruto that she won't leave his side and will fight beside him. Naruto grabs Hinata's hand, powers up with her and tells her, "Let's go!"

That is the end of the summary. Oh wait, that wasn't brief. XD  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 pm
s**t's gettin' crazy. Figures when I leave all the good stuff happens. I'm still kinda like 'WTF?' on this ten-tailed s**t(I'd heard about it from someone else). I thought there were only supposed to be nine, why is there a tenth?  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff