Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 am
"Don't worry, love, snowdrop knows when to stop her." knightly sighed and glanced over to them.
Snowdrop gave a sigh as she looked at myka, her white eyes glowing blue. "you've already healed him the best you can, do any more and you won't be able to see your Damian again." she sighed, her voice echoing softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Ailey shook her head. "She won't stop. Myka's powerful, but most of her power comes from her stubbornness. The last time she healed someone like this...it didn't end well. Jonathon still died and Myka had to be hospitalized."
Myka winced, continuing on. "No, I can do this. I'll be fine."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm
snowdrop let out a long sigh and shook her head as she continued, making sure she was absorbing the poison faster then Myka was. "drake... stop her... " she sighed, not looking up.
"really hate to do this to you..." Drake sighed and walked over to Myka, scooping her up in his arms. "but snow has her reasons..." he shrugged, carrying her back to where he'd been.
"drake, be careful not to hurt her..." Xaene sighed as he looked at his brother, who only slightly loosened his vice on her.
"heh, did i mention that my dad and uncle were like that?" knightly chuckled nervously as he looked back and forth between the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Myka struggled weakly, then fell unconscious in his arms.
"Damn it, she's already lost some power. I wonder what she has to do now." Ailey brushed some hair from Myka's face, smiling softly. "I'll sing to you later, my friend. Until then, be careful, and don't offer him ANYTHING."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 pm
Drake gave a small sigh as he looked at the unconscious girl, laying her gently on the couch next to her daughter. "she pushed herself too far..." he sighed and shook his head.
"she'll be fine... she just needs to rest...." Snow drawled as she finished absorbing the poison. "as for him... he shouldn't go out to fight again..." she hummed and pulled the blood that covered dominick off, making it float in the air above herself. "hm... that should help me find his wounds..." she sighed softly and ushered the pool of crimson into a small jug from her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:19 pm
Ailey knelt beside Myka, almost in tears. "It's more than that. She has to make a deal for every life she saves. She owes service to Death for bringing me and Knightly back. I'm afraid she can't put him off for much longer."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 pm
"you mean Grandfather?" Snow blinked. "isn't my Grandfather friends with Erys?"she asked quietly, tipping her head to the side a bit while she took a small breather.
"i think they are..." Drake nodded lightly, pulling a hand through his hair.
knightly let out a soft sigh as he moved to sit beside Ailey, hugging her. unsure of what he could say to make anything better, he simply stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 pm
"Yes," Ailey replied quietly, holding one of Myka's hands in her own. "She owes two hundred years of service, one for each of us. It used to be simply favors, but I guess he's low on Carriers."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm
"that doesn't sound like a debt made to Thanatos... he only makes them for the amount of time the person will live.." drake mumbled, looking away from everyone.
"and he does the majority of his work himself... so he wouldn't need Carriers... well... more then the three he's had for a long time..." snow sighed and then looked back at dominick with a tiny sigh. "it's time to wake up now..." she mumbled softly, placing her glowing hands back on him as she finished healing his wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 pm
She sighed, turning to look at the two. "I can't explain it. All I know is that when Myka dies, her soul will be bound to Death for two hundred years. She had to sign a document that explained the details."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 pm
"true... but i wonder.... did she perhaps make the deal with my brother?" snow thought to herself with a sigh as she sat back. "Xaene... he's all yours now..."
Xaene gave a sigh and hugged Dominick tightly, kissing his cheek. "love, can you hear me?" he whispered, biting his lip nervously.
"i'll have a talk with Thanatos... see if there isn't something we can do..." drake sighed as he looked at Ailey. "i should be the one who owes him....he spared Knightly and you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Dominick's eyes slid open. "I'd be able to hear you better if I could breathe," he joked, his voice hoarse and cracking.
Before Ailey could reply, Myka's eyes shot open. "No," she croaked. "It's my burden. I saved them, therefore I must pay the price."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm
Xaene blushed darkly and loosened his grip on dominick. "s-sorry..." he mumbled, biting his lip again.
"but that would mean i owe you something. as he is still my son." drake sighed as he looked at Myka. "and i failed to heal them on my own."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm
"It's alright," he chuckled, leaning on Xaene's chest. "I'm so sorry, Xaene. I almost...I almost didn't...come back..."
She tried to sit up, failing miserably and falling back onto the couch. "I want nothing from you, Drake. Just promise me you'll keep Grigorii safe from harm. He's one of the only things I have left of...just promise you'll protect him."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 pm
"i-i'm just...glad you did..." Xaene gave him a teary eyed smile and lightly kissed him.
"i'll protect him until my dying breath" Drake gave her a small smile and nodded. "i swear it on the bloody rose."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games