Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm
HichiIchi
"Oh my god.. Really... The curse... I only did that to shut you up..."

"Oh! That!" Akito spat, "I was planning on telling him the same damn thing! But I'm sure he wouldn't kiss me!" I froze at his words before I whispered, "K-kyo?" I felt Tohru tighten her grip on my hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Oh! That!" Akito spat, "I was planning on telling him the same damn thing! But I'm sure he wouldn't kiss me!" I froze at his words before I whispered, "K-kyo?" I felt Tohru tighten her grip on my hand.

I frozed.. I turned my body away from him but felt him huged me from behined.. "nn.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I frozed.. I turned my body away from him but felt him huged me from behined.. "nn.."

Akito hugged you from behide, and it felt like my heart was being ripped in half. I gripped Tohru's hand hard, and tried to control my breathing. "...Kyo...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito hugged you from behide, and it felt like my heart was being ripped in half. I gripped Tohru's hand hard, and tried to control my breathing. "...Kyo...?"

"Ah.. Get off of me.." I tried to pull him off of me.. But he wouldent let go.. I murderd something as I just stand there... s**t.. I thought.. What sould I do... I like Akito and I also like Yuki.. But.. I like Yuki more.. How the hell I'm I... But then I felt him licking my neck.. I started to freak out again.. "N-Nock that s-s-s**t off.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:23 pm
HichiIchi
"Ah.. Get off of me.." I tried to pull him off of me.. But he wouldent let go.. I murderd something as I just stand there... s**t.. I thought.. What sould I do... I like Akito and I also like Yuki.. But.. I like Yuki more.. How the hell I'm I... But then I felt him licking my neck.. I started to freak out again.. "N-Nock that s-s-s**t off.."

I just stared when Aktio started licking your neck; I turned my head, a tear sliding down my cheek. Akito pulled on your arm saying, "Wanna go to another room?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I just stared when Aktio started licking your neck; I turned my head, a tear sliding down my cheek. Akito pulled on your arm saying, "Wanna go to another room?"

I glard at him.. "N-No I don..." But he pulled me anyway's.. "Ah.. Hey..!!"  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I saw you leave with him, and I dropped my head so Tohru couldn't see me crying. Akito kissed you when you got out of my room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I saw you leave with him, and I dropped my head so Tohru couldn't see me crying. Akito kissed you when you got out of my room.

I tried to pull him off of me.. "N-N-No.. I don't want this any more.." I hissed.. But then slaped him on the face.. Touro saw.. "I said I don't want to do this anymore.. I love Yuki.. Ya understand.. I would never love you.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I tried to pull him off of me.. "N-N-No.. I don't want this any more.." I hissed.. But then slaped him on the face.. Touro saw.. "I said I don't want to do this anymore.. I love Yuki.. Ya understand.. I would never love you.."

Akito slapped you back, "You have some nerve!" He turned and left; Tohru just stared at you before she said, "Y-you should go talk to Yuki-Kun..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito slapped you back, "You have some nerve!" He turned and left; Tohru just stared at you before she said, "Y-you should go talk to Yuki-Kun..."

I ran past her and open slam open the door.. "Y-Yuki.. Look I can explain.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:43 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked up at you, tears running down my face. "W-what i-is there t-to explain?" I was so hurt that I put my face back in my hands, hiding it from you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked up at you, tears running down my face. "W-what i-is there t-to explain?" I was so hurt that I put my face back in my hands, hiding it from you.

I felt bad.. Really bad.. I walked tword you as I gently place my hands on your face.. "THe only one.. i mean the only one I love.. Is you.. Yuki.." I looked up at you..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I felt bad.. Really bad.. I walked tword you as I gently place my hands on your face.. "THe only one.. i mean the only one I love.. Is you.. Yuki.." I looked up at you..

I was still crying when I heard you speak, "B-but y-you kissed h-him..." I wasn't sure what to believe, but I looked up at you anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I was still crying when I heard you speak, "B-but y-you kissed h-him..." I wasn't sure what to believe, but I looked up at you anyway.

" I only did that so he wuld shut up about the curse.. And I'm not staying there in the main house.. And he was talking about chirlend and it just wouldent end.." I lay my head on your showder...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 am
HichiIchi
" I only did that so he wuld shut up about the curse.. And I'm not staying there in the main house.. And he was talking about chirlend and it just wouldent end.." I lay my head on your showder...

"J-just promise me that it won't happen again," I muttered wipping my eyes. I shyly touched you cheeks with my fingers, looking you in the eyes.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games