Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A man with slightly disheveled hair and a small scruffy beard sat in the back of the room while a young woman with sang. There was something... Familiar about her. He closed his eyes trying to remember where he had heard her voice, then he remembered. It was at the meeting with Victor, the one where things started going south. Wasn't she supposed to be dead?

Jack himself probably crossed the threshold for a normal human lifespan a good two, three centuries ago. And this was Vampire Island, although from what Rose, much more than Vampires resided here.
Well for a dead girl, she certainly sang well.

After her song was over, he waved her over to his table. With an easy smile he said "Well Miss, I do must say you look wonderful for someone who successfully committed suicide. "
Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy. I am with: Jack My fav thing to do: Singing
My music: Rise and fall

Lumina had forgotten that when she sings, it just feels like its only her in the room but when she stopped and a man had spoken, Lumina just became shy and nervous once again. " s-suicide?.... i-i don't know what your talking about sir " Lumina slowly came off the stage with her bare feet touching the cold wooden floors now. Lumina pulled up her jumper, covering half her face " he knows who i am.... b-but i though i was careful " Lumian though to herself. She became scared slightly, what if he knew that she also a vampire. So many things could happen to her now.
Lumina stated taking baby steps to where the blood pack she left on the table and placed it behind her back.

Silenced Nocturne

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Jack Armstrong, Brian Pennyworth

Jack shrugged and pulled a cigarette out of one of his pockets. It burst to life the moment it touched his lips, hazy blue smoke curling from his mouth. If she was going to go through such lengths to hide then he wasn't going to bother her. A much more youthful voice emanated from behind him. "Good God Jack, you don't just bring up someone's death the first time you talk to them." A young man rippled into visibility, seemingly in nothing but a white t-shirt and jeans. He padded over to the shy girl and produced a white rose from nowhere, he offered it to her and said "Please excuse my scruffy, and rude, friend. He was raised among wolves." Brian glanced over his shoulder at Jack who grouchily said "It was a seminary." Brain merely grinned at him and turned back to the girl. "So madame, if you could find it in your heart to forgive him, I'd be forever grateful." His smile was the sort that made you want to join in. Brian was someone who couldn't bear seeing a sad face, the white rose was actually nothing more than a clever illusion (just like his visibility, he was actually completely invisible due to a major screw-up on his part) The moment she touched it, the rose would dissolve into a flurry of white butterflies. Brian often found innocent surprises the most uplifting.

Luminaxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy. I am with: brian My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina shook her head and bowed a little " i-its fine really... no need to say sorry " Lumina said as both men was so. odd but it kind made her smile a bit as it was just odd that made her feel, less odd.
Lumina watched and seen the flower offering to her, she forgot about the blood pack and placed it next to her on the table and gently took the rose. Slowly she removed her jumper off her face and pushed her glasses up just slightly. Before she knew the rose turned into many white butterflies. They look so lovely and really amazed how someone could do great magic. Lumina was still shy but not a lot as this new person was really nice and jack... he was slightly scarey but Lumina always tryed to see the good in others. " D-do not worry about it. I though, i was careful covering my stacks but i guess im not that good " Lumina only faked her death because she was a vampire and does not age one bit and because she was a singer, she could not just walk off. So she had to fake her death so Lumina could have a nice start in this Island of vampires and not fear that the human would find out what she was and kill her or something.

Silenced Nocturne

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Brian shook his head "We've had to do the same. How we'd do it last time hot stuff?" glancing over his shoulder at Jack, who had at this point pulled out a worn bible and was reading it while enjoying his cigarette. The smoke had shifted to an iridescent purple. Jack made a face, clearly not enjoying Brian's little nickname for him. "Train wreck was it?" Brian nodded "Yeah, but we've been at this a loooonnngg time Miss, and Jack over there is good at remembering faces. He's an ex-witch hunter." Brian waggled his eyebrows at Jack "Funny how that turned out, eh?" Jack chuckled "Yes, The irony does not escape me." Somewhere under his grouchy exterior, Jack was a good guy who would go to Hell and back for his friends. It just took a bit to get past the stiffness. Brian peeked behind the girl and saw the blood pack. "Oh, are you a vampire then? Nice to meet you, I'm the result of an accident. Jack is too." Jack was now ignoring Brian in lieu of Leviticus, red smoke snaking away from his lips. Brian held out his hand "I'm Brian Pennyworth, and the grouch over there is Wilkerson Jack Armstrong. It's great to meet you." He grinned broadly at the vampire, clearly delighted to meet her.
Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy / happy. I am with: brian My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina would not help herself but to smiled and almost did a small giggle. She might be calming down but Lumina always be shy no matter how long she know a person.
Lumina soon hear brian saying that she was a vampire and she nervously took the blood pack and hide it under her jumper because even if she is a vampire and she knew that, sometimes she just wanted a normal life half the time. " n-nice to meed you " Lumina bowed again to them as she pushed her glasses up again. She gently brushed back her hair on the right side and pulled it behind her ear and smiled a little " m-my name Lumina Warner. I-its really nice to meet you both " Lumina was happy that people here are nice and brian seems like a really nice person when it comes to making people happy, just like Lumina she sings to make others happy.

Silenced Nocturne

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./User Image

Brian made a tsking noise when she hid the empty blood packet under her jumper "You know, there's really nothing to be afraid of, or ashamed of here. I mean, at least that's what I've heard... Where 'ya going hot stuff?" Jack had picked himself up and was now walking away, witch his nose still in a book. He made a non-committal noise of acknowledgement, then left the inn. Brian shook his head at his friend. Jack could be a bit hard to reach sometimes.

His smile grew broader as she started smiling as well, she was quite pretty when she wasn't hiding her face. "Lumina, what a lovely name..." he promptly faded from sight, except for his clothes, the last thing to disappear was his grin. The now seemingly empty shirt seemed to be making a gesture, probably the start of a joke, when Brian realized what had happened. Brian's voice emanated from the space above the empty shirt. "Oh, sorry for doing that. I can only keep myself visible for so long these days... I had a bit of an accident with a cloaking spell." he laughed like it was all perfectly normal.
Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:45 pm
Devossy

Luminaxxx

Sin smiled at Lumina as she commented on his drunkeness. "Me no... I'm fine..."

They had been sitting at the table talking for a while but Sin was silent. Silently thinking of Astrids beauty.

OCC: Sorry... Been busy lately an have to many characters to rp lol.... I'm sober now XD  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy / happy. I am with: brian My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina watched jack leave and felt a little sad because sometimes people just need time to open up but she guessed that he was not ready yet. Lumina slightly blushed as he said her name was lovely and really that was the first time anyone said that her name was lovely.
Lumina soon turned herself to Brian and gasp, seeing that his body was turning invisible but not his clothe " w-what, Oh no! " Lumina was shocked hearing that a spell did this to him, she walked up to him and around because she never seen anything like it " i-is there anything to help you with it?. " Even if lumina just a vampire she wanted to help him. Lumina looked a bit worried because someone like brian should not hide himself, sometimes its just nice to be seen then not to hide.

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:48 pm
13th King

User Image

"If you say so" Astrid said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She was happy Sin was enjoying him self and relaxing but she was all so happy that there were guest in the inn and it was busy for once. Most times it was slowly with only one or two people in here. She would walk around and check up on the guest before she went back to cleaning and working on making snacks for the guests. "sin do you care it to finish off that wine and help me with Dishes?" she asked him  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image
Brian Pennyworth

Brain laughed at her response "Not really, but it's fine. I'm perfectly healthy. Just invisible." Lumina was a nice young lady, vampire or not. Unlike his brother and his friend, Brian didn't really seem to hold any trepidation about coming here. Just because someone likes their meat a little rarer doesn't mean their a bad person after all. Or at least, that's how it had worked itself out in Brian's mind. "I just find it's easier to talk to people when they have a face to look at. The only problem is, is that I can't keep up the illusion constantly. It's a bit tiring, just like any magic." Brian smiled an invisible smile "Thank you though, for your concern." He stretched, still a bit sore from the journey it took to get here. An idea came to him, mischievously he said "Want to see some real illusions though?"

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Lumina felt sad for brain as its something he cant undo, like being a vampire for Lumina. " a-a real i-illusion? " Lumina wounder how is a real illusion works because illusions are not really real and yet he seems to know a spell or something to make an illusion real. " w-what do you mean a real illusion? " Lumina ask as she really wanted to know now, even if he no longer had a face to see she still felt nervous around him and shy.

Silenced Nocturne

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:12 pm
Devossy
]

"I am sorry my love... i lose my self sometimes." He said as he rose from the chair piling the dishes into the dishwater. "Don't worry I've got these..." he said smiling at her.

OCC: i missed so much.... sorry...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

Astrid gave a light laugh and went to kiss his cheek. "its all right we can do it together but if you want to relax and I think the term the young ones use chill. is just fine with me." She was grateful for his help but she understood if he just wanted to relax. Going to the glasses she chilled some if any one wanted a could drink. "You still want to finish off that wine?" she asked him again

13th King
No sorry just go with the flow it happens

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image
Brian Pennyworth

Brian's grin (but that alone) came back into visibility, A la Cheshire cat. "Trust me," he said "You won't regret it." Brian gently took her hands and enfolded them in his own, then his spell kicked in. A full illusion, a complete sensory immersion, touch, sound, taste, sight, all manipulable to show the people under it exactly what the spell caster wanted. In this case, Brian had chosen something familiar to him, a ball.

Both Lumina and Brian now (seemed) to be standing in the edge of a dance floor in an opulent ballroom, her in an striking dress, him fully visible in a tuxedo. There was music floating in the air, a waltz, and people chattered around them, the scents of the ladies perfumes mixed with the smell of champagne and wine and burning beeswax tapers. Brian smiled and pulled her in a little closer, clearly intending on leading her in a dance. "Well I must say that you look fantastic in a gown, madame. Care to dance?"
Luminaxxx

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games