Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Bareq stood. "Take me there now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:07 pm
Ripps nodded and took the ashtray off her knee before standing. "Alright, gimme a minute," she said as she put out her cig and put her glass with its remains on the bar. She put a roll of bills on the bar and started for the door. "Let's go, monk."  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:09 pm
He laughed. "Right then."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:12 pm
Ripps looked around as she walked outside and put out her hand. "Ready?"  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:13 pm
He nodded and took her heand. "Always."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:18 pm
Ripps smiled. "Right-o, then. Next stop, the Dark Arts Academy," she said as they both dispersed into the familiar black flame that died down into ashes.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:19 pm
((to the School?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:23 pm
((ya))  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:17 am
As soon as Urskil dissapeared, Serena ran out the door, the swords in her hands. Her wings unfurled immediatly, taking her to the sky. The powerful wings beat up and down going faster and faster. She could see Urskil and Ace on the ground, soon enough, and lighted down a few feet from them, using her wings as a brace. Her skirt flitted around her legs and her hair was somewhat tousled, but other than that, she was okay. "Here." she said, announcing her presence to the men.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:20 am
"Good...can i have my swords back please...my powers dont work in holy places..." He asked holding out his hand for his swords. "Now...hurry this up bro..." He said looking at Ace.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:45 am
thrashmetaljunkie
"Good...can i have my swords back please...my powers dont work in holy places..." He asked holding out his hand for his swords. "Now...hurry this up bro..." He said looking at Ace.

Serena handed Urskil his swords, then looked around the old delapidated church yard. "Um... What are we doing here again?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Ripps walked up the older looking paved road with a cig loosley hung in her lips. She had just snapped shut her zippo lighter and slipped it into her leather pants pocket. Her now black, wet looking hair was pushed back under a black bandana with her shades pushed up onto it.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:39 pm
Campbridge entered the little pub with Vincent. He looked around to see what it looked like.
"Well, this surely isn't a 5-star place, but it is better then nothing, isn't it?" he asked the Masked-man. "We won't have our puddle of water yet, but at least there'll be food."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:45 pm
Vincent entered in after Campbridge along with his two dolls. Trae and Circe who were only a foot tall and theyre faces were non existent execpt for their ebony void that was their eyes. Vincent himself wore a mask similar to his dolls faces.

"Its better than nothing. Is anyone even here?"

He said as he looked around. Trae and Circe stayed close to their masters side.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:52 pm
Campbridge sat down at one of the tables and removed his hat, putting it in front of him. "Well, the Owner is over there, I think," he said. "Let's just eat whatever food they have. I would probably eat anything by now..."

((I think It'll be best to just Make the Owner an NPC insted of waiting for someone to come and RP as him))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games