Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Volkarosh
Journal: Here
RP 1: X Its a Twin Thing (Ruelash, Iroia, Arronthain, Volkarosh)
RP 2: X
X Sins and Virtues (CYOA)
RP 3: X Remembering the Past (Versatile Prompt)
Items:
Her prentice expression should be much the same as what she's got now. Clothing wise, go with Leaf tribe style and colors and for more than just a breastband and shorts. Otherwise - and other than the necklace and bandage items - go for it.

Necklace:
Her necklace is a choker made of small bone/tooth beads. I intend to 'evolve' this as she herself evolves but for now, it is fairly simple.

Bandages: wrapped as blister protection for her hands and feet.

Preferred Artists: Kaname with Tasinei Colors, Uke
Livestreaming: Sure

((edited because stupid notepad spacing razz ))

DraconicFeline
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:10 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Eirlys
Desired Class:Beast Tamer
Current Location: Was in Zena...now in Sauti? [wherever Huyana is]
Journal: Journal - Eirlys
RP 1: Monster RP reached 30 posts
RP 2: [First RP reached 30]
RP 3: [First RP reached 30]
Journal Entry 1: [3,000+ word count solo]
Journal Entry 2: [Using the 3,000+ word solo for this slot as well.]
Journal Entry 3: [Class Solo]
Class Quest Solo: [Growth Solo]
Items: I have a pending trade for the items listed.
Simple Whip - She's going Beast Master.
Trinkets for whip - perhaps a small cluster of feathers and beads on the handle of the whip?
Hair --> Niiribi Root - hair is now down at her knees // Comb - pull it into a long braid // Dye - used to make the indigo streaks in her hair bigger
Upper body --> Change of Clothes - change the style of her corset to something like this, altered to have a hood and give her Huyana's Prentice sleeves [its a IC thing/if i have to get another change of clothes to cover the sleeves let me know] || Speical Note: The corset is made to show off her crystals as she's proud of their placement. If the artist so chooses there [mentioned ICly] are a few hidden to her under-boob [rather blunt wording but there you go]. || Dye - use this to give her corset a random colored pattern || Sewing Kit - use this for a random whimsical pattern
Lower Body ---> Change of Clothes - give her short shorts || Belt - small series of pouches around her waist for treats. || Metal Band - at the top of her prentience thigh high tights, twin metal bands decorate her legs.
Additional --> Nail and Body Paint - used to paint her long nails a matching color to the pattern on her corset. || Cosmetics - used to give her light eye shadow and/or a light gloss to her lips. || [if needed] Dye- used for a fade out color around eyes.
Body Type: Keep her chest curvy, hips for birthing. Not a skinny thing but lithe in body build.
Preferred Artists: Kana || Kana [lines] + Pheith || Kana [lines] + Tasi
Livestreaming: WIP's would be loved but not gunna push that.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
User Image

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:00 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Zuri
Class Promotion:Rider
Current Location: Zena
RP 1: X
RP 2: X
RP 3: X
RP 4: X
RP 5: X
RP 6: X
RP 7: X
Journal Entry 1: X + X
Journal Entry 2: X + X
Journal Entry 3: X
Journal Entry 4: X + X (where she declares her mount)
Journal Entry 5: X
Battle 1: X
Battle 2: X
Battle 3: X
Battle 4: X
Battle 5: X
Class Quest Solo: Zuri makes her relationship with Abioye official by getting a bigger house for the two of them, and then after taking care of a child realizes she is finally ready to have one of her own. X
Items: Using 2x change of clothing to look simlar to this (though with Zena colors and more of a Zena style), Niiribi Root to grow her hair out, Tattoo Kit x4 for CC (I like geometric shapes though! Or something to comermarate her daughters) and then 4x sewing kit for the details. The ring is to show her new relationship, so maybe something Matori looking since it was brought from her lover from back home. The weapon has been bought and the custom form PMed! Sneeu is her mount, and I've purchased things to make his saddle simlar to the one in the picture for Zuri's outfit (2x bag, 3x fetish, 2x belt, 2x pelt, 2x Gorogorum Scale, and one Sewing Kit). If I need something else for it please let me know!
Body Type: Same as before
Preferred Artists: kaname423, kaname423/Smerdle, kaname423/Tasinei, Kaname423/Phieth
Livestreaming: No problem!

a pet diino
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:05 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Masika
RP 1: Trying to hide
RP 2: A little help?
RP 3: Pretty Shifty
Items: Hair Ornament - Some type of large flowers in her hair on both sides.

Everything else is CC. I won't stylize her til stage 2.
Preferred Artists: Kana, Kana/Tasi
Livestreaming: Surprise!

Heras Box
User Image

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:44 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Edathe
Journal: xxx
RP 1: CYOA
RP 2: Barter and Haggle
RP 3: Staff VP
Items: Dancer's Ribbon, Fetish
Preferred Artists: Me <3
Livestreaming: Yerp

kaname423
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:25 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Ziel
RP 1: Mothers & Daughters
RP 2: Barter and Haggle
RP 3: Remembering The Past
Items:
Got a ref Im working on, will have done in a few!
Comb: For new hair style.
Niiribi root x2: Long a** hair
Bandages x3: Both feet and boobs wrapped.
Dancer’s Ribbon: the sash she has on my ref.
Hair Ornament: Hair things, CC
Piercing kit: Earrings
Sewing Kit: I forgot what I wanted this for lol, CC
Monk’s Robe: Dress time
Metal band: I forgot what I wanted this for lol, CC

Preferred Artists: Any arrangment of Uke or Kana for lines / Myself or Smerd for colors
Livestreaming: Sure

Tasinei
User Image

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:22 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:San'thari
Desired Class:Wandering herbalist/medicine seller
Current Location: Tale
RP 1: Here
RP 2: Here
RP 3: Here
Journal Entry 1: Here
Journal Entry 2: Here
Class Affinity/Choice Solo: Here
Class Quest Solo: Here
Items: N/A
Body Type: She's got a smaller chest than her hips, but she's not flat chested by any stretch of the imagination. Like this.
Preferred Artists: Kana/Smerds, Kana/Jay
Livestreaming: Yes plz.

Saint Sergio
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:03 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Kian
Class Promotion:Sage (Mystic)
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: [x]
RP 1&2: [1&2]
RP 3: [3]
RP 4: [4]
RP 5: [ Event]
RP 6: [6]
RP 7: [7]
Journal Entry 1: [1 - The special class quest]
Journal Entry 2: [2]
Journal Entry 3: [3]
Journal Entry 4: [VP]
Battle 1: [x]
Battle 2: [x]
Battle 3: [x] [x2]
Class Quest Solo: [here]
Items:
Change of Clothing x 2, Sewing Kit, Shoes, Gloves, Musical Instrument, Necklace

[x] - He carries an ocarina with him, can be in his hands or hanging around his side somehow...CC mostly on design, feel free to use that ref as a base. Colors everything up to you.

[x] [x2] - His previous outfit basically, but without the long sleeves (can change the shirt completely if wanted, make it an open vest or something? CC). ((Feel free to change anything else if you want, but I definitely want the sashes around his shoulders and waist still.)) He also has fingerless-gloves now that go up his arms in place of the sleeves. Bottoms can be edited to fit the tweaked top design and he can either have the same boots, different boots, sandals, or shoes ((Could have the same pants, but with ((ballet flat like shoes or sandals beneath??))...he's in Jauhar now so something a little bit breathable against the heat. ((That is also why the shirt is more open, showing more of his chest))

Hair is the same as last stage, can be a bit longer if wanted from natural growth.

Feel free to tweak anything else.

Also, there is no longer a collar around his neck, but he does have the moon/sun necklace still - can be around his wrist or his sash, doesn't need to be on his neck if not wanted.

Still has earrings and don't forget he has a faint scar that cuts down his chest from his throat! Can have a few more scars here and there on his arms, but mostly on his back.

[x] [x2]- This is also a new necklace he has as well (CC on exact design don't need the sun tidbit, pref gold metal with the amethyst crystal)).

Tumbling Jar x 2

[x] [x2] [x3]- The runes should look more like amethyst stones with gold, can be a more natural cut if wanted as well. CC

Body Type: Lean, tall with muscle.
Preferred Artists: Scar or Scar Collab (Tasi Style 2, Phieth, Smerdle), Uke Collab (Tasi Style 2, Phieth, Smerd), Kana (soft shading if you don't mind)/Kana Collab
Livestreaming: If wanted then sure. c:

Sabra Knight
User Image

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:46 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Varinia
Desired Class:[Lancer (Rider) ]
Current Location: Oba
Journal: LINK
RP 1: At Large VP
RP 2: Barter and Haggle VP
RP 3: A Favor of Fate
Journal Entry 1: Remembering the Past VP
Journal Entry 2: Cries for Help
Class Affinity/Choice Solo: A Spear in the Sky
Class Quest Solo: It's too late to Apologize
Items:
- x4 Sewing Kit: Some kind of Swirly/tribal pattern on her dress and sleeves, pattern and color is CC
- Spear as the weapon
Body Type: She's on the shorter side and has a little muscle definition throughout her body.
Preferred Artists: Lilia, Lilia/Smerd, Kana/Smerd
Livestreaming: Streaming is fine smile

Nilah44
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:12 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name: Aysun

Class Promotion:Spearman (Rider)

Current Location: Found wandering between Jauhar and Tale

Journal: [x]

RP 1&2: [1-2] Aysun & Samoset (( A:22 S:22, DONE ))
RP 3: [3] Aysun & Chandra (( A:14 C:13, DONE ))
RP 4&5: [4-5] Aysun & Teiluj (( A:22 T:21, DONE ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( World Event VP, DONE ))
Journal Entry 2: [2] (( Meta VP, DONE ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( 1172 Words ))

Journal Entry 4: [1] (( Mount Choice Solo, Kinfa Chosen ))

Battle 1: [1] Aysun vs Teiluj (( Teiluj Wins, DONE ))
Battle 2: [2] Aysun vs Alkidike (( Alkidikes Win, DONE ))

Class Quest Solo: [x] Aysun, Book Assassin! (( 2279 Words, DONE ))

Items:

~ Keen Lance + Lance of the Relentless: I'd like the lance to be colored in the various greens and blues like the weapon accessory but no red this time around, please. Colorist's choice on how the colors come into play.

~ Change of Clothes x 2 + Pelts x 2 + Belt + Fetish x 2: I'd like his clothing to looking a bit like this style though it doesn't need to be spot on since the example looks a bit like a warm weather outfit and Aysun lives in a warmer place. Since he lives in a warmer climate he doesn't need a shirt though if he could have something similar to the bracers that would be cool.

It's mostly the 'wild barbarian' style of clothing that I am looking for for Aysun but the design is completely up to the artist to fiddle with. I want them to have fun with the design and not have to copy the example. He also has a gorororum scale in his inventory if the artist wants to toss that in?

~ Niiribi Root + Comb: Similar hair to before, but a bit longer like this here a bit on the messy side but still the same 'spiky' look he's had for a while. ^_^

~ Other: Along with the gold for the above items I will be sending some extra gold to the mule in case I missed anything that might be needed and so the artist can add whatever details that they want to the art. Have a ton of fun!

~ Sunshine: Along with Aysun his kinfa Sunshine will be growing as well. So super excited to see big her! <3

Body Type: Similar to how he looks now but he's put on a bit more muscle due to the very physical lifestyle he lives. Not sure if he will get to be the size of his father but he will get close(ish).

Preferred Artists: Kana/Jay Collab like last time or Kana Style 1.

Livestreaming: Sure! I always love watching them. ^_^

Orpheus Solon
User Image

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Vallenhyyr
Desired Class:[Lancer (Rider) ]
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: Journal
RP 1: At Large World Event Prompt
RP 2: Moon Children XxX
RP 3: We Be Deep XxX
Journal Entry 1: Meta alk 1* XxX
Journal Entry 2: Barter and Haggle World Event Prompt
Class Affinity/Choice Solo: Radaku Bonding Solo and Class Choice
Class Quest Solo: Class Quest - XxX
Blurb: So it seems that Vallen has discovered that despite himself he has a concience that goes beyond kin and kith. He had to have a small one at the beginning or he never would have helped the girl at all, but now its worse, what if that had been his sister? He had just left her with an unknown fate at the hands of males. Vallen has had to think really critiquely about something for the first time in his life.Experiencing guilt interwoven with emotions becomes complicated enough to keep him awake at night and plan to attempt to fill in the holes of the things that are bugging him. Thus how an outside connection motivates him to ensure their safety. This quest also shows how he and Unduru have developed as a pair so far.
Items: Simple Trident (trade sent)
Body Type: Tall with mild muscle on arms and legs
Preferred Artists: Uke Lines with Smerd Color, Lilia lines with Smerd Color, Kana lines with Smerd Color.
Livestreaming: Probably wont be around to see so no thanks XD

Duke Edward Drake
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:25 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Dris'rynne
Class Promotion:Knight (Assassin)
Journal: x
RP 1: Dem
RP 2: Dexurn
RP 3: Group beast battle - Tes
RP 4: Kian
RP 5: (Rp above counts for two)
Journal Entry 1: x
Journal Entry 2: x
Journal Entry 3: x & x
Battle 1: Talisia
Battle 2: Dexurn
Class Quest Solo: x
Items:

Styling shears & Hair ornament - Cut her hair off to around the same length as stage 1, but keep the style. Maybe add a little hair accessory to her bun like a decorative comb, chopsticks, etc. Something feminine.

Change of Clothes (x2), Shoes, Gogorum Scale (x2), Belt, Bag, & Sewing Kit -

Top and skirt like this. Colors/actual designs do NOT need to be like the refs. If anything I would prefer matori-ish colors. If she could have a loose belt of some sort, like in the second ref with the pouches. I would like her to have bracers of some sort and boots/shoes/sandals of the artists design. If the under shirt and skirt could have some sort of design that would be brilliant.

Necklace- Something like this

Body Type: Below average bust and big ol' hips/thighs, giving her a pear shaped frame. She's also on the shorter side of average height.
Preferred Artists: Scar/Phieth, Scar/Smerd, Uke/Smerd
Livestreaming: Go for it!

Painted Moose
User Image

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:35 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:[Chandra]
Class Promotion:[Monk (Scholar) ]
Current Location: [General area, ie: Tale]
Journal: X
RP 1: Brother Bond Time: Chandra/Aysun - X
RP 2: Confession Time! Eira and Chandra - X
RP 3 & 4: ORP - Syv/Chandra - X (counts as 2rps)
RP 5: Teaching? - Syv/Chan/Tak - X (counts as 2 rps)
Journal Entry 1: Where did that girl go? - X
Journal Entry 2: Troublesome Family Matters : X
Journal Entry 3: SVP
Battle 1: Battle - Takoda vs Chandra X
Battle 2: Battle - Aysun vs Chandra X
Class Quest Solo:X
Items:
Display of Power: Chandra prominently uses lightning as his go to magic. Often using a 'snapping' with his forfinger and thumb to cause a spark.
Tattoo Kit: Id like to see some sort of markings that start from his fingers going up to just before his shoulder in a 'lighting' like fashion. I'd prefer them to be black with very little color added in . Note only to be used on his dominant arm which would be his right.
Gorogorum Scale: To be used to add a bit of armor to his clothing. Reference clothing images for ideas where I'd like them to be placed. (boots, shoulder ect)
Belts x 2 : X to be used in this fashion.
Change of clothes: Would like to have his vest become longer and closed up the front. X something like this but without the longer part going to his knees. to his waist it fine biggrin
Boots: To the knee please and in combination of the Gorogorum scale.
[b[Dye kit x 2: as much as needed to change the colour scheme from current state. I am okay with the green but the peach needs to go XD
Healing kit: add a few scars on his right hand (from when he rescued Arwen) concentrating mostly on his fingers and back of the hand and lessening in frequency on his wrist and higher. (the tattoo can be used to obscure these but they should be still vaguely visible under the ink)
Shaving Kit: make his soul patch smaller and very well groomed and kept.
Prophet's Staff: add colours to his book

Extra: i know he already has a cloak, can holes and tears be added to it? Aysun's radaku used it for tug of war, thought it would be a cute addition. If i need an item let me know. I'll buy it ^^

He should be scowling. Chandra is not a happy person and he isn't afraid to let people know it.

Body Type: Lean. Not well muscled as he is a magic user.
Preferred Artists: Kaname/Phieth and if too busy Kaname/Jayoku (lol)
Livestreaming: Although I always miss them go for it.

jayoku
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:44 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Sebastien
Class Promotion:Beast Tamer
Journal: [here]
RP 1: Meet You at the Race
RP 2: Oh Romeo [2 pts]
RP 3: [see above]
RP 4: World Event
RP 5: World Event 2
Journal Entry 1: World Event 3
Journal Entry 2: Meta VP
Journal Entry 3: Taming the Beast
Battle 1: Meta BP
Beast Battles:

[bst] That`s My Trash! vs Perzi
[bst] New Bird on the Block vs Xaraan
[bst] Breakout vs Quhar
[bst] Run You Down vs Quhar
[bst] Teeth and Claws vs Janarim
[bst] Claws and Teeth vs Janarim
[bst] Definitely Interrupting vs 2 Quhar
[bst] Heavily Armored vs Janarim
[bst] Learn the Language vs Janarim
[bst] Come Back Again vs Janarim
[bst] A Second Go vs Perzi
[bst] Kittens! vs Perzi
[bst] Ready Yet? vs Perzi

Class Quest Solo: The Wrong Delivery
Items:
Keen Whip [x1] + Fabric + Trinket – As close (base-wise) to his current whip as possible (ICly his lover gave it to him, he would never part with it!)
Dye [x3] – I’d like for his whip to not match his clothes. If it could be a plain brown whip [x1] with a darker brown/blackish handle [x1] and the yellow be some other color that fits well [x1]? <3
Body Type: Muscular
I would like his FACIAL structure to go back a bit to his Prentice art. His face got a bit more rounded in his second stage (which is partially my fault) and I’d like that sharpness in his nose/cheekbones/chin to return. I would also like if his heterochromia (more visible in Prentice art as well) be slightly more obvious. It’s just a few-shades change, but it can’t really be seen in his Stage 2 art. Smirking, as always! <333
#so sorry
#needyowner
#theyremybabies
Preferred Artists: Lilia, Kan Style 2, Kan & Smerd, Kan & Phieth
Livestreaming: If they’d like to, by all means! I can’t promise I can make it, though!

grasshopper pie
User Image

bobaTJ

EtheralStarlight

Heart Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:18 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Araie
Class Promotion:Sage
Current Location: Sauti
Journal: Journal here
RP 1: Hello My Old Friend
RP 2: And Who Are You?
RP 3: On the Road Again
RP 4: Here We Go Again
RP 5: Versatile Point
Journal Entry 1: A Visit to the Healer
Journal Entry 2: A New Lesson
Journal Entry 3: Versatile Point
Battle 1: Araie vs Dezani
Battle 2: Araie vs Xariy
Class Quest Solo:Who Am I? (Growth Solo)
Items:
Niiribi Root - Hair length
Comb - Hair style
Change of Clothes x2 - Clothes Inspiration
Hair Ornament - Scattered through her hair
Intricate Runes.
Body Type: Araie is still rather small and petite, but she has slightly thicker thighs than before.
Preferred Artists: Uke/Phieth collab, Kana style 2, Kana/jay collab.
Livestreaming: I would love livestreaming!

EtheralStarlight
User Image

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas