Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Tears flooded Roy's nearly completely lavender eyes as he was helpless against the unknown force. "N-No... Please... Take me, not them!" he cried out to anyone that was listening, maybe even God.

"Ah..." Erik chuckled. "That... That you'll find out soon enough." he smirked, leaving her to think up the scenarios.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 pm
Awesome nerd

they whimpered softly, holding him close. "i-it hurts..... " they pouted, their legs giving out from the pain.

she gave him a dark look before looking back to Roy with a small pout.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"No more, please!" Roy sobbed and tried to keep them up, but he himself was too weak from his sorrow to stay up. He fell to his knees, to all fours, and cried, trying desperately to find a way to help them.

Erik smirked at the sight of Roy breaking down. Oh how amusing, but he supposed it was time to show the man mercy and destroy the man. Erik snapped his fingers and waited for the two girl puppets to fully break down.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a pained scream, the girls seemed to literally fall apart at the seems, their cuts and wounds leaking faster as more and more wounds formed. soon enough, they were nothing more then a bloody mess against him "r-roy.... w-we... we l-love y-yo-" and they faded away to dust.

biting her lip, Iris went over and held her hand to him. "roy......" she murmured, giving him a sad look.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka sighed as she finally finished sewing his stomach shut. Now all that was left was to heal him. "Darrell, darling, I need you to pour more alcohol onto the wound. It seems I'll need the extra boost of infection fighting."

Meanwhile, Arwen had returned, the ring now on a chain around her neck, and a beautiful emerald stone in the middle. She watched, amused at the scene, suppressing a giggle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Roy cried out Daisy and Carnation's names as they became nothing but dust. Even his arms went to mud upon his grief and caused him to fall onto the floor. Tears flooded his eyes as he weakly reached out to hold the dust that was once his beloveds.

Erik smirked in satisfaction before turning to whoever giggled. "Hmm? And where did you get this fine piece of jewelry?" he muttered with a lightly quirked eyebrow.

Darrell nodded and moved the bottle of alcohol from his father's mouth to pour it on the wound.
Armageddon was near asleep, his vision was blurry and replicating everything. "Mnlh.... Nnrgh...... Murph...." he slurred with a drunk blush on his face. He laughed lightly whenever something usually painful happened, but he winced when the alcohol was poured on him. "Nnnh..." he grunted and let out a loud burp.
Gus and Zeke cringed when they heard their dad burp, but Gus recovered. He coughed and chuckled at the same time while fanning at the burp cloud. "Whoa-ho! Well done, Pops!" he laughed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"roy...." iris sighed, kneeling beside him. "sweetie..... i'm sorry....." she sighed, hugging him to her and gently patting his head.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Awesome nerd

"And this is why you and I are better off estranged, husband dear," she mumbled, managing to ignore the stench and continuing to heal him.

"Why, it's the ring you gave to me to hold Mother's promise," she said, smiling. "I just figured it would suit as a nice necklace while I wait for you to remember our- I'm sorry, your plan."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Roy clung to Iris and cried on her shoulder.

Zeke shot Myka a dark glare when she addressed his father by husband, but he quickly looked back down when Darrell looked at him.

"Hmm, no wonder it seemed familiar." Erik mused without too much interest, his focus more on the scene beforehand. He meant to snap Roy out of the trance he was in right now, but he'd leave Iris to instruct him how to be a proper embodiment. Now is the time for him to scavenge his army.
Turning around, Erik began walking in search for the Door of Dimensions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

holding him as close as possible, she gently pat his head and murmured softly to him, rocking him slowly in a way to calm him. All she could do for the moment is bring him back to that calm state he was usually in.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:22 am
Awesome nerd

Myka grunted as her energy was pushed into him, her body taking on the toll of his injuries. Finally the last bruise was healed, and she set her hands on his stomach. "He's healed, but he needs his rest. Carry him to our bedroom. I can better care for the rest of his injuries there."

She stood beside the Door, smirking. "Say please, dearest~" she purred.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Why?" Roy cried against Iris. "I could have healed them! What was wrong? What did I do wrong?" he sobbed, his words falling against themselves.

Nodding in unison, Zeke and Gus lifted up their sleeping father and began walking up the stairs. Darrell waited for them to exit the room before looking at Myka. "You need healing, yourself, Myka." he said softly and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, light reflecting off the lens and hiding his eyes.

"I don't see why I should." Erik muttered when he found the long hallways that led to the gigantic door. As he walked towards it, he watch, almost captivated by the arches around the door. He stared at the characters that changed different languages, he listened to the ancient light explain what each changing word was, how they functioned, the origins of the languages it was written in. It was very interesting, and he could've stared at it for a moment longer had he not already arrived at the door. So it all begins, he thought and laid a hand against the doors. His long black hair floated for a second from an invisible breeze, a bright aura shining around him. Within a second that very light surged through the door and forced it to pulse.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 pm
Awesome nerd

she gently rocked him, continuously stroking his hair as she waited for him to calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

She chuckled weakly and set her hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine, Darrell. I can heal myself. Besides, a few cuts and bruises won't kill me."

Arwen followed him, squinting her eyes but keeping silent.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Now my friend, in order for Erik to continue his master plan, I must have Nikolai and Belyi continue their cuteness emotion_donotwant

It had been thirty minutes before Roy managed to stop crying, but his voice had diminished from the constant cryings and wails to an occasional whimper or hiccup.
Simon placed his gas mask on and walked over to the two. "He's more stable now." he commented while observing the embodiment that had fallen asleep from the tears tiring his eyes.

Darrell looked unconvinced. His red eyes went to her stomach and he placed a hand on it, applying slight pressure. His gaze flickered to her to observe her reaction.

In the thirty minutes Roy took to calm down, Erik traveled down the seemingly endless hallway of dimensional rift, gazing at each door lined up against the white walls. He had probably crossed the twenty-eighth door before finding what he needed. Stopping, Erik turned to a large gate-like door with white bars and golden curls designed onto it. Above the gate was titled 'HEAVEN'. He admired the artwork and precision of its work before turning around to the door that faced it, an exact replica only with a black and red color scheme. Titled above it was 'HELL' and it made the embodiment smirk. "I'm going to scavenge up my army. Are you to join me or will you enjoy your time with your new step-brothers?" he asked without looking at Arwen.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games