Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm
"Raven keep an eye on the others." Luna said as she turn and started running along the roofs on the same route as Para. She then saw jumpers chasing after her. "Dammit." She pulled a string and her sword came flying after her. "She caught it and cut down on the of the oncoming jumpers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm
James looked back at the zombies, "I can't climb it now..." he said, "Go back to the hideout, I'll meet you there." he said, and he turned around, and he used his shotgun to clear a path through the zombies.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 pm
Luna managed to take down all of the jumpers as she made her way to the park catching the smell. Before she knew it she was standing in front of the vent looking at the naked para. "You know you could have gone back to the safe house and wash up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm
Para blinked at Luna a few times. "Uh.. I didn't want to stink up the place.." She looked away, embarrassed.  

Paraphrenia

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

I'm Not leaving without you! she called, then looked around for something, anything that will help him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm
James shouted in the middle of the zombie horde, "Just GO!" he said, "I'll be fine!" he went deeper and deeper, charging through the zombies before they could grasp him.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She grumbled about men being to head strong, and climbed up the side of a building... and found a grenade. She smiled pulled the ring, and threw it in a group of Zompehs, GREDNADA!!! she yelled, then ran, watching as it exploded, and tried to find James from the roof tops.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm
"Para i lost my sense of smell ages ago. Now we need to get back to the safe house. Its not safe here." She said as she tossed para's cloths to her just in time to grab her sword and slice down a jumper that came from above her. It landed in half next to her. "Hurry."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm
Acid showed up behind Luna and blushed deeply when he saw para naked, turning around and saying "it's.....it's ok. I-I don't mind the smell. It's not that bad actually. " Acid was suddenly knocked to the ground by a zombie , an he moved quick, kicking it over him and doing a backflip as it got up, running towards it and flipping over it, snapping its neck as he went over it.
Acid's heart raced as he realized that he had done it again. He had gone into that trance like state. He didn't know why that is, but he believed that it was involved with what umbrella did to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm
"It's not that bad?" She asked. "I'm getting sick by MY own stench." She reached for her cloths that we still wet and quickly put them on and traded her boots for her butcher knife in her knapsack, not having any time to put them on. "Alright, let's go." She said while crawling out of the vent. She began running and flipped over a zombie, using her knife to slice it from the middle of the back through to the head in midair.  

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 pm
"Good...acid remember that break there necks don't kill them." She used her sword to finish the infected off. She turned her radio back on then. "Raven were gonna need some support heading back to the safehouse. Copy?"
Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm
hi wat are u doing anyway come to my room hollywood 1 heart heart  

xxxlola_ bunnnyxxx

4,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm
James felt a piece of shrapnel fly right by his head, and he continued to plow through, and when he got to the other side, he ran faster than he has ever ran before, ducking into an alley, finding a ladder on the side of a building, climbing it, and then pulling himself over the ledge and laying on the roof, panting heavily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She Jumped a gap, Tucking so she rolled on her back, not bothering to look around, Damn him, why did he have to run off? Grr... men and their thick heads.... I know how to fight... a few more grumbled words, she ran, and jumped up a building, landing next to James, not even noticing him, she ran, and jumped, rolled, and ran....  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm
James lifted his head, and he said, "Going somewhere?" he asked.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games