Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:51 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"I bet it is," she breathed, moving her hand up and down a bit. At his moan, she smirked. "Already so hard, and I've barely touched you. Baby, you'll have to give me more than that little moan if you want me to give you more." Alika squeezed lightly, then stopped moving her hand, but kept her grip. "Come on, Your Highness. Give your royal guest what she wants~"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:40 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing more, he gave another moan, louder this time, and he'd managed to add her name into it. "p-please.... d-don't tease me like this..." he sighed, breathless.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She started to pump her hand tantalizingly slow. "Then how else should I tease you? Like this?" She lowered herself, her mouth latching onto one of his nipples and nibbling on it as she continued to pump slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing more, he felt a shiver go up his spine. "a-alika!" he gasped, biting his lip, his hands tightening on her hips some.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Yes?" she purred, licking his n****e and pumping a tiny bit faster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Mayah Playah

"p-please... n-no more teasing.... i-i need you..." he sighed, holding her cheek. "i need you. now." he sighed, pulling her into a fast paced kiss.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Then take me already," she replied, kissing him as passionately as she could.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling, he lay her down on the blanket, resting on top of her only so before he did as she asked and took her for his own.

~epic time skip~

the next day, the pictures taken at the party had been released and were made a big deal of in the united states, but it seemed - to them- that Alika's father knew nothing of where his daughter was as the search had continued on. Travis had had several interviews as of late, and many of them rose questions as to how he had been so courteous and if the two still spoke to one another, or what had happened after they left. each time, the pop star gave them the same simple story; that he was raised to treat all women like that, that he'd simply dropped her off at her hotel, ending things by hinting that they may or may not still be in touch.
now, weeks later, Travis gave a sigh and flicked off the TV, seeing another one of the said interviews coming up. he detested watching himself on TV. flopping sideways, he gave an annoyed groan and hugged a pillow to his face. "Alika, are they here yet?!?" he called out, in a slight panic about his parent's soon arrival.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The radiant young woman walked over, looking over her outfit one last time. "No, they aren't. I told you to relax, Travis. The more you freak out, the more freaked out I'll be, and when I started freaking out, things will unravel." Stopping in front of him, she ran one hand down her side and sighed. "Do I look alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:15 pm
Mayah Playah

looking up at her he smiled and took her hand, pulling her close. "no." he purred, that playful grin still on his lips. "no you don't look alright. you look amazing." and with that, the young prince kissed her softly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She hit his shoulder, grinning as she pulled away from the kiss. "You naughty prince, you. You almost scared me there." Alika wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm
Mayah Playah

"forgive me, i couldn't resist" he hummed, kissing her back, his hands lowering from her hips to her rump slowly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The princess' hands slid into his hair, one leg coming up to rest on his hip. "Hmm, there are a lot of things about me that you jsut can't resist," she whispered against his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

"and that's one of the reasons i find you so amazingly perfect." he grinned, his hands giving her backside a squeeze as he pulled her back for another kiss, sitting down with her on the couch.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She giggled, laying back and pulling him on top of her as they kissed. Biting his lip gently, her hands worked on unbuttoning his shirt, finishing and roaming his chest in no time.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games