Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:58 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo gave him a small smile. "I won't go back. I hardly think the school will mind if I miss school tomorrow to help you." And if they did, he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier smiled and rubbed his cheek against Leo's hand. "I'm glad you're staying. I wouldnt know what to do if you left and I'd start to miss you too much" Zavier rested his head against his pillow and slowly closed his eyes, he really needed to get some rest.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo nodded and opened his mouth to say more until he noticed his brother's expression. "Go to sleep, Zavier." he commanded softly. "I'll be here when you wake up. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He opened his eyes halfway and nodded lightly at his brother. "Alright...I love you Leo.." he said softly before drifting off into a deep sleep.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"I love you too." Leo said without hesitation. There may have been a time where he would hesitate at the thought of even saying such words, but when he went through that time without his brother, thinking that he might not see him again, he knew his feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier stayed sleeping for a decent amount of time, a few hours or so since it was rest that he needed. he had pleasant dreams about him and Leo and they seemed to keep him happy in his slumber but he soon awoken from them to see that he was still stuck in a boring hospital room.
He would have been unhappy if it wasnt for Leo being there who seemed to be sleeping in the chair. Zavier chuckled then grabbed Leo's hand lightly to wake him up from his sleep. "Time to wake up sleeping beauty your prince is hungry~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was crumpled against the bed, one folded arm subbing as a pillow for his weary head as the other stayed outstretched to hold his brother's. He snored softly, though occasionally it would rise to a near ear-splitting roar of a snore, perhaps the only problem many people had with him. His snore became a confused gurgle when he was stirred awake by Zavier. Slowly and groggily Leo sat up, his hair pushed to the side from his angle of sleep and bags under his eyes, signs of a very unpleasant sleep. "What time is it?" he asked softly, his voice hoarse from his snoring like it was each morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"It's around 10:30. Man you look and sound horrible but I don't mind it" While a small smirk escaped his lips he moved slightly and kissed his brother softly on the lips. They both had morning breath but Zavier could seem to care less about it. He was just happy that Leo stayed here with him this whole time. "Hey maybe you shouldnt stay here all night. I wouldn't mind it if you went home. I do want you to sleep well Leo"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:10 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo kissed him back, waking as soon as their lips connected. "And leave you alone?" he grunted with obvious disbelief in his hoarse voice. "Right. I don't need the doctors to call me and tell me to get here to calm you down or bring you something you miss back at the dorm."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Okay okay but im hungry I need to be fed.." he said with a smile and held Leo's soft hand once again. "Maybe you can fill me up with those delicious kisses of yours" he said flirtatiously as he gave his brother a playful wink.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo stared at him for a while. "I'll go get some food." he sighed and stood up, fixing his hair. "What do you want? I'll get you anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well since you're not on the menu I guess I should eat something light. Maybe just some toast and eggs." Zavier said with a smile and held Leo's hand, acting like he didn't want to let go anytime soon.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo slowly wriggled his fingers free. "It would be hard for me to get food with you clinging to me. Literally." he chuckled lightly before walking towards the door. "What do you want to drink?" he asked without looking behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier yawned lightly and fixed his hair the best he could"Some orange juice would be nice...and get yourself something to eat too Leo.." he said as he watched him walk towards the door,he didnt want him to leave but he knew he would be right back.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Goodbye Zavier." was Leo's only response before he left.

~~~

Leo stepped into the nearest cafe, knowing full well he wouldn't hear the end of it if he got Zavier cafeteria food from the hospital. The cafe was quaint, good for people with laptops or people in a hurry. And in a way, so was he.
He was in poor shape. He wore the same clothes from yesterday, and they were now ragged with some blood speckled on them from the fight he had with Thomas - the one-sided fight, that is. His hair was still a little scraggy, but it no longer looked like it had gone through a wind tunnel. But the biggest difference was in his eyes. Leo's silver eyes were still dull and humorless, but they were livelier now that Zavier was awake. He was much less intimidating now.

((bring in an NPC maybe?))  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games