Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

waking up fully, he gave a sigh and pulled his hair into a ponytail. "so.... umm..." he cleared his throat and stood, shoving his hands into the pockets that formed with his pants and jacket. "i'm... just... gonna go...." he mumbled, getting a shiver from the uncaring look on the sin's face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm
Pure T0rture

The Sin's purple eyes only shifted to a not so interesting speck on the wall across from him as the boy began hurrying off. That foolish boy already had Nikolai eating out of the palm of his hands, he had no intention of leaving this body and getting stuck with a fat kid obsessed with World of Warcraft! He refused!
"You love him, don't you, dearie?" Sloth said just before Belyi could leave, his gaze still forward but narrowed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm
Awesome nerd

he froze, turning to look back at sloth before giving a tiny sigh. "yeah...." he smiled rather sadly, almost as if he expected nikolai to not return his love.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Sloth's unamused yet sinister glare returned to Belyi. "If you truly love him, then you'll be wise to stay away from him, dearie." He hesitated before deciding to add, "The last thing he needs is to toy around with a slave when he could be snaking his way into the heart of ambassadors. Yes, I'm afraid he's simply no time for you." he sighed with a simple shrug. Nikolai would despise him for this, but it was for the best.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 pm
]
Awesome nerd

but the angel was already too far away to hear his words, let alone feel his glare in his back. In fact, he was outside: for the first time I. A while, the angel's wings were unfolding to their full length, at which point he slowly flew into the sky and smiled down at the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Sloth sighed. He's certainly got Nikolai's laziness for listening, he thought before staring up at the ceiling again. "How can I keep this from happening...?" he pondered aloud before his eyes widened. "Of course! Oh Iremei, darling~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm
Awesome nerd

reappearing in a swirl of red, lust gave a small sigh. "you'll have to settle for me, but does that really make a difference?" he purred, his red eyes glimmering.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Getting up quickly, Sloth moved to the windowsill and looked around at the garden. Nothing. Clenching his jaw, the Sin continued staring around until he saw a rather large shadow dart across the garden. He looked up and smirked smugly as he saw the angel flying about. He turned back to Iremei and waved him over. "Come, darling. I want to get rid of this boy and the only way to do so is to break his heart."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm
Awesome nerd

lust gave a small smirk as he slipped over to the other's side and peered out at the same boy from earlier. "mmm gladly~" he hummed, happy to get revenge on the one who'd caused Nikolai to spur his advances.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:29 pm
Pure T0rture

"Now... How do we begin?" Sloth mused as he glared at the boy. He was only good at pleasuring a person, he had no idea as to how to manipulate hearts like Nikolai did. And he certainly wasn't going to ask the lovestruck fool for help on how to get rid of the man he's in love with.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:49 pm
Awesome nerd

thankfully for the lazy sin, matters of the heart were just as important to lust as matters of the crotch. "as much as i hate to say it, first you need to make him think you love him..." lust murmured from behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 pm
Pure T0rture

"So what you're saying is," Sloth paraphrased grimly. "I have to become Nikolai darling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Y U NO POST?!?

"its the easiest way..." lust nodded, knowing full well that sloth would love those words.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:28 pm
Pure T0rture
emotion_kirakira

"Hmph." was Sloth's only response. He wasn't as charming as Nikolai, but he had one ability the Russian didn't: He could say 'love'. Nikolai despised the word and would never even write it let alone utter it, but the Sin could say it as freely as he pleased. Still... "Can't you do it, darling?" protested the lazy man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:31 pm
Awesome nerd

"you should do it... besides, nikolai would kill me if i even got too close to the kid." he shrugged, scratching the back of his neck.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games