Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 pm
"WHAT'S HAPPENING BARA WHY ARE YOU A CAT WHY AM I A FOX PH NOW I WILL JUST BE CALLED A FREAK" kitsune said then took a deal breath and said " let's go to cafe mew mew maybe Ryou can help us "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 pm
Bara
"I don't know the way to cafe mew mew from here sweatdrop " I said then Chiarida said "I don't know the way let's go the we think untill one of us finds" then she ran of.I desided to take my own way 'meow has to be this way' I then bashed into a bull dog

Chiarida
Hmm this way or that way I then bashed into a boy my age he picked me up and said "aww your so cute I think I'll keep you even your a stray" then I said "but!!!" I guess I'm talking in cat langue to him.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:36 am
once Bara bashed onto a bulldog I kitsune new she could smell trouble so I got in front of Bara my ears laid flat on my head the pupils in my eyes stater to look like cat eyes I was crouched down ready to attack while barking at the bulldog  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:51 am
Bara
"I'm scared meow" I hid behind kitsune I then saw someone carrying Chiarīdā I started to chase after the person then I then bashed into Akio he picked me up are you ok kitty?" he took me to his house and I saw his other cat Sakura she said "Hiya Bara" I then asked "How do you know my name?"

Chiarīdā
I got to the guys house it was a dark blue room "Nya <3 " Blue is my favourite colour then I saw he had another cat the cat said "hi what's your name?" I said "My names Chiarīdā what's yours" he replied " Aoba that's my name" He then went to the bottom of the bed "I'm gonna get some sleep"  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am
Kitsune was all alone so she ran to cafe mew mew once she got there she scratched on the door hoping someone would answer and started to Howell then she laid down whimpering in the could whet rain thinking about her parents  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 am
Bara
I saw it was getting late "Thanks for being so kind Sakura" I said she replied "No prob" me and Sakura go onto Akios I saw it was night they we're both asleep "This is it I'm a cat now" I then kissed him then suddenly I was a human again "Ehh~nya" I saw him wake up I heard him say "Bara?" I thought 'I'm dead' then I suddenly turned back into a cat. I then sneaked out to get to cafe mew mew then I saw Kitsune.

Chiarīdā
I saw it was night I think I saw this guy at school he was in the other class his name is Samu.He was my first ever crush untill I met Ryou 'my I can kiss him?' but then I acidently kissed Aoba then I turned back into a human 'CRUD' I saw the window was open so I jumped out the window I ran to cafe mew mew and I saw Kitsune and Bara we're still animals "Hey guys" I opened the door to cafe mew mew so they could get in.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm
kitsune walked into café mew mew than said "thanks" then jumped up onto a chair and then layed down looking very depressed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:11 am
Chiarīdā
"I know how to turn back into a human you need to kiss someone" I turned around blushing badly,I went to Ryou to say we all turned into animals he said "It's from the mew aqua".

Bara
"Yuck" I went outside and then kissed a tiny bird and then I brang the bird inside and made Kitsune kiss it.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 am
Juliette
I entered the cafe wondering what the hell was going on "Ryou! A Marbled Cat?! Really?!",she growled  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 am
Bara
"Juliette I know how to turn back into a human" I got back on my legs "You need to kiss someone~nya" I started cleaning up the cafe then my ears and tail popped out as I thought about Akio.

Chiarīdā
I kepted quite and helped Bara clean up then I started to blush again 'Was I really at Samus' house' Then my ears and tail popped out "NYA" I shouted then I covered my mouth.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:43 pm
That didn't work so kitsune hugged bara and turned human and walked out the door than ran to the temple to pack for a karate camp that lasted two months after she was packed she set of to the mountains where the camp was

(sorry guys I am grounded so I can't RPG intel the school year is over so go ahead and RPG without me)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:40 am
(Awwww cat_crying )
Bara
"Bye Kitsune~nya" I took something out of my pocket 'Should I tell them?' I put it back in my pocket.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara take something out of her pocket and put it back I saw she looked depressed then I just ran out of the cafe.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:59 am
Juliette
I left the cafe for a minute then came back rubbing my face "Gross! I kissed a squirrel"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 am
Chiarīdā
"What's that~nya?" I said and tryed to grab it then we got into a cat fight "NYA!!".

Bara
I started to get really mad then we tripped all over the tables and Ryou was stairing at us.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:57 pm
( hey guys I drew a picture of our mews http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/124/7/4/tokyo_mew_mew_next_generation_by_vfox126-d645hcs.jpg )  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games